[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deeply disturbing dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: P_Rodney_Dangerfield_1.jpg (29KB, 449x460px) Image search: [Google]
P_Rodney_Dangerfield_1.jpg
29KB, 449x460px
I am a normal man, with a normal wife, a normal life and normal job, and a normal two year old son.

Last night I had an extremely unsettling dream and am concerned about what it means. I dreamed life was pretty much the same as always. Same wife and same house. Instead of a son though I had a three to four year old daughter. The disturbing part was that throughout this dream I was constantly molesting her! Like, in front of my wife and my mom and it was all completely normal to everybody in the dream. It was completely normal to my daughter in the dream who was only annoyed by the distraction of her father stopping what she was doing to violate her. Basically in this world women and children stopped what they were doing to be violated by men.

I woke up and was diamonds, but then immediately felt so unbelievably disgusted by what I was doing in this dream. I am not and never have been sexually attracted to children! Seriously, I love my son and that thought horrifies and disgusts me, but for some reason my dream state it was not. I am a normal straight male and really only get turned on by adult women. I am older and like women closer to my age, I don't even care for teens as much as a curvy milf. I think pedo's are human scum and should be euthanized to cleanse the gene pool.

Why in the fuck did I have that awful dream?! What does this mean?! Was I molested as a child and don't remember? Am I a closet pedo in my subconscious but don't cognitively realize this yet? Can this dream be interpreted in a different way?

Help please! I am worried about it.
>>
>>16801557
>I think pedo's are human scum and should be euthanized to cleanse the gene pool
well, maybe you secretly are a pedo. people with such strong opinions on a topic usually have some deep rooted problems with it.
maybe you just wish you could have sex whenever and wherever you want to. pretty reasonable and normal if you ask me. dreams tend to reach for fucked up scenarios sometimes. don't think about it too much
>>
>>16801569

Maybe that is it. I have been accused of being entitled and my wife has a medical condition that makes sex much less frequent and enjoyable than it used to be.

Maybe it is just a sexual frustration fantasy of completely casual and uninhibited sex?
>>
>>16801589
>medical condition that makes sex much less frequent and enjoyable than it used to be
and what would that be?

it sounds as if your body just needed to "vent"
>>
>>16801557
Here OP I've deciphered your dream:
>its fucking nothing because dreams don't mean shit and haven't actually happened
>>
>>16801600

Multiple Sclerosis. Everything hurts when she doesn't take her nerontin and when she does take it she is sleepy doped up and "uninspired".
>>
>>16801607
>she is sleepy doped up and "uninspired"
have you talked to your doc about this? cause sex is pretty fucking important in a marriage...
>>
the overwhelming consensus of the psychological and psychiatric communities is that dreams are meaningless and are NOT an indicator of psychosis or desires

just because you had a pedo dream doesn't make you a pedo, hell even if you had pedo fantasies that wouldn't make you a child molester, molesting chinldren makes you a child molester and since you have no desire to do that I don't see any reason for you to be worried.
>>
>>16801616

Yeah well my wife thinks that I should be perfectly happy with mediocre missionary sex once a month and occasional clothed hand jobs in between. This is my nightmare. I become the worst human scum imaginable to walk away from a chronically sick wife and a toddler so this is my life now. Nothing that can be done about it.
>>
>>16801616

Oh and marriage counseling didnt work at all, we tried like two different people and they both kind of sided with her, suggested meaningless band aids and said, Life is tough sometimes, just deal with it.

>>16801620

Thanks bro.
>>
>>16801623
>Nothing that can be done about it
so, HAVE you talked about it with her medicians?
that's no way to life and that you are frustrated is obvious and understandable. why not have a honest talk with her? tell her that you love her. and that you want to be there for her and support your family. but tell her that you are frustrated, that you feel neglected and unloved. you know it's not because she simply doesn't "feel like it". she has a reason. so, get help on this one. her therapysts are probably well aware that her medication can trigger loss of libido. but as long as you two don't say anything, they won't ask about it. you have to go there, tell them that her low libido and energy is taking a big toll on your relationship and that you need help. you don't just do this for you. you do this for your little family. and don't let people tell you that it's just sex and that you should suck it up. intimacy is important. and the release of having sex is alson very important.
>>
>>16801557
Relax.

Dreams are your brain dumping the day's rubbish, using whatever symbols it find's lying around.

The rubbish is almost always emotions, and the symbols are almost always irrelevant.

So, for example, if you were really frustrated at your job, your brain would gather up all that frustration, look through your subconscious for something to attach it to, and you might dream about the prick-tease girl who tormented you as a teenager. The dream would not really be about her or even about sex, but about dumping the frustration so it doesn;t build up and drive you crazy.

In your case the dream is not about children or sex or perversion or your family - those are just the symbols your brain chose to dress it up in.

My guess is that the driving force was a desire for freedom to do/be what you want and not be bound by social conventions. Almost certainly not sexual - more likely you spent the day having to be polite to people you disliked or be responsible when you just wanted to goof off, or something like that. "I wish I didn't have to follow the rules in this non-sexual ares" got dumped by your brain into a dream of freedom from rules in sex.
>>
You are not your thoughts dumbass you are your actions. This applies even more to dreams. How dense can you be? You can think whatever the fuck you want but if you don't act on it then it doesn't matter. You're a fucking man, worry about your family and responsibilities instead of asking advice from 20 year olds on the internet.
>>
>>16801602
this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.