[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, Just got a text from my gf saying how she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

Hey /adv/,

Just got a text from my gf saying how she's at a "wild party" and she drank a shot "out of a guy's ass hole."

I find this sort of behavior extremely repulsive, especially so in a monogamous relationship. I thought she was joking or her friends had stolen her phone, but once I realized she was serious, I felt sick and angry. I've never been cheated on but I imagine this is how it might feel - ordinarily she's sweetness and light, I never thought she'd be capable of this (guess I've learned my lesson, huh). I plan to break up with her when I see her tomorrow, before a Valentine's outing we have planned (tad depressing desu, but I feel like the relationship's been poisoned a bit).

However, what stood out to me was the flippancy with which she mentioned taking the shot. She was undoubtedly drunk, but still, the offhandedness of the message was astounding - she seemed to think it was no big deal. Am I an old stick-in-the-mud for thinking this is a relationship breaker? Am I right or wrong to immediately jump to breaking up?

What do you think, /adv/?
>>
If it's true dump her immediately.
>>
Go for a walk, cool down. Then talk to her about it, then think about it. You're just letting emotion cloud your judgment right now. She didn't actually cheat, she did something stupid while drunk.
>>
You're not overreacting. Also, that's fucking gross dude.

If nothing else, drop her for being disgusting.
>>
>>16801571
Don't listen to this cuck. It's still cheating if she is drunk.
>>
guys... this is just poor bait. move on
>>
File: angrypepe3.gif (2MB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe3.gif
2MB, 480x481px
>>16801563
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK OP.

LEAVE THAT BITCH IMMEDIATELY.

DO YOU WANT TO TASTE THE OTHER GUY'S ASS EVERY TIME YOU KISS HER? FUCK NO.

IMAGINE WHAT WOULD IT BE LIKE IF YOU DRANK A SHOT FROM ANOTHER GIRLS ASSHOLE.

FUCK I'M SO ANGRY FROM JUST READING THIS, I KNOW IT'S BAIT, BUT STILL OP - LEAVE THE FUCKING BITCH, THAT IS PURE DISRESPECT!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BITCHES
>>
>>16801571
Cuck
>>
>>16801563

You need to understand that you being disturbed by this is less of a statement about her and more about you.

> never thought she was capable of this

That is your problem. Everybody is capable of everything. Even the nicest most easy going guy can be brought to murder if put in the right situation. Same goes for a young guy or girl. We are inebriated and inhibitions fly, and even the most socially conditioned of us or innocent of us will do things we would never do otherwise.

The fact that she is non chalant about it is inconsequential. It happened because she is young, hasn't gone to many parties and got caught up in the moment and peer pressure of being completely out of control.

There is nothing noble or special about being innocent or scared to lose personal control. A person of good quality and character is one that got their fill of those life experiences and moved on. In other words, your girl would be exceptional if she was a giant slut or druggie or party whore and then realized that lifestyle isn't for her and she is ready to grow up and not look back.

You are a young man and like many, you fell in love with an ideal standard of your girl that doesn't actually exist and never really exists. That standard of the girl not being scared to cheat but choosing not to anyway isn't something that comes until much later in life with much more immaturity. You expect too much from a young woman, of course she is a little immature, we all were at that age.

So now that you realize that you are in love with an ideal and not a person, express to her calmly that it kind of bothers you that she would do that, and say you would prefer if she didn't do stuff like that at parties. She may realize that betraying you sucks more than taking a shot out of a guys ass.
>>
>>16801571
>cuck fag who likes to taste other guy's assholes detected
>>
File: Turkey Pond.jpg (142KB, 1024x812px) Image search: [Google]
Turkey Pond.jpg
142KB, 1024x812px
Don't worry boys, as I said, I am leaving her. Was just looking for a bit of insight as to the flippancy of her remarks. She treated it like nothing, it was very off-putting.
>>
File: tipsfedora.jpg (198KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedora.jpg
198KB, 3000x1688px
>>16801586
>>
>>16801573
>>16801581
>>16801587
No wonder you guys are forever alone, the girl didn't fuck the guy and its not like the shot was lodging in this guys ass.

Quit fucking being a baby and talk to her before running onto 4chan.
>>
>>16801586
This, although I'd still tell her to fuck off.
>>
File: 1450505889665.gif (3MB, 350x349px) Image search: [Google]
1450505889665.gif
3MB, 350x349px
>>16801588
I'm proud of you man. 4chin is full of white-knight faggots who are terrified of leaving a girl because they think they will never find another.

Also, you should give her a roll of toilet paper or something when you dump her tomorrow. As a symbol.
>>
>>16801596
Are you for real? Enjoying tasting Tyrone ' s asshole.
>>
>>16801596
>its not like the shot was lodging in this guys ass

dude

it fucking was
>>
>>16801596
So let me get the asshole shots, this guy's gf or wife is going to get some. And you don't get to complain, otherwise you are a baby.
>>
>>16801599
>Also, you should give her a roll of toilet paper or something when you dump her tomorrow. As a symbol.

I always get pissed off when soneone uses the word "epic". Like they are trying too hard or something.

But I swear to God, that would be epic.
>>
just....why? why would anyone do this? if I were OP I would just be confused, not upset.
>>
File: Untitled.png (33KB, 769x306px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33KB, 769x306px
>>16801563
Hey OP you need to clarify.

Was it case 1) asshole shot, or case 2) asshole shot?
>>
I would show her parents the message. If her parents are too negligent to care I'd just dumb her and show it to her friends.
>>
>>16801612

Type 1 I'd imagine, she didn't specify.
>>
>>16801563
>What do you think, /adv/?
I think you need to be above this shit. I think you need to do what you need to do to realize this little teenage drama isn't shit. Your girl took a shot out of a guy's asshole at a party. Emergency bulletin:
>Girls like to live their lives "wild and crazy" when they're young because they need to have babies by 30-35 otherwise those kids will probably be born with retard defects if born later
You say that you didn't know your girl was "capable of this." Of what? Drinking, having fun, getting other men to pay attention to her, letting loose? Welcome to life where the fuck have you been? Stop trying to be outraged. If you want to be outraged, be outraged that you're so green behind the ears.

As for what to do, you stay calm and confident. Your girl took a shot out of another guy's asshole. She probably thought, in her drunken stupidity, that that was just YOLOOOOO! and was OK. If that's a deal breaker for you, then dump it and move on. But cut it quick, don't be a pussy boy "I miss UUUU" cut it and go.

If you want to stay with her, then it's time to have a conversation about boundaries. If your girl needs that party life style right now and you can't be with her because of it, then break it off and find someone who is more your speed. You're not going to change her and you don't sound like you want to change yourself. There are plenty of other women out there who don't do these things... why not date one of them?

But if you stay, guess what you get to do now? Make her find you women. You know why? Because sucking down a shot out of an asshole is sexual. At the very least you get to take shots out of girls' pussies, tits, assholes, mouths after this and she can't really say shit. People would say this eye for an eye attitude is unhealthy. Yeah, it is. And unhealthy relationships are where you are going to do the sickest, most free, most memorable, most sexually and erotically shit in your life
>>
>>16801658
>>16801563
It means now you get to cheat too IF you want. You also get to forgive her and stay faithful so you can feel superior. it's all up to you now, YOU have literally all of the power to do whatever you want.

So why are you letting your emotions trap your vision?

Use this. Use this to your advantage. Your girl was obviously hanging out with girls (and apparently guys' assholes lol) that love to party. Have you ever wanted to party with sluts that love to do drugs? You might try it out; it's fucking fun. The first time you make a stranger snort a line of coke off of your erect cock in front of other people like the drug slut she is is an amazing feeling.

Your girl was hanging out with people who like to party. Go chill with them, learn how to move in that type of group of people, get their drug connections, make friends with the slutty ones or the ones you want to fuck, and then go Chernobyl on your girlfriend's ass when you feel like it - fuck her friends doing drugs they bought for you lol. See if she thinks that's any different from her mouthing another man's asshole without your permission
>Oh you have a problem bitch? hahahaha
>>
File: 06+BEHINDTHEMASK.jpg (39KB, 600x245px) Image search: [Google]
06+BEHINDTHEMASK.jpg
39KB, 600x245px
Bro, in all seriousness, drop her.

If you have been faithful and given no reason for this to happen, just walk away. Don't sink to her level.
Don't listen to the cucks, or the chucklefucks that are saying maybe she got carried away because alcohol. What about the next time she drinks a little too much?
You give her this one, she may start going a little further.
What's to stop her? If it's not her, it could be her friends egging her on to do stupid things, and that means she's weak and doesn't respect you or the relationship.

Just walk away, and there will be an end to the horror.
>>
SO ALL THOSE MEN EATING SUSHI OFF A NAKED WOMAN'S BODY IS CHEATING ON THEIR WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS?

I fail to see how this is any more of a problem compared to people eating sushi off a naked woman's body. So if my boyfriend went to eat sushi off a naked woman's body because the experience was intriguing, that's suddenly cheating now because it involved body bits?

I am sure health codes and such would ensure that nothing that goes near her mouth has actually touched that guy's anus. Even naked sushi involves clingwrapping the woman's body beforehand.

It's just an intriguing and interesting experience. If you go around calling the girl "cheater" because of this, the moment it actually gets out, people are seriously going to side-eye you.
>>
>>16801686
Are you cool with it?
That's the main thing. If both parties are okay with it, whatever.
If one isn't, it's up to the other to be understanding and respect the one that isn't.
>>
5/10 OP. Nice job
>>
>>16801690
"Not cool with it" does not objectively make the other person a "worthless cheater I am going to break up with her".
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.