[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Is there a way to reliably give myself terminal cancer within the next 5 or so years? I'm pretty sure that my chances of getting cancer at some point are fairly high anyway, but I'd like to seal the deal and get it over with. Preferably in a way that is not too obvious while I'm doing it and also after the fact. I work with lots of electronics and some chemicals, if that helps.
>>
Why do you want cancer
>>
>>16807475
I don't want to live anymore but suicide would break my mother's heart, I could also die like my father did and maybe connect with him in some way. You also get to see who actually cares about you at that point and I think slowly withering away would suit me.
>>
>>16807489
well
pamperchu got cancer, he microwaves his diapers
also cigarettes cause cancer
>>
>>16807466
Get a smoke detector break out the radioactive part and then duct tape it to your chest/stomach area. Itll take about a year for you to become swiss cheese.
>>
>>16807466
Also if you do the smoke detector thing you wont be allowed on every major form of public transportation without setting alarms off and being questioned.
>>
>>16807558
I CAN GET CANCER ON MY SMOKE DETECTOR?
>>
>>16807558
Wouldn't chemical carcinogens be faster?
>>
>>16807466
>>16807489

Your posts gave ME cancer.
>>
>>16807558
>>16807563
But that'd also endanger others, right?
>>16807571
This is what I thought as well. Something that could be related to my work if possible. Something that can be found in electronics, for example.
>>
>>16807568
Its a very small and insulated piece of radioactive material so unless you break it open and expose it to everything and yourself like suggested, its pretty impossible.

>>16807571
Id imagine most chemical carcinogens would kill you from straight up poisoning instead of cancer. Why dont you just start doing h and accidently take too much.

Why are you depressed anon, are you mentally sick or just unhappy with your life?
>>
>>16807597
It shouldnt as long as you arent rubbing it on everything just get some duct tape to cover and your shirt i would imagine would catch most of the radiation.
>>
>>16807603
>Id imagine most chemical carcinogens would kill you from straight up poisoning instead of cancer
Well, that sucks. Small dosages over longer periods of time then?
>H
My mother would blame herself for doing something wrong, not an option.
>Why
A few mental health issues, yes.
>>16807615
What kind of radiation do those things emmit? If I remember physics class correctly then a really small item radiating alpha rays inside of your body kills you guaranteed and nejther the radiation nor the item actually leave your body.
>>
>>16807466

>Is there a way to reliably give myself terminal cancer within the next 5 or so years?

lol. you're a fuckin idiot.
>>
>>16807634
Pretty sure its gamma. Alpha comes from thorium and shit. Alpha is more common in nature and we have a some what larger tolerance to it if im correct. Also i think its americium in the smoke detectors. Yes exposing it to things can also mkke it radiactive.

Instead of going though that id suggest you think about the differences in outcomes. Youre dead and mom is sad, not much difference.
>>
>>16807654
>Alpha is more common in nature and we have a some what larger tolerance to it if im correct
Wrong AFAIK, alpha radiation is helium cores, which are massive and carry way more energy than other forms of radiation. But they're also so large that the dead skin cell's or a sheet of paper will reliably catch them. But once they're inside of your body they fuck shit up.
>>16807654
Yes, there is a huge difference. If I make it look like a normal disease then she can't blame herself, which is important to me. It's just bad luck and has nothing to do with her.
>>
Alpha rays are rather short-lived, because they are in fact just helium cores. Elements that emit alpha rays are most effective within your body - that is, you "somehow" eat/breath them in.

Gamma is an entirely different level, works over a way greater distance, and can only be hold off by lead or other heavy elements.
>>
>>16807676
I'm not saying large doses of alpha rays wont kill you out right. But gamma, im pretty sure, is far worse. And in large enough doses will also outright kill you, as will almost everything in a large enough dose, for varying reasons though.
>>
>>16807687
I would rule out radioactive carcinogens given the difficulty to acquire them apart from>>16807558
>>
>>16807687
That's how I remember it, yes. So ingested material that emmits alpha rays should be what I'm after, right?
>>16807699
Gamma radiation can't be contained so I'd endanger other people, which is dumb.
>>
Step 1. Get microwave.
Step 2. Break glass.
Step 3. 10 minutes on high aimed at you. Do this once a day for 2 weeks. Worked for a friend. He was in the same situation. This is weird as fuck.
>>
>>16807812
And, if you can, stick something in there, like a hand, or a testicle.
>>
>>16807812
>Worked for a friend. He was in the same situation. This is weird as fuck.
Wut?
>>
>>16807866
Yeah! I know. I'm confused af. He was doing it because he wanted to die in hospital with a set date and stuff. He couldn't go through with the thought of his mum finding him hanging. He was a good man. I miss him damnit. Make sure you say all your goodbyes OP.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.