[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird copy ninja girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
There is this girl I'm friends with, I slightly like her and mabye I will ask her out or sth, but this thread is about something interesting I noticed.
She suddenly started copying my texting habits, for ex. I write "hhh" instead of "haha", and she started doing the same. I thought it was just some teasing or sth so I blew it off.
Next thing you know I was hanging out with her and a friend and she fucking pulls out a whole quote of sth I said a while back. I even noticed it later cuz she said it so casually then, but when I remembered it was a word for word exact quote and I didnt even say the thing recently.
After this I started noticing that she is copying my gestures, language patterns, sometimes even facial expressions.
Is this that thing when someone copies shit subconsciously when he/she likes someone, or is this girl weird as fuck?

pic related kek
>>
It's normal to a certain degree, but she's beyond that point. Be careful about sticking your dick in crazy. But it might be fun if you're a narcissist, you can turn her into a copy of yourself, then it would be like you're banging yourself.
>>
>>16805131

Hmm, banging myself, eh? I'll consider that option anon.
>>
>>16805120
She's a beginner, thinks you know what you're doing, and copies you to be more with it. She probably copies everyone else she texts with, to try to fit in.
>>
>>16805120
You impressed her, bro. Congratulations.

Hear what I say now
>>
>>16805120
She is a changeling plotting to kill you and take your place.
>>
>>16805303
yeah i can see that. wish i really know what im doing tho kek

>>16805390
10/10 I kek'd

Mabye I'll start doing fkin random shit to see if she starts copyng that shit too. She can be an android trying to fit in to human society by copying our actions. I've always wanted to fuck an android
>>
Imitation is a form of flattery.

She might think you're cool and emulates this to rub off some cool.

Of course it might not be cool at all, but within her vacuum it is.
>>
3 possibilities;
>She's into you, and read about mimicking body language and shit to try and get you into her (in more ways than one ;p zing!)
>She's fuckin' with you.
>She's a sociopath, copying your behaviour to get you to feel more comfortable around her as well as to blend in. You can fuck with her like this by gradually acting more sperg over time... This can fuck with a sociopaths ability to blend in. Basically, she'll lose her social manipulation powers.
>>
>>16805555
>>16805553
>>16805547
>>16805390
these guys are fuckin with ya op

new York to san francisco
>>
>>16805555
She is too shy to be a sociopath. She blushes every time she does something embarassing. Or she could possibly be a next lvl sociopath, I mean she has raised some flags in the past. Now that I think about it she is a self titled shy person but has made out with tons of guys in the past, even ones she just met. Holy shit, its all falling in place now, I intentionally didnt make out with her a few years ago and she has been on my case ever since. Holy fuck.
>>
>>16805120
Its biological ... people do this from behaviour to the way tiu think... biology makes synergy when stiring attraction from what u described man your on a bullet train to heart, laughs and pumpum city...
May the odds ever be in your favor
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.