[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vaginal Orgasm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: n03_img_06.jpg (64KB, 580x447px) Image search: [Google]
n03_img_06.jpg
64KB, 580x447px
So, I've gone everywhere else on the internet, and all the information I get is bullshit. I decided that 4 chan was going to be my last stop before I get in contact with some professional or something.

For my entire relationship with my current boyfriend, I have never been able to orgasm from penetration. He is my first sexual partner. He lasts anywhere from 20-40 minutes depending. We have had long and short sexual experiences, with many positions. He can make me orgasm from oral (very easily, most of them time), but no matter what we try, I can never cum from vaginal sex. I feel that buildup sometimes, but it never ends with an orgasm. All my friends say they are able to orgasm from the same duration of sex. And before you suggest he has a small penis, it's 6.8in long with a circumference of 5.1in. Same thing for fingering, by the way. Please, any advice would be helpful.
>>
>>16807408
you skeert. someone needs to break yo momma bitch outta dat hidey hole.
>>
>>16807408
>I have never been able to orgasm from penetration.
Stop using your clit to get off. Thats the honest answer you dont want to hear.
>>
Try putting a large pillow under your butt before you start sex. Ram it right into your g spot.
>>
bro I have never in my life been gotten off by a woman but I have given vaginal orgasms one after another with little difficulty

First warm her up, that's important.

Once you're ready, put one finger in then two if she gives you the go-ahead. Remember, sensitive parts are sensitive.

You want your palm facing upward, then gently curl your fingers upward. You should be pressing your fingers against a distinct ugly texture inside her. Unless she's dead, she will also be making noise at this point.

Check on her verbally, doing this without sounding like a nerd is an art in itself. Don't rush things unless you're both already used to each other.

The big things you need for this are endurance and adaptability. Assuming you can work at her for a while without hurting her, you're going to need to be able to switch from hand to hand unless you want repetitive stress injuries.

You're doing it right if she wants you to make her pregnant and you run away scared.
>>
>>16807458
Do you know how to read?
>>
Try the prone bone position if you haven't already.
>>
My gf claims that she has an orgasm from penetratiin every time wa have sex. Now I keep seeing this posts and they make me think she's faking. But that would be her faking them for 2.5 years and they're always very elaborate. Also there's always that creamy stuff after she says she cums.
>>
>>16807505
I faked it for a while too, being honest
>>
File: 1372212983521.gif (666KB, 300x340px) Image search: [Google]
1372212983521.gif
666KB, 300x340px
>>16807408

>I have never been able to orgasm from penetration.

Very very few women do. This is a medical fact. I'm not telling you you should stop trying, because obviously trying is fun, but understand that a small minority of women can orgasm from penetration, a larger majority can orgasm only from clitoral stimulation, and another percentage of women can't even orgasm at all.

These are just the statistics. Everyone's body is different, so don't be frustrated when yours won't do what you want it to because sometimes it just wasn't built that way. Sorry dude.

>Stop using your clit to get off. Thats the honest answer you dont want to hear.

Worst advice for this topic I've ever seen, btw
>>
Have him play with your clit WHILE you're having sex. How the fuck are so many of you never figuring this out? Clitoral orgasms and orgasms from penetration don't have to be two separate things.
>>
>>16807547
>This is a medical fact
Stop this fucking meme. Most women do. Only 30% do every time. It is incredibly rare for a woman to never orgasm from vaginal sex.
>>
>>16807505
That creamy stuff is stuff from the skene's gland, which means that she actually came.
>>
>>16807408
>For my entire relationship with my current boyfriend, I have never been able to orgasm from penetration
i want you to know very few girls can orgasme from vaginal penetration only, most girls require some stimulation to the clit as well
i'm very surprised you don't know that
>>
First and foremost, I am not sure how old you are fellow femanon, but I would suspect half of your friends are posturing.

Tried squeezing your legs tight during? Also work on dem kegels, this will not only strengthen the muscles but also the nerves. Give it time, Rome wasn't built in a day.
>>
Another thing I won't use in life.
>>
>>16807408
Try positions where you are on top and can decide the speed and depth that works best for you. Make sure he tries to keep up with our pace with his thrusts to get the most out of the movement.

Frequent orgasms through masturbation can desensitize you as well making it almost impossible for you to reach orgasm through normal sex. You can also try slower more karezza-like sex that can be a lot more stimulating for women making the sex slower and more passionate.
>>
>>16807416
I like how the actual answer is ignored.
>>
>>16807408
OP not every girl gets off on just penetration. It means you and your boyfriend need to do more than just sticking his dick in you.
>>
>>16807693
I really hope laying off the clit isn't the answer. I don't want to spend twenty minutes doing various things to my vagina in the shower when I can use my clit and pop out an orgasm in under a minute
>>
>>16807721
Depends on what you call an answer. As far as the medical community is concerned if you can orgasm you dont have a problem. If you want a vaginal orgasm then yeah. The same solution that works for men works for women. Just men need it more since if a man doesnt orgasm he cant procreate.
>>
>>16807748
Fuck. I want to try no clitoral orgasms, but I've literally never had an orgasm any other way. I've tried other ways and nothing works. I'd essentially be going without orgasms for who knows how long, which sounds super fun because no orgasms means progressively grumpier mood
>>
>>16807768
>I've literally never had an orgasm any other way
Which is exactly your problem. Why would you expect your body to orgasm from vaginal stimulation when it expects clitoral stimulation for orgasming?
Its not really as easy as going nofap although no fap can help.
Orgasming is like 98% percent mental. You can orgasm from 0% physical stimulation. Of course you can orgasm from vaginal stimulation.
But you basically have to blue ball yourself everyday. But if I remember correctly it doesnt take more than 90 days worst scenario. 30 days to see progress.
>>
Why do you care? Its quite common not to cum to vaginal sex, most partners guy by with fingers and oral.
>>
>>16807547
This person is 100% right.

I can tell you're frustrated OP and I guess you're somewhat young and don't want to be that girl who gets a rep as a bad fuck because you don't cum that way.

Ignore your peer group, my guess is some of them don't cum that way either and in fact they may have never cum, they just say they do.

The solution to your problem is pretty easy and is the best thing any girl can do who doesn't cum from penetration alone.... just reach down and rub your clit while he's fucking you. It's that simple and you're going to love it, so will he.

This is how you are. There is nothing that anyone can do to make you cum from penetration alone if you're one of the majority of women who don't.

Ignore advice from people with very limited sexual experience because their ignorance will mislead you.
>>
>>16807799
This person is completely ignorant and misleading you OP, either deliberately or because he's stupid.
>>
>>16807992
No you are just very uninformed. My knowledge comes from seeking treatment. But if you are content with never having vaginal orgasms keep at it. Its your own damn fault.
>>
>>16807408
I had a ex girlfriend who had the same issue. She could cum from touching and oral but not penetration even with toys unless there was external stimulation.. I recommend you stop trying to cum from just penetration and have your partner or boyfriend try other means.. They now have clit toys you put on the penis and as hes doing his thing its hitting all the sweet spots on the outside witch makes you get off.. I bought one of these things for my ex girlfriend and i found if you build up to penetration have him start off slow floor play and then oral and have one of these cheep devices that rub and vibrate the clit why its helps also keep him hard will me the key.. I recommend you look on amazon buy one there 15 bucks or less and give this a try... Cant hurt nothing to loose .. Hope this helps ya out some..
>>
File: 1386920950689.png (541KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1386920950689.png
541KB, 720x1280px
>>16807589

>It is incredibly rare for a woman to never orgasm from vaginal sex.

jesus christ you actually think this don't you? read some books dude, for real.
>>
>>16808514
>6% isnt incredibly rare
>>
>>16807458
Thus is rather staight on. I like
>>
>>16807408
Many women never do. Be happy that you have orgasms however they're achieved. Some don't get that much.

Your best chance is doggy, in search of the elusive g-spot.
>>
>>16807408
This >>16807416
Plus a lot of it is mental. You have to be relaxed and horny and don't expect the shit out of him like most women do.

I bet he's the one working his ass off while fucking and you just lie there like a potato.

Most girls have a warped image of sex nowadays anyway.

Note:
>maybe he's a dicklet
>maybe you both have to learn to fuck (you can do that together, don't be a slut, if you have honest emotions for him)
>maybe you can't fuck for shit
>>
>>16807500
LOL I am stoned as fuck and thats hilarious
>>
>>16807408
>>16807500
OP confirmed stupid fucking cunt.

The advice that gay stoner gave you; did you think about telling that your boyfriend maybe?

Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>16809291
>>16809296
I am stoned but I didn't give that advice, that other person was retarded long before marijuana.
>>
>>16807662
Not OP but this is encouraging
>>
Female here, OP.
I've never had an orgasm from vaginal sex, either. Not that it isn't enjoyable, it's great. My boyfriend is about 8" so there's no lack of equipment, but my body just builds up to a certain point and instead of that explosive orgasm, like a clitoral one, it just builds to a nice kind of buzz - personally, I find this and the satisfaction of getting him off to be a lot better than just an orgasm from oral or whatever.
According to my girlfriends, this is pretty much the case with a lot of us - our thought is that it's just a minor form of orgasm and that the 30% myth has some kind of truth to it.
Do you honestly have a problem with not cumming during sex? I honestly feel like the act of penetration/build up is more pleasurable than the 30 second burst of feeling I get from a clitoral orgasm.
>>
>>16809322
This is proof that 99% of females don't know jackshit about their own bodies and sex. kek

Kill yourself.
>>
Never really had issue getting women off myself through penetration, of course it never happened every time but it would happen. The only thing I can think of about these women that they had in common is that they barely masturbated, or used any form of toy. Maybe your clitoris is desensitized.
>>
>>16809322
so your boyfriend holds the world record for worlds longest unaltered dick?
>>
It's completely normal to not orgasm from vaginal sex on its own. I can only orgasm from clitoris stimulation. Get him to do more things to your body before diving on in.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.