[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I handle the world ruining my life? Its a fucking conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: REEENORMIE.png (719KB, 827x678px) Image search: [Google]
REEENORMIE.png
719KB, 827x678px
How do I handle the world ruining my life? Its a fucking conspiracy
I will never
ever
be fucking happy
nothing good will ever happen to me
>>
it's usually the person who ruins his life. and blame the world.
>>
>>16807354
FUCK you
I didn't do anything to deserve this
>>
>>16807367
tell me nigga, so i can understand what you are into
>>
>>16807349
I feel you bro
It might feel that way but dont start thinking like that
It will fucking drag you to hell and back
>>
>>16807380
watch or read true grit and recognize the villain.

"The whole world is against me."
>>
>>16807380
my life is over
i haven't gone outside in 10 years
i haven't talked to anyone in 10 years
all i do is fall more and more into a hole
i quit
i quit
what kind of life is this
>>
>>16807404
>> my, i, i

Yeah, doesn't sound like the world is your problem.
>>
>>16807420
do you enjoy making fun of people inferior to you? what the fuck did i do to you man
>>
>>16807723
bump
>>
>>16808311

bump
>>
>>16807556
Did you forget to take your meds?
You need to actually do stuff to make your life good, nobody will rescue you.
Make a plan, or pay a counselor/life coach to do it for you, given you've managed to sit on your ass 10+ years doing jack shit.
>>
>>16807349
attain ninja stealth skills and sneak attack life like the little bitch it is......after training in the mountains
>>
>>16807556
>what the fuck did i do to you man
Nothing. You did nothing. And that is why you are where you are. Not because of anything anyone did to you. Not even because of anything you're afraid anyone MIGHT do to you. But because you choose to be paralyzed by your own fear.

Courage, OP, isn't when you aren't scared. It's when you ARE scared, but you do it anyway. No one can give it to you. No one can do it for you. It has to come from you, and only you, and as long as you refuse, things can never get better.
>>
>>16807349
I don't think /adv/ can help you. I don't think /adv/ can help anyone.

There's a guy signing his posts with vengaboys lyrics, several tripfags trolling and bait threads being the most replied to.

I've tried asking for help, but the closest you'll get to advice is fortune cookie/self-help bullshit.
>>
>>16809044
>>16809044
>16809044
THIS SO MUCH
>>
>>16809044
This place used to be better than that.

Of course, OP can always go to Plebbit and ask there. But that place is infuriating in its own special way.
>>
>>16809044

You forgot to add carpentry guy.

It's his advice for everything.
This board is pretty much /r9k/-lite now.
>>
File: 1453595590557.jpg (334KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1453595590557.jpg
334KB, 2560x1440px
>>16809044
Plenty of people have been helped

Maybe you're the problem; sure looks like you blame everyone else for your inability to get your own shit together
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.