[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a long-distance relationship with an age gap. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (144KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 640x960px
I'm in a long-distance relationship with an age gap. The longer we've gone out, the tighter the noose has gotten with her parents restricting her from things. We're in love and committed incredibly, and know the risks, but I'm afraid that our relationship has done so much damage. She's essentially a prisoner in her own home. But she loves me so much. It's so dangerous though. If she gets caught, it's a scolding, beating or whatever. But me? If they spin the story in a certain way, police get involved. But I really don't want it to get that ugly.. When we're together and in constant communication, it's amazing. Finishing sentences and stuff. I teach her things, she teaches me things. And we haven't even met in person. But it's gotten so ugly over these past 8 months.. I don't know what to do, so I'm here asking you /adv/.

Tl:dr ; going out with an underage girl. Her parents don't approve, but this girl has happiness with me like no one else in her life. But the noose is getting tighter every time they catch us talking.
>>
If I were her parents, I'd lock her up in her room with no electronics until this old man decided to go away. She has excellent parents
>>
>And we haven't even met in person.

kill yourself pedo
>>
>>16803675
first of all, tell us honestly how old are you and how old is she, as it is incredibly relevant in this case because based on this information we can determine what kind of future this relationship has and what to do with problematic parts,
>>
>>16803681
Not even that old. And yeah, I understand they're protecting her. But they don't understand. But nevermind.
>>
>>16803710
I'm sure they understand the situation very well
>>
This can't be real. Am I a newfag or do pedos actually come on here and ask advice on ruining young girls lifes.
Either way your scum. Kill yourself OP.
>>
>>16803703
16 and I'm 20
>>
>>16803716
there are many pedos on adv, if you are a newfag just wait and lurk and you'll see yourself. We have even have famous ones like cousin lover or some 17/18 yo kiddie diddler who posts religiously, sometimes twice a day
>>
>>16803716
Not even a pedo. Not interested in her like that. Also, that's why I made this post to get advice so I DON'T potentially mess her life up or mine also.
>>
>>16803725
Yes, you are interested in her like that, you idiot
>>
>>16803675
are you older then 30 and how old is she?
>>
>>16803719
meh, that's not that horrible, but still; her mentality is one of a child, and your hopefully should be one of an adult. It's no wonder her parents are against it, at that age she's still pretty vulnerable and you as an older guy can easy trick her into sexual relationship and what not. And add to this mix long distance thing... I don't think it's worth it, to be honest, It's not real love since you never spent time together in person. Sure, things may be lovely dovey but it's not a real relationship anyway.

My advice? Break up, move on, find a girl your age.
>>
>>16803719
if that is honestly the age difference then there is nothing wrong. 4 year difference is fuck all. her parents shouldn't even give a shit. women mature faster then guys. you could legally fuck her in some states too.
>>
>>16803727
No I'm not. Our relationship does not revolve around sex. I made that clear from the start. Nothing sexual. I'm not even into young girls. She just happened to be young. But I know at this point, I'm just giving you more fuel to work with.
>>
Why are you obsessing a 16 year old 400 miles away, whom you've never met in person, when there are plenty of legal women at your local college? Something is wrong with you OP and her parents know it
>>
>>16803719
police won't get involved. the age gap isn't anything that would concern the police, it wouldn't even go to court.
>>
>>16803740
No sex from the start? How did you start this relationship? You've met her when she was even younger, I suppose.
>>
>>16803736
Yeah, anon. I've been thinking of that too. On a couple of occasions, I've brought that up to her. She doesn't think things through like I do. Yeah.. I guess it would probably be for the better since she still has a lot of growing up to do.

I regret us going behind her parents back and them bringing down the hammer on her. She's been through a traumatic childhood. I just came into her life and became a really supportive and thoughtful friend - someone who wouldn't judge her for once. But it's evolved into this, which is been really toxic.

Sorry for the wall of text.
>>
>>16803751
Started on Xbox. We used to get into parties and casually talk about random things like strangers. Then we started talking and comparing our thoughts on things. We both took a chance and opened up ourselves to each other, shared our deepest most intimate thoughts and fears. It's kind of what our relationship was founded on, honesty and stuff. No masking, like we do to everyday people.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.