[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say you had a crush on your bosses daughter. Say your boss was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1415237119991[1].png (890KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1415237119991[1].png
890KB, 720x960px
Say you had a crush on your bosses daughter.
Say your boss was like a second father to you.
Say your boss and his wife have been making jokes about you taking their daughter out on a date.
Say you've known the family a looong time.
Would you talk to your boss about it first, or just go for it?
>>
>>16807501
they're binding the fuck out of you for their own sick pleasure. find love elsewhere.
>>
File: 1381829672428.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1381829672428.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>>16807501

>Would you talk to your boss about it first, or just go for it?

I would say that unless you're prepared for both your personal and professional lives to collide together into a possible atomic bomb of shit then I would stay away from it.

Contemplate the possibility that you take her out and you date and maybe things go bad.

Feel comfortable explaining to your boss why you don't want to date his daughter?

Feel comfortable showing up the next day after you break up with her and looking him in the face?

If you are, then go for it but remember that the saying "don't shit where you eat" wasn't pulled out of thin air. It exists for a reason.
>>
>>16807511
>>16807509
He isn't my boss anymore, parted ways and I'm still on excellent terms with the family.
>>
>>16807521
Then no, just ask her.
You will dry her vagina if you ask her dad what the fuck man?
>>
>>16807501

It's not her dad's decision, it's HER decision. Do you have a crush on her, or do you have a crush on your boss? Honest answer here. The relationship's never going to work if you care about her dad more than you care about her
>>
>>16807501
Never trust cunt
You will be force to have kids
>>
>>16807501
Rationally speaking I think I will be nothing but stress and heartache after the honeymoon phase.

Ask the Dad is probably the moral thing to do. If your going to do it.

But if they are making jokes about it they could be hinting they want you to hit it. Better a friend of the family then some other anon am I right?
>>
>>16808636
It*
>>
>>16807501
It is a risk to love. What if it doesn't work out? Aah, but what if it does... - Peter McWilliams
>>
File: 3951_sheldon_cooper.jpg (2MB, 3750x5000px) Image search: [Google]
3951_sheldon_cooper.jpg
2MB, 3750x5000px
Schrodinger's cat
>>
>>16807501
I'd ask permission first just as a common courtesy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.