[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I smoke marijuana?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

/b/

All my friends smoke somekind of marijuana/ganja thingy. Recently, they've been asking me to try it and me being the fucking pussy have been holding off.

Honestly, I need to outside opinion should I or should I not try it?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>16801848
You are fucking gay if peer pressure legit works on you. Your friends don't give a shit about you either I they act like this.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 305x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 305x305px
Of course not you fucking wimp. You obviously don't want to do it, and it makes you a degenerate anyway.
>>
It's entirely your call.

My advice: Research it extensively before you do. Don't let peer pressure dictate your actions. Make an informed choice and remember that there's nothing brave about doing things because you're scared of people judging you.
>>
>>16801856
brausebad wtf?

no, you giving in would be the bigger pussy act. stand your ground op.
>>
>>16801848
Do you have a medical health condition cannabis helps, or are your planning to toke up recreationally? Be prepared and do the research.
>>16801860
^This anon gets it
Also bear in mind that most higher paying jobs run urinalysis or hair follicle tests which detect inactive marijuana metabolites that can remain in your system for months or years.
>TLDR: Get a high paying job without random drug tests first, then toke up if YOU want to
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 383x576px
>>16801865
Wissen Sie.
>>
If you're not comfortable doing it, then don't, man. There's no reason you should do something that makes you feel distressed or anything.
>>
>>16801855
Dubs for truth
>>
No real point if you're not in a band or getting some pussy in addition to using it.
>>
dude just try it and see if you like it, its lietrally like unknown food, u have to try it and judge
lol at all the prudes
>>
>>16802183
I'm far from a prude and an occasional pot smoker, and he has really shitty friends if they're pressuring him to smoke when he doesn't want to.
>>
>>16802236
OP clearly said theyve been asking, not pressuring...
>>
Weed is overrated. I don't like the smell and it sticks in your breath for ages.

You aren't a pussy for not smoking weed, but if you wanted to try some, just ask if you can have a drag of someone's joint or something
>>
>>16802183
>>16802240

Typical stoners :/

Containment when
>>
YES DO IT just don't get caught. being high is fun and puts you in a good frame of mind clearing up bullshit taking up space in ur head more often than not. Just don't make it a habit.
>>
Do it because you want, or don't, because you want. If you get peer pressured and start smoking regularly you will start blaming them and shit. Also, if they're making fun of you, they're pretty shitty friends. My friends smoked weed and always asked for about a year before I started, but they always respected my choices. Smoking is your call OP, not ours.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.