[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to have any semblance of fun on a vacation with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is it possible to have any semblance of fun on a vacation with your significant other when you are almost 100% sure you're gonna end the relationship the second you get back? Adv?
>>
>go camping with gf,
>smoke lots of weed and get drunk af by the riverside
>big campfire
>>in tent lots of sex
>wake up in the morning and go back to house with her
>"see you later anon I will call you when I get back to my home town"

as soon as the door closed behind her I was happy as fuck and had no intention of calling her or ever seeing her again

Just enjoy his/her company on your vacation and get what you want from them, break up as soon as your done
>>
Ouch.

Why would you not just cancel the holiday?
>>
>>16802341
>as soon as the door closed behind her I was happy as fuck and had no intention of calling her or ever seeing her again... get what you want from them, break up as soon as your done

That's good advice. If you're a sociopath.
>>
>>16802343

Because I hate to lose out on money. Because it is 3 days away and I still would like to go.

I feel like he pulls shit right before we are set to go away somewhere because he knows that it will buy him time. Or maybe we just get into shit fights so much that it has become coincidence. Regardless, LAST time we went on a vacation I wasn't sure that we were gonna be together when we got back and that was a year ago.

WTF am I doing with my life?

Did I mention we are engaged?
>>
>>16802386
>Did I mention we are engaged?

Are you prepared to effectively lie and be emotionally dishonest to someone you once loved, just so you don't miss out on a holiday and lose money?

If you break up with him right after, he's gonna realise you were considering it during your holiday together. So any enjoyment he gets from it will be tainted when he gets back.
>>
>>16802433

No, I'm a bad liar and I wear my heart on my sleeve. There would be no way he wouldn't be able to see right through me.

He already knows i'm upset, but I don't think he understands the depth of the situation.

We are in this predicament because he said "If ______ happens again, the engagement is off".

I just think that when you get down on one knee and propose it means for better or for worse. If we are one incident away from not being together than we have problems.
>>
>>16802475
Maybe you got into a shit fight because he doesn't want to go?

What happened that made him threaten the engagement?
>>
>>16802485

No, he wants to go. We made the decision together. Nothing "happened" per se. He is holding onto animosity for my co-workers because a year ago (St. Pats) I got really shitty drunk and drove home. It wasn't right. I put him through a lot that night, but it has not happened since. So he screams in front of everyone that if I get drunk like that and drive home again that the engagement is off. It's reasonable to never want to see me do that again, but it was embarrassing for me and telling for him.

He has a good heart..committed to loyalty, but he is also a hyper-sensitive psychopath that loves to beat me down with old skeletons.
>>
>>16802538
Driving drunk endangers the lives of many other people.
For better or worse is all well and good, but if you're taking others' lives into your hands because you were to irresponsible to monitor your drinking he is completely justified in threatening the engagement.
Hell, I would have broken up with you the second I found out you'd driven home while intoxicated.
>>
>>16802592

He is justified a year later? Fuck's sake. I wish he would have had the balls to break up with me the moment it happened. It's not fair to hold something over my head like that. Accept it or don't. Forgive me or don't.

I understand the seriousness of what happened and feel awful. I don't know what else to say ???
>>
Luckily, it's a small trip and wouldn't cost much to call it off. I would go solo, but it's not the best place to walk around by yourself as a woman. Considering it. I just need to muster up the courage to make a decision.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.