[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long Story - Do not expect anyone to read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: John_Cena_2012.jpg (13KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
John_Cena_2012.jpg
13KB, 220x293px
>Have a group of friends since high school
>One friend starts to have consistently negative behavioral issues
>Becomes confrontational to the point I have to warn people about him before introducing
>This confrontational friend tells me that he's bored of the group, slanders everyone in the group, and tries to persuade me to leave
>I make the executive decision to tell everyone, he's voted off the island
>I spend a year and a half feeling guilty and spending time away from everyone
>Meet very occasionally (less that 1 time a year)
>Show up at a meeting tonight, and confrontational friend is there, idk who invited him
>He makes a threat on my life, and brandishes a gun

Should I just leave all of my friends behind at this point?
>>
What did your other friends think of the gun brandishing?
>>
>>16805354
I haven't told them yet. All I've said so far was that a threat was made on my life. The last time I gave them an ultimatum, it didn't turn out so well, considering what just happened.
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>16805362
>tl;dr confrontational friend is voted out of the group, shows up a year and half later, threatens my life, wat do
>>
>>16805368
Next time you see him go absolutely primal, fly into a berserking autistic rage and fuck him up like you're some pissed off baboon with rabies.
>>
>>16805368
Get swell and tell him to come at you, bro.
>>
>>16805345
long ass story m8

that mothafucka is crazy as shit. as you say a "meeting" what do you mean?

we'll be there for you
>>
>>16805393
A group outing. Like Christmas. Like an annual get together.
>>
>>16805389
that mothafuck is going to SHOOT HIM, BRO.

and everybody's jumpin
>>
>>16805399
Oh god it's a secret society. ok. fine. fine. the point is, if your friends are willing to furnish and gun-brandishing psychopath, yes, leave those guys behind or so or whoever.

so if you want to party
>>
>>16805406
>not being swell enough to stop bullets
Why even live?
>>
>>16805345
Honestly, there is far too little detail there for me to say much of anything that isnt obvious.

The fact that you decide to play king shit of the barnyard, and 'vote' someone out of a social circle like middle schoolers doesn't bode well for your maturity or reliability as a narrator though. You didn't really say much that could do anything but paint this guy as an unreasonable psychopath while attempting to whitewash any possible actions from your end by leaving out as much detail as possible in regards to your own actions, and/or how this person interacts with people who arent you.

At best you're both a problem, from what little story you've told.

That aside, yes, the normal thing to do when you are uncomfortable around someone is to disassociate with them, assuming you cant talk through things like any reasonable adults do.
>>
>>16805420
He was becoming increasingly confrontational. He started fights with two people in the group before I took it upon myself to tell everyone what he said about them. And I told them because I felt like he was a really negative energy.

I started to distance myself from everyone because I felt guilty for what I did. Hindsight is 20/20, and I know there are more mature ways I could have gone about it than taddling, but in my mind, it was self-preservation. Dude was toxic, and I had a good thing going with my friends, so I snitched.

After tonight, I don't question anything I did, because he wasn't even listening to anything he said. He told me I took his friends from him. He tried to fucking get me to leave everyone. What the actual fuck?
>>
>>16805345
You know what to do.
>>
>>16805439
>really negative energy.
Well there's your problem. Hippy woo woo shit.

Aside from the new-age nonsense, as I said, at best you are both a problem, at worst, you were the problem and escalated a situation and created a second problem by existing. Im not saying this to be mean, you're supposed to learn something here.

If we're being fair, you did do precisely what he said you did.
You told his friends to not be his friends.
That's pretty cut and dry.

Tit for tat is fair play when both of you are just as wrong as the other. So he, being the mature adult he is (read: sarcasm) did the same to you, but brandished a gun while doing it because he's probably mentally ill. Congrats, you have not once, but twice, contributed to a nutcase being more nutty, and now he owns guns.

No matter how I look at this, your first action, to vote him away, is the direct cause of everything after. You created a monster, from what was a probably shitty person, because you lacked the propensity to be a reasonable adult, and instead reacted like a primary schooler. And then you ran and hid from the shit you did, thereby only making a bad choice worse.

Reap what you sow.
>>
>>16805456
Problem is a lot of stiches think the hippy woo woo shit is real and they treat it as real.

I think we're ignoring this motherfucker brought a stupid gun to a meeting. What the actual fuck.

gonna set some wheels in motion

I swear to god the captcha just showed a bathtub full of blood
>>
>>16805456
Nah, bullshit. He slandered everyone in the group, he wanted out, and I helped him.

I thought I made a wrong decision, but he had fucking issues he needed to work out, and he obviously didn't. I thought I had something to learn, but he got voted out because he's violent and hard to deal with.

Fuck him and fuck the entire group if they give a pass on this sort of behavior. By the way fuck you for making me doubt myself. You're dumb.
>>
>>16805456
its easy to judge a situation when you are not in it. it was the crazy guys responsibility to deal with his problems, not his friends. As adults they shouldn't have to put up with that shit.
>>
>>16805497
Never said anything to disagree with what you just said.

All i said is what OP did caused the problems he has now, and then he ran from it. They are both equally wrong. They both did things that are inexcusable in a mature, adult environment.

The crazy one less so honestly, because at least the nutcase has an excuse, he's a fucking nutcase.
>>
>>16805345
walk away.
just leave.
This is some crazy crap.
>>
>>16805515
Fuck off
Fucking faggot
I type this way
Fucking king cock roach up here
>>
File: 1388524994485.jpg (45KB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
1388524994485.jpg
45KB, 320x300px
>>16805345

>Have a group of friends since high school

I didn't even read most of your story because no one you know or anything you do in high school matters.

If someone pulls a gun on you you call the police. You trying to tell me you don't have enough brains in your head to figure that shit out?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.