[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So yeah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: 3cpP97L.gif (97KB, 314x319px) Image search: [Google]
3cpP97L.gif
97KB, 314x319px
I am talking to a girl that I have some feelings for and im pretty sure she doesnt like me past a friend, she just told me that she is going to florida soon to meet with a guy she talked with online for a while,and stay at his house for the weekend. I am sick to my stomach right now and I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>16804318
Stop being a cuck, she hates you and will let a stranger put his penis inside her multiple times soon while you her friend cry and masturbate thinking of them
>>
Nothing you can do. She clearly doesn't like you as anything more than a friend. You just have to deal with it or rape her. I'd suggest dealing with it. If you're only friends with her for the chance of getting pussy, then scoot along. If you enjoy her friendship too? Then stay around and talk to her, but look for other prospects, because you ain't getting out of that friend zone.
>>
>>16804318
See it does kill me thinking that she is gonna fuck another guy but also if it does workout I lose her as a friend and she will move away
>>
>>16804349

Well, then no idea what to tell you. You've got to deal with it and you have two potential ways of doing so. Flip a coin or something, you Pikachu posting pussy.
>>
>>16804349
Ruin her life so you feel better, I'd feel better
>>
>>16804355
I second this motion
>>
>>16804318
Boohoo I made a friend who wouldn't fuck me cause I'm so damn nice I deserve what's mine
>>
>>16804355
It doesnt work like that. I have like 4-5 weeks to be at peace with this before she does and I lose my mind for a few days. Gotta go out and get laid and find girls or something
>>
>>16804318
OP here I think its more of a pride stab that i've talked to get everyday for a long time not really going for a relationship but trying for more then a friend, and then suddenly talks to a random guy online she never met through snapchat and now she is going to his house for the weekend.
>>
>>16804372
If you don't like it, then just leave.
>>
>>16804372

That's how attraction works.
>>
>>16804372
I just dont understand her because she claims she is asexual but had like 3 boyfriends and going to some random guys house to obviously try something and fuck him, she never wants to hangout alone like not even going on a date just whatever, but I just like talking to so much and when we all hangout we have a good time and laugh and whatever and its killing me so much that she just fell for this guy who she never even met in person.

This might turn into a Venting thread really soon
>>
>>16804384
Is she even hot
>>
>>16804391
Yeah more cute then hot though, but she has a good sense of humor a very cute laugh, into all the same shit I am like video games anime, manga whatever
>>
>>16804400
Its just become that she is one of those rare girls who pretty much hits all of the thing I am looking for in a girl and it sucks knowing she doesnt feel the same and will pick a random guy she never met in person over me, it really hurts alot. I gotta find a way to get over this really really soon before it kills me
>>
>>16804384
Girls are retarded

I've watched bitches lie about being gay, being in relationships, etc. anything to push you away without being honest about it like "I'm not interested, sorry"

Basically anything other than yes is no.

I would get out of there if I was you, too many women out there to worry about just this one.
>>
>>16804406
I don't like girls to like the same entertainment I like though, kind of boring and shits all over the traditional model
Besides you probably have a giant crush, like you feel she's perfect for you, I always get those but they always go away when I find some other grill
>>
File: 1455064877765.gif (654KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1455064877765.gif
654KB, 500x300px
>>16804406
Pull yourself together man, You had to have seen this coming. You can't expect to sit in the friend-zone for months and expect to randomly pop out of it, that isn't realistic thinking.

You built up this fake relationship in your head and not it's only just hitting you that it wasn't real, and never will be.

You clearly can't handle not being more than friends with her so I strongly suggest you just cut contact with her and do yourself a favor.

It's going to hurt, but you have to drop her.
>>
>>16804418
Do you have any advice on how to drop her out? Like honestly its the hardest thing in the world to not talk to her, i tried it before, shes in our friend group so i see her if we hangout but I dont know how to cut her out we text everyday to the point of if I see a text notification I get all happy inside and whatever
>>
>>16804418
Also I knew this would happen one day and tried to prepare myself for it, but it happened so suddenly it caught me off guard.
>>
She's not special, she's not more worthy of your attention than anyone else or you, girls are just people though I'm prone to thinking they are mostly social beings while most men are intellectual, you lost her and it's time to drop her because she obviously doesn't care and is mainly speaking to you for attention
>>
>>16804438
I dont believe that attention thing because there are many other guys she could talk to, and obviously is with that snapchat guy, I just need a good way to get over her which I am struggling finding a way. I am at the point of being super desperate and will try anything.
>>
File: 1450678154517.png (2MB, 986x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1450678154517.png
2MB, 986x1000px
>>16804424
Block her off your phone, Facebook, whatever.

I know exactly what you're going through man but that's what has to be done if you can't get over this and just accept being her friend.

I'm going to spend valentines day at a museum with a girl I really really like, But like you she sees me just as a friend. If this doesn't go anywhere I'm going to have to do exactly what you need to. It sucks but that happy feeling you get when you see those text messages will only feed the sadness you feel when you're not with her.

Again, I have that same exact feeling when I see her messages.
>>
>>16804447
He means you give her attention and emotional connection that is absent in her relationships with other guys.

This is not an uncommon thing man. Women will divide men they speak to into two groups: group A is the group of men she's attracted to and wants to sleep with. Group B is the group of guys she has in the "friendzone".

Not all women do this, and the ones that do aren't always malicious in their intent. But it's pretty obvious that she sees you as nothing MORE than a friend. And since that hurts you, it's time to pack up and move on.
>>
>>16804450
I just don't want to come off as the asshole who only talks to her because I want to fuck her or be in a relationship, I really like being friends with her its just when I read that she is going to fuck a random ass guy who she met on snap chat that just made me realize what I am to her and how little I matter, I built up in my head that I was more then a friend and less then a lover and was ok with it, but now I feel like trash for whatever reason like she can make a relationship with anyone except me. Im starting to think that I was just some guy that filling a hole and now im nothing to her even though she was so much too me
>>
Let me guess, the snapchat guy from the beginning put it's intention clear to her, that he wanted to fuck her, maybe not so bluntly, maybe yes, did you did that?
>>
That's just how girls are, I'm very resentful and would immediately block her if I was in your position, it's kind of a good feature because I don't deal with sadness but with rage which is much easier to manage. You could try that approach
>>
OP here again, I really dont know how to handle this though, moving on is so hard because she means so much to me and I have so much fun talking and doing shit with her, I probably would of felt better not that much but a little more if it was someone that was around town and she knew for a while and not some random florida guy she never met irl and wants to try it out. How easily she can just make a relationship or idea of one with some random guy is what seems to be my biggest issue, again I am so lost, I need to move on so fucking badly because this is gonna hurt for the next few weeks, and then when she goes for the weekend I am gonna be fucking dying the whole time, and if she stays there in florida its done.
>>
>>16804489
I'll give my story a little
>Met her through a mutual friend
>she dated another mutual friend of ours for a while
>never talked to her that much
>they broke up and we started to talk
>I am a virgin idiot so no i never made it clear, but after a while she started to tell me alot of things, like she was asexual and whatever
>I have no idea how the snapchat shit started or what they did but she seems to like him enough to just pick up and move to florida and into his house for a weekend
>>
Like I will admit I put her on a pedestal but I can name things I like about her more then her body, she was easy to talk with, and pretty much placed in my life, I know that if I get more confidence I can move out into the real world and find more girls but im working on myself right now so I wont be able to get a girl soon, im going to the gym and whatever to get fit but that takes alot of time. I might of just found my inspiration to work three times as hard at the gym to get super fit asap so that would be the only good thing about this happening.

Also side note, I cant block her because she still talks with all of my friends and we hangout once in a while so they will all get white knighty and attack me
>>
>>16804494
Say you don't like the idea and convince her that he's a rapist I don't know, some girls are just retarded and think making you jealous will do something
>>
>>16804507
She doesn't care I can already tell you that without asking her. she is hell bent on going there and I dont have enough push n pull in her life to talk her out of it also its not fair for me to put her in a bubble and prevent her from meeting people becuase who knows he could be the one for her
>>
>>16804512
Then just stop talking to her if she doesnt consider you important enough to listen to you
>>
i don't get cucks like you.
Sucking up and being nice to a girl doesn't u you the pusspuss. Do you think ppl are stupid? They know when someone is sucking dick.
I know a lot of ppl say this but honestly nice guys don't get the girl
>>
>>16804547
Its a baseless assumption if I said hey don't go there, she obviously likes this random guy for whatever reason I think I am starting to slowly gain the resolve to cut her out of my life over time but hopefully i dont waver and talk with her again. I need to end this shit and move on but I need alot of willpower that I dont currently possess
>>
>>16804553
I wasn't being nice to try and fuck her, I honestly started this without having feelings for her and slowly over time it got stronger and stronger but Ive been repressing it alot, like I probably could feel alot worse right now if I just let all of my emotions about her go wild 24/7.

Like best case scenario i can think of is she just moves in with him because I can probably cut off contact alot easier that way, but if she comes back it will be harder for me knowing that she will probably just do it again.
>>
Like I would of never found any of this shit out if I just didnt ask her some questions just to make small talk, she just said she was going away and all i said was oh were and she just splurted it out all happy and whatever and expected me to be happy also, and dumbass me just said wow thats super random I hope it goes good I guess. and she was all happy and whatever
>>
BTW thanks everyone so far for letting me vent and have people to talk with because I am starting to calm down and accept this a little bit and figure a way to move on. It might not mean much to you all but you helped me out alot tonight, thank you
>>
Are you sure she knows you like her? I dont know sometimes even if I've been attracted to a guy if he hasnt asked me out I'd assume hes not that into me. She wanted a date for valentines day and she got it, doesnt mean shes super invested in that specific guy
>>
Feel bad about it until it's out of your system. Assess what you did wrong and aim to rectify it next time you find someone you like.
>>
You don't need to block her, that show that you are weak, get some stronger mind, you can be her friend if you like her personality, let her do her sexual deeds aside, now, if you don't like that just distance yourself slowly, I would have any problems, now , just be sure she doesn't distract you too much from getting other friends or girls.
>>
>>16804878
I'm not blocking her but I am limiting my conversation with her by like 90%. I couldn't sleep all last night either, it was horrible
>>
>>16804704
I never said I liked her but I hinted around at it when we talked and tried to see how she responded and if she felt the same, she told me one day that she had depression and anxiety so she doesn't show emotions that well sometimes but I'm starting to think it was all bullshit, she's apparently asexual but is going to Florida to fuck a guy, has anxiety but it going to stay an entire weekend with a stranger. It just all sounds like she was feeding me bullshit for so long
>>
>>16804712
Christ how long will it take to get outta my system. I couldn't sleep last night and that cant be a regular thing
>>
>>16804506
Lift for you, no pussy is worth that much.
>>
>>16806133
If I lift, will I be a big guy?
>>
>>16806133
Op here, I started to lift for myself and not for her I was out of shape and am doing pretty well now but regardless it hurts to lose like this and so suddenly, I just want a good way to move on, she texted me today, I didn't ignore it but I was short and to the point about it to try and end it asap but it hurt alot
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.