[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here's the deal Me and the girlfriend of 2 years haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1353991453017.gif (179KB, 300x144px) Image search: [Google]
1353991453017.gif
179KB, 300x144px
So here's the deal Me and the girlfriend of 2 years haven't been getting along lately. Incompatibilities coming up left and right. Still want things to work out, but resolve is waning. The other day she tells me that she is afraid to have kids with me because I wouldn't raise them exactly how she wants them to be raised. That hit me pretty hard.

Then yesterday my dad came home from a doctors appt to tell me that he needs to have surgery that may paralyze him. This is rather stressful for me as I love my father. Upon telling my gf she replied "who the fuck cares, your parents always over exaggerate everything." WTF, if she was in my position she'd be scared too.

I've never felt just so..unloved by her, like she doesn't care at all. I've been thinking about calling it quits, I don't know if I can forgive her for what she said about my my dad.

Thoughts?

There's more, I can go into if you want.
>>
Sounds damning, unless your parents really are retards who exaggerate shit all the time.

I'd be objective about your parents, if it really is that serious I'd leave her. She doesn't care about you bruv
>>
>>16804317
She gets the idea that my parents exaggerate by them texting me and telling me to be careful when the roads are getting snowy/icy. They were both volunteer firefighters so they've seen what can happen in wrecks, so they are protective, but they don't exaggerate.
>>
you're seeing red flags, just leave her dude.
>>
>>16804334
Then leave her bro
>>
Make her compromise in something that will ruin her reputation, take pictures, pretend they accidentally leak into the public, leave her
>>
>>16804348
Sounds like a move a nigger would do at the gym
>>
drop
the
hoe
>>
>>16804306
gtfo of there immediately.
you have been warned.
>>
>>16804306

its not just about incompatibilities. lots of couples have highly conflicting things going on but still work.

there's 2 core problems that you're showing us. 1 is that whats important to you is not as important to her, and 2 is that she is not treating this relationship as a team.

you live together already?
>>
>>16804880
No, not yet. We were planning on moving in together in the fall however. The incompatibilities aren't really something I have noticed, more like her telling me that we have them. Like the kid raising then for instance. She's always, always saying that we are never on the same page, but I don't even understand where she is getting that. We like the same movies, we have similar goals, we have similar senses of humor.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.