[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the appeal in modern girls? I don't fucking get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

What is the appeal in modern girls?

I don't fucking get it. Just sex? But sex gets old quick. It's some thrusting and rubbing, and some feel-good chemicals. There's nothing to it.

And it's not like 99% of these women have any fucking personality at all. They all make the same faces in photos, they all basically just want money, home security, and dick. They only care about having a good body for themselves. They're vapid, always glued to their phones and social media, always looking for the next rise or trend to latch onto. They're complete boring idiots. This makes the sex part even less interesting, too.

Not to mention most of these girls don't want kids now. They have abortions frequently. And they'd be terrible fucking mothers to boot. They are completely and utterly pointless.

I don't get what the fucking big shit is with females anymore and why you all have problems with these skanks that cheat on you. Why did you get involved with dumb sluts like that in the first place?
>>
>3.5 billion women in the world
>thinks he's figured out every single one
>>
>>16801916
>thinks he's figured out every single one
Where did I say that? I'm talking about the majority, obviously westernized (i.e. "modern") girls.
>>
Do you really think it's a good idea to generalize half the world's population?

Do you honestly believe that's a smart thing to do?
>>
>>16801916

This. What a piss poor attempt at reasoning. There plenty of interesting women out there, if you got out of your basement instead of surfing too much tumblr and facebook.
>>
>>16801907
Man, you are generalizing like crazy. I know lots of "modern westernized" girls that are absolutely fantastic and blast to be around. If you're really having so much trouble finding an interesting woman that you're making these kinds of accusation then I would suggest moving somewhere else? There's a chance that maybe the area you happen to live in just has a weird women in it, or women that just don't appeal to you. Either that or you might have some feelings of resentment or fear deep down inside you that you gotta work out. I can't really say. Good luck either way.
>>
>>16801907
Here's my advice: stop browsing /pol/.
>>
>>16801932
See >>16801930

>>16801937
I'm talking about these inane sluts everyone gets worked up over these days. They ARE the majority in the west.
>>
>>16801907
if there was a woman here n the U.S. that isn't into social media, then i'd marry here in an instant. I don't have facebook, twitter, shitsforgram, snapchat, etc. Social media is pointless
>>
>>16801953
What are you defining as a slut, exactly? Someone who has sex?
>>
File: proofs.webm (889KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.webm
889KB, 320x240px
>>16801953
>>
You're overgeneralizing hugely. Lots of girls aren't shallow or vain.

If you get that impression, it's because you're focusing on the mainstream lowest common denominator. The lowest common denominator gets the most media coverage because it's... the lowest common denominator. Not because it's the majority.
>>
>>16801963
An arrogant bitch with fuck buddies and zero loyalty.
>>
>>16801978
Okay, first off, yikes.
I mean I guess there are some people I've met that will cheat a lot. But people have been cheating on one another since the dawn of man. That's just part of human nature, I wouldn't call that at all a problem with modern people.
Also why are you focusing on women so much? I've seen just as many guys cheat as I have women.
>>
What is the appeal in modern boys?

I don't fucking get it. Just sex? But sex gets old quick. It's some thrusting and rubbing, and some feel-good chemicals. There's nothing to it.

And it's not like 99% of these men have any fucking personality at all. They all make the same dick shots in photos, they all basically just want money, sports, and pussy. They only care about having a good body for themselves. They're vapid, always glued to their video games and web browsing, always looking for the next girl or food to latch onto. They're complete boring idiots. This makes the sex part even less interesting, too.

Not to mention most of these boys don't want kids now. They ditch their commitments frequently. And they'd be terrible fucking fathers to boot. They are completely and utterly pointless.

I don't get what the fucking big shit is with males anymore and why you all have problems with these faggots that cheat on you. Why did you get involved with dumb mansluts like that in the first place?
>>
Wow, do I really doubt that most women get abortions frequently. Do you have any idea how expensive they are? (I'm pretty sure they're also painful.). Plus, they can be easily avoided through the magic of condoms and birth control pills.

I know plenty of great women with loyalty and whatever, however, I really doubt any of them would want to date someone this bizarrely judgmental and who seems to have already jumped to conclusions about the entire female persuasion based off of what is assuredly limited experience.

I mean... did you just describe an entire demographic as "pointless"? Pointless to whom? The world doesn't revolve around you, lol.
>>
>>16801987
This.
>>
>>16801987

Can you imagine the amount of shit a girl would get if she posted something like that on this board?
>>
OP obviously doesn't live anywhere near reality. What a fucking loser.
>>
>>16801983
>Also why are you focusing on women so much?
Because that's what the thread is about. If you want to talk about the problems of men, go make another thread, it would be just as valid if you knew what you were talking about.

>>16801992
>Wow, do I really doubt that most women get abortions frequently.
I don't because I know plenty who've had them. Girls are having sex every weekend. They're going to clubs and parties all the time. They don't always use birth control or meet a guy wearing a condom. Sometimes they get raped; lots of girls I know have been raped. In that case it's the fault of the guys involved, of course, except when the girl was really sloppy and did a terrible job at taking care of herself, which also does happen and means the blame is on both.

Also, I'm talking about "modern" i.e. westernized girls, primarily the ones living in "modern" i.e. urban areas.
>>
>>16802013
>Because that's what the thread is about. If you want to talk about the problems of men, go make another thread, it would be just as valid if you knew what you were talking about.
That's not an argument or an explanation, friend. I see you kindly ignored everything I said. This is either bait, in which congrats, you got me, or you're a really bitter, lonely man, in which case I really suggest you go outside and spend some time in real life.
>>
>>16801987
>>16801907
i think botth of these apply to the majority of men and women. I'm in university and both genders are equally as boring, procrastinate, demotivating. I find most men just go out clubbing or play video games and women kind of just go on Facebook, talk shit about other people and sometimes read romantic fiction. OP is only mentioning women because he is attracted to them. i can get over guys being boring because i can just talk shit with them and have banter, this doesn't really work with women.
>>
>>16802000
i made a post similar to this on r9k once, pretending to be a girl. no one really had an argument. i think their best argument was that video games make you creative and can help with reactions.
>>
>>16802018
>That's not an argument or an explanation, friend.
Sure it fucking is. I can make a thread about one particular group rather than both if I want to. You asking the question is an attempt to derail it or divert attention from the subject matter.

I'm alone, yes. Not lonely. If I was lonely, I'd blame myself. I'm alone because so many others are shit.
>>
>>16802018
what op is saying does apply to most women. if you are denying this then why? as a guy i admit that this applies to the majority of us >>16801987
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.