[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >have crush >show her picture of my dad and brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (1MB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 500x291px
>be me
>have crush
>show her picture of my dad and brother
>she says "that's your dad?"
>I say "yeah"
>she says "wow your mom must be really beautiful then"
I'm confused. Was this her way of saying that she thinks I'm attractive in an indirect way? Or am I reading too much into this. What do you guys think she meant by what she said
>>
>>16803799
She thinks your dad is ugly and/or that you get your looks from your mom since you're not as ugly as your dad.
>>
>>16803828
Sounds like she's saying his dad is attractive and that his mom had to be beautiful to get a guy who is that good looking.
>>
>>16803828
If she thinks I got my looks from my mom, and said that she must be beautiful, does that mean she thinks I'm good looking too?
>>
>>16803799
That's just weird. She was maybe trying to compliment you, but got the words all messed up.

Still, I'd ask her what did she mean. She could mean that you're attractive and your father looks awful. Nevertheless, she surely lacks on the compliments side.
>>
>>16803856
You're at least average.

Your mom's beauty compensated for your dad's looks.
>>
>>16803869
This was months ago though. I had told her I liked her some time after this, and since she had just gotten out of a relationship, she said she just wanted to focus on school for the time being, and didn't want to deal with any guy drama anymore. I had asked her if things might work out in the future, or if she just wasn't into me in that way and that it will never happen.
I was trying to figure out if she at least thought I was attractive by asking her this, but she said that she can't really plan something like that so far ahead into the future. I thought if she wasn't attracted to me she would've said so at that point, but her answer still left me clueless on if she thinks I'm attractive or not. That's why I'm trying to figure it out.
>>
>>16803799
It could mean two things:

She thinks your dad is ugly and that you're good looking.

Or

She thinks your dad is good looking.
>>
It means two things -

She wants to fuck your dad, and you're autistic.
>>
>>16805100
This
>>
>>16805034
I like that.

It so means she wants to bone your dad. Pay attention now. She likes you, she likes your dad, she already likes your mom, she's clearly a powerful person with beauty to spare, so just enjoy the ride. you're reading too hard into it. people with a strength for say will do that kind of thing to you.
>>
>>16805034
>>16805118
I never thought she could've been saying my dad is good looking. I thought she was saying that my dad is so ugly that my moms beauty balances it out to where I'm average, or that my mom must be really good looking if my dad looks the way he does and I turned out as good looking as she might think I am. I've been told before that I'm attractive and handsome, but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so it doesn't matter to me what anyone else thinks. What matters to me is what she thinks.
>>
>>16806448
But she also said that I'm way better looking than my brother. So she probably thought he was ugly. It made sense to me that she thought my dad was ugly too.
>>
>>16806448
>What matters is what she thinks
Oh, buddy. If you are not married, this does not apply. You take care of you, and frankly, do you know the joke about the horse?

happiness is just around the corner
>>
>>16806472
I'd be the happiest man alive if I could get to the point where I'd be able to marry her. I meant that just because other people have found me to be attractive, doesn't mean she would find me attractive too, since everyone has their own tastes and preferences.
And no I've never heard the joke about the horse
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.