[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being me 27 smoking since i was 16 heaving a couple of health

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 64515233.jpg (106KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
64515233.jpg
106KB, 400x400px
being me
smoking since i was 16
heaving a couple of health problems related
tried to quit a couple of times because every time i don't smoke brain goes in fully uncontrollable mode (must say that even with tobacco is quite uncontrollable, but it helps a lot get the shit done)

So.. is there some alternative, not expensive method of assuming the nicotine you anons have tried?
Did you feel the actual difference staying some period without smoking?
>>
1) You sound like an edgelord
2) Vaping. I know it's become a fuckboi thing to do but if you're not a shitbrain who uses it like a portable fog machine, they're very effective.

I've never been a super heavy smoker, but I got my roommate to get one and picked up a replacement (I had one forever ago, broke and never fixed it) myself. She's a pack and a half a day, has only had 4 cigarettes in the last week.
They're also way, way cheaper. She's already broke even on the cost she put in from all the cigarettes she hasn't purchased.
>>
>>16806933
Congrads! You're paying the price your dumb 16 yr/o self thrust upon you. Just like half the country.

There's only 2 options

1. Keep smoking, die a smoker
2. Pray your one of the few with an iron will who can quit cold turkey

Chances are, you're not one of the few and you will die at an early age, a smoker. Sucks being a dumb 16 year old hey?
>>
>>16806946
this is the most fedora post i've read today
>>
>>16806946
>bitter non-smoker

I knew a guy who exercised and ate healthy who died of a heart attack at age 50. Happens to a lot of people. My dad smoked for 60 years. Yeah he eventually died from lung cancer but at age 75.
>>
>>16806962
no, this>>16806943 is
>>
>>16806962
>>16806964
>defending smoking
wew
>>
>>16806933
switch to crack
>>
>>16806943
>edgelord: not smoking from yesterday, fulll apathy and drowzy mode
>>16806946
i was fat and heavingly depressed virgin boy, now the situation is not very better so i don't feel any hate for the sucker i was..
>>
>>16806964
yeah my grandpa is almost 90, still smoking and working in farm even with ill heart
we are all different
>>
>>16806933

Cold Turkey. Its the only way.

And lots of will power. The lessons you will learn along the way is reward enough as well as your health.

Vaping if you want to be a fedora fag with a weak will.
>>
>>16806964
Why can't idiots understand generalizations? Statistically smokers are MORE likely to suffer health problems than non smokers. Does that mean that if you don't smoke you'll never die? No it doesn't, I know someone of your mental cognition couldn't possibly comprehend simple statistics, but If i told you people aren't born with three arms, and you find a guy with three arms, that doesn't refute my fucking point, it means you found one weird guy.

>Jim is a good hitman
>All hitmen are humans
>ergo Jim is a good human

That's how retarded you sound.
>>
>>16807006
>bitter non-smoker detected

You'd probably be less angry if you'd just light up buddy.

That's how mad you sound.
>>
>>16807020
Too bad I smoke.
>>
>>16807022
Statistically you are more likely to suffer health problems. Why can't idiots like you understand generalizations.
>>
>>16807037
Yeah, I am more likely to suffer health problems. Thank you for understanding finally.
>>
>>16806964
lung cancer isn't so much the problem, its more COPD and smoking making you smell and feel like shit in general
>>
>>16806933
OP, do you suffer from schizophrenia? Just curious. And there are lots of ways of consuming nicotine without smoking. E-cigarettes, chewing tobacco, snuff...
>>
are you turkish by any means?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.