[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was a socially awkward and high school but i was good at sports

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: virgin.jpg (77KB, 1000x534px) Image search: [Google]
virgin.jpg
77KB, 1000x534px
I was a socially awkward and high school but i was good at sports so I became best friends with a mega chad have not seen him that much for few years but he texted me because we are both in town again and wants me to chill with him and these 3 girls. Only problem is since highschool i've become even more of a beta autismo and I can't even hold I conversation also a virgin. I know one of the girls likes me and is ez and also a 10/10. /adv/ how do I get laid tomorrow night this could be my only chance before i become a wizard.
>>
>>16808248
somebody please respond
>>
if she already likes you then you don't have to do anything you already did it

just don't be a pussy
>>
Cancel it because you will fuck up. A beta faggot does not become a stud overnight.
>>
>>16808304
i might as well try nothing to lose desu i can just move and disappear if i fuck it up badly enough
>>
You learn to be confident and how to talk to people the same way you learn mostly everything: by practicing. No one can give you a magic potion for becoming good at it.

Try to see things for their point of view. Thing of some topics of conversation you can bring up if you have nothing to talk about. Asking her about herself is usually pretty good. Don't lie. Be honest about yourself, but don't go "I watch hentai" or something. Decide how much you want to reveal about yourself based on how much she's willing to reveal about herself. Use her behaviour to judge how you should behave. If she touches you a bit, that means you can touch her a bit. Compliment her and see if whether she compliments back.

Above all, be CONFIDENT. The biggest step to not being a "beta autismo" or whatever is to believe that you're not. Sure, you don't have as much experience as some guys, but you're perfectly capable of talking to those girls without sounding like a creep.

And really think about what you want. Do you really just want to get laid, or do you want to get to know this girl?
>>
>>16808323
>do you really just want to get laid, or do you want to get to know this girl?

both I really like her does fucking her ruin the chance of a relationship
>>
>>16808352
> does fucking her ruin the chance of a relationship
For the record, I'm a virgin too and never had a girlfriend.

I'd say no, it shouldn't ruin your chances. But beware that if she wants to fuck tomorrow maybe she doesn't want anything serious.
>>
>>16808363
thankyou for the advice that is probably true. What should i do with alcohol Is drinking a lot a turn off or a turn on
>>
>>16808363

A virgin giving advice on how to get laid....the irony is amusing.
>>
>>16808373
its 4 chan
>>
File: 1455283727666.jpg (41KB, 576x521px) Image search: [Google]
1455283727666.jpg
41KB, 576x521px
Is OP'S pic true
Thinking of ending it early if so desu
>>
>>16808837
I'll make it to 30 this year. Feels pretty good imo.
>>
29 here, almost made it to wizard till gurl practically raped me. Gurlz r just a bunch of seaman demons plotting shit. Become wizard instead, fight the good fight!
>>
>>16808837
About to be a wizard and I don't even care. All I need are friends personally
>>
you could tell the chad some ligth version of your autismosituation so he gives tou a hand or so he doesnt banter with u
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.