[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >drivers Ed with m8 >best m8 >teacher is mega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (97KB, 932x951px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 932x951px
>be me
>drivers Ed with m8
>best m8
>teacher is mega Christian fag
>"lord will guide you in the road"
>Kek
>he teaches this acronym
>S.M.O.G
>stop, something something go
>makes me think of smoke
>have this vape
>blow out as I say smog
>me and m8 KEK about it
>find it funny as shit
>sees us kekin
>"anon what's so funny"
>have the vape we used for keks
>"can you teach us more about-"
>huge intake
>"Smogggggg"
>exhales while saying it
>"ANON"
>KEKEKEKE
>"HOW DARE YOU"
>me and m8 are laughing too hard
>goes full Jesus on us
>"REEEEEE JESUS HATES YOU"
>shit like that
>kicks us out of class
>keks on way out
>slows keks
>looks at m8
>"Dude it's $400 to take this again
>what tell mom
>>
>>16807027
Tell the truth and don't do retarded shit like that again. It's one thing to do something to entertain your friend, but you took it way too far. If she complains about money, offer to pay however much of it you need to
>>
>>16807027

demand a refund, they didn't provide the service they were paid for.
>>
>>16807036
I see what you mean
It was just too funny to pass up
I mean we were laughing to the point of not breathing for a good 3 minutes
>>
You must 18+ years old to use this site.
>>
>>16807027
>>16807036
Tell best m8 to go back to teacher alone and beg for forgiveness for your stupidity and to take him back. Say something about the lord having shown him the signs to come back or smth like that if teacher wont budge.
Also you are banned from being with best m8 while he takes his drivers Ed.
If nothing works tell Mom the truth.
>>
>>16807054
Who said I wasn't 18?
>>
>>16807027
Boy, you tell mom what you told us. That shit is worth 400 fucking bucks.

Happiness is just around the corner.
>>
>>16807050
Haha I get it, it was a heat of the moment type of thing. I probably would've laughed really hard about it too if I was there.

>>16807061
This is slightly better advice, you should definitely apologize and talk to the drivers ed teacher to see if he will let you back in first (I wouldn't use the "lord has shown me the signs" type of approach because it will come off as really sarcastic and patronizing unless you really mean it, which you don't).

Chances are that he hasn't really dropped you from the course yet so you still have time, especially if it happened today. If you explain it in a mature manner, then he might let you back in the class and forgive you for it if he has a sense of humor (this is assuming that you had a good relationship with him prior to what happened, if already had a reputation for fucking around in his class he probably won't though).

If you can't convince him then I'd suggest doing what I did first.
>>
>>16807082
Should call him?
>>
>>16807099
Oh my god, no. This is the kind of thing that you have to say in person, especially if he was mad about it enough to kick you out of the class. Calling him is one of the most impersonal approaches you can take.

Find a time when he is free outside of class (before, after, whatever) and talk about it. If you take the time to meet him in person it will increase your chances of being able to persuade him.

Make sure that you seem really sorry and regret it (which it sounds like you do) and be able to get it across to him about it. Be sure to tell him the truth about it.

He'll probably just move your seat way a from your friend or something if you're lucky.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.