[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of burn is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20160213_195451.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160213_195451.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I caught a falling metal cup of coffee which later I found out was very hot. I caught it with the inside of my thighs. At 1st the plan felt like a semi bad sunburn but as its time for bed it really hurts. I also just noticed this blister.
I am unable to get to urgent care tonight, tomorrow morning would be best howeve I dont wanna go if it something I can treat at home.
If you need more pocs let me know.
>>
File: 20160213_195807.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160213_195807.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Anothet angle of the blister
>>
>>16804243
2nd degree, don't pop it
>>
>>16804245
How should I treat it for the time being? Just enough to get thru the night my urgent care doesnt open until 8am on sun.
>>
>>16804252

>urgent care
>treat it

U wut? Leave it alone and don't rub the area.
>>
>>16804252
Just cover it with a bandaid or something loosely for now so you don't accidentally pop it
>>
>>16804256
Large bandaid not to bother it ok. Is stuff like aleo vera ok to use on it
>>
Just leave it the fuck alone. I am serious.
>>
>>16804270
I have to at lease cover it. Its in a chub rub location
>>
>>16804277

You can't sleep without moving? Then this: >>16804263 minus the aloe vera. The problem is that band aids prevent wounds from drying properly, so if you sweat or whatever, it will get infected. Anyway, this isn't something that requires medical attention.
>>
if there's a pharmacy around you that's still open go out and buy moleskin then make a moleskin donut, you cut out a donut shape in the moleskin with the hole big enough to fit your blister, that should prevent chafing hopefully. That was the treatment they taught us in the boyscouts for second degree burns, it worked for me in the past.

Sorry to hear about your situation btw OP second degree burns hurt like a mother fucker, I know. You put it in water and the pain goes away but the second you take it back out it hits you like a sledgehammer hitting a window, you just gotta leave it out and deal with it, eventually the pain subsides.
>>
The only issue people have with not popping it is that the skin itself is our barrier against infections from all the bacteria that lives on our skin and in our environment. A burn blister is deep (yours isn't serious) and if it pops it leaves exposed your body to take on an infection rather easily.

You got vasaline? Neosporin? If it pops slather some on. That will create a make shift barrier so that bacteria has a harder time growing in or making its way to your susceptible flesh.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.