[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telling my GF about Medical Marijuana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

So I've had chronic migraines for a while now and just recently I had to go to the hospital because it was so painful I couldn't function. I used to take prescription pills for it when I was younger, but it never really helped. I told my doctor this and he suggested I try medical cannabis and got me a card and recommendation. I've never smoked it before but am willing to try it to get rid of the migraines. The only problem is that my GF is super against weed. How can I explain it to her so she could be accepting of it? I smoke hookah so I was thinking about explaining how it's healthier because I'm not taking in nicotine.
>>
I really, really, really, really, really, hate stoners. But if you have a legitimate medical need, by all means give it a shot. If your girlfrend doesn't want your pain alleviated dump her ass, she doesn't care about you.
>>
If you show her the doctor's recommendation and she still gives you shit, she's an asshole
>>
>>16800925
Yeah I was skeptical about it at first too. But he started explaining how it could help and I thought I should see if it can help. I know a lot of people abuse it just to use it recreationally.
>>
Lookup acid and shrooms as cures for migraines. Dunno about weed but they're touted as miracle cures.
>>
I wouldn't recommend weed OP. It can make the pain much worse in my experience.

If you're dead set against it though have her come in with you during a clinic visit. Talking to a certified professional might help convince her.
>>
>>16801136
Dont do this.
4chan you are such fucks sometimes.
>>
weed is shit all for migraines. Sure you will feel better about it because you are fucking stoned but dont imagine it will reduce the frequency or intensity or duration of your migraines.

If pot was such a great analgesic trust me it would be in fucking cough syrup.
>>
>>16801163
I've done a fair bit of research regarding it because I was curious and i've heard it can be the best thing....or it can be the worst thing to do because it'll only make it worse. I want to try it to see which category I would fall into, but I just want to make sure shes ok with it because she has that stereotype in her head that all people sit in their basement all day and do nothing. It doesn't help that my neighbor literally lies with his parents and has no job and smoke weed all day in his garage with the garage door open. gonna be hard to convince her.
>>
>>16801219
Do it anyway you dumb fuck. Does your girlfriend have a medical license? Does she have a better alternative for you? Who owns your body, you or her?

She can either get over it or she can fuck off. This isn't the kind of thing you ask permission for.
>>
>>16801155
Kill yourself with a piano wire.
>>
>>16800922
you created this thread yesterday
fuck off
>>
I use MMJ for my migraines. I use a tincture, it is glycerin based and you just squirt some under your tongue. It is effective within minutes.

Don't smoke weed, smoking is terrible for you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.