[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say a guy on facebook writes "if only women were as reliable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1379500439013.jpg (21KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1379500439013.jpg
21KB, 600x375px
Say a guy on facebook writes "if only women were as reliable as dogs", would you get offended by that?
>>
being a guy, no
is this advice
>>
...yes.

Women exist as people, not in order to be reliable and to better serve you, lol.
>>
Yeah
because women are more reliable than men (from experience with gf's, coworkers, all the single mums out there, that one thing that happen in congress when there was a huge storm and only the women came through, the female judges that all voted for gay rights that caused the gay marriage rights thing to pass, girls who have given me rides to places, etc)
but it's facebook and everyone is a retard so just let it go
>>
>>16800428
>Women exist as people, not in order to be reliable and to better serve you, lol.

So a woman who said "if only men were as reliable as dogs" should be just as offensive?
>>
>>16800481
Yes.
>>
>>16800481

Kek, I see what you did there.

That was the question you wanted to ask all along.
>>
>>16800426
Delete this
>>
>>16800504
So bossy gurl...
>>
>>16800504
>>16800517

What was it?

Wait, lemmie guess, a screenshot of a girls facebook saying "if only men ere as reliable as dogs".
>>
>>16800500
>Kek, I see what you did there.
>That was the question you wanted to ask all along.

Yes.
>>
ITT: Unreliable assholes who have no or shitty unreliable friends that convince them it's okay to be a flake.

Helping people you care about is not optional.
>>
File: 1450625189216.jpg (7KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450625189216.jpg
7KB, 199x200px
>>16800431
>>>>because women are more reliable than men
>>
>>16800521
It just said "hello?"
>>
>>16800216
Nigga layin down rhymes n beats to get off the streets
>>
>>16800216
The fact you need to even ask that is troublesome news for you .
>>
>>16800622

#killallmen is a thing
>>
>>16800481
See women get a lot more freedom to say what they want, because the only people they have to worry about offending are other women.
>>
>>16800216

You have to put it into context.
Maybe he just found out that his girlfriend cheated on him.
>>
>>16800481
But women aren't people like us
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.