[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hide everything I like (anime, video games) because i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Smoking.png (158KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
Smoking.png
158KB, 737x758px
I hide everything I like (anime, video games) because i'm ashamed of them.
My parents recently bought a bunch of art and hung them on my walls because they thought bare walls were "weird"

Can you fake a personality?
>>
Ever heard of 'everything in moderation'? There's nothing wrong with liking anime and video games as long as they don't control your life
>>
>>16804302
You should never be ashamed of who you are
>>
>>16804312
>>16804305
very touching, but name one benefit of admitting you like anime and being associated with those stereotypes
I am like OP btw, but i don't play too many videogames
>>
>>16804529
Again, everything in moderation. If you're enjoying anime and video games in moderation, then you have other interests. You can talk about those if you don't feel comfortable talking about those hobbies.
>>
I usually shut up with those subjects too because I usually don't like people's way of talking about those.

Faking a personality is hard because that would also become you. As the other anon suggested just show them another pesona.
>>
>>16804656
>As the other anon suggested just show them another pesona
That's not what I suggested at all. I said to develop other hobbies and interests to talk about if you're not comfortable talking about anime and video games. As you get to know someone and they get to know you, you might become more comfortable talking about anime and video games, but until then you have something else to talk about.
>>
>>16804529
Anime is for normalfags now; go ask any nigger on the street who their favorite DBZ character is and they'll talk to you about it

You realize people are always going to find a way to judge you negatively; so fuck it

Bowing to the invisible masses is stupid
>>
"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Be yourself. Strive not to be a dick, but be yourself.
>>
File: 1455426040646.jpg (510KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1455426040646.jpg
510KB, 750x750px
>>16805865
>Be yourself

At least you're not spamming links anymore
>>
>>16805870
I spam links whenever they're relevant.

No suicide threads lately, though. (While I've been on.).
>>
>>16804302

Totally can fake a personality. I've seen people in the bar scene do it for years. Like a real life Barney Stinsen (How I met your mother)

Bare walls aren't weird they're clean, most people don't see it that way though. Throw a Ray Charles portrait, a few jazz comps framed in a grouping, a vauge phrase with a musician from the local dollar store, and a couple of your favorite vinyl LPs on the wall you'll be fine
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.