[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fall in love too easily and worry too much. >I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1454076154985.png (74KB, 338x430px) Image search: [Google]
1454076154985.png
74KB, 338x430px
I fall in love too easily and worry too much.

>I want to get off Mr. Bones' Wild Ride.
>>
Me too, man. I hate myself and I think too much about everything and I think about suicide so often I'm not sure anymore whether it's just habit or they're genuine thoughts.

But yeah. Life is shitty and I'm not sure I've ever been in love.
>>
Is there some specific thing you want advice on, or are you looking for 2/3 replies encouraging you to get help and 1/3 telling you to do it?
>>
>>16801090
Do what? I'm not wanting to off myself, I just need help getting off the rollercoaster.
i.e., How do I stop falling in love so easily and worrying so much?
>>
>>16801150

Stop drinking coffee. caffeine fuels anxiety.
>>
>>16801230
I don't even drink coffee. Only tea, though, granted, it's about 3/4 cups a day.
>>
>>16799980

So, I would like to ask, how old are you?
>>
>>16801378
20, and yes I'm emotionally stunted.
>>
>>16799980
Only thing I can suggest is have some grounding things in your life that are just about you, like a sport or hobby. It's helped me to just have at least one rewarding thing to focus my energy on. I know it sucks though, I'm also very passionate and romantic towards guys right off the bat and it tends to freak them out.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>16799980
>I fall in love too easily
lolno. You're just a wimp who thinks his hard on and desire to serve (which all wimps want to do for anyone they meet, out of insecurity) is love.

Love isn't and doesn't work like that at all.
>>
>>16801492
do you really think following a hobby or passion will let those worrying thoughts vanish?
>>
>>16801793
That's... no.
You're making a ton of assumptions.
I've actually spent a fair amount of time with this girl and I legitimately enjoy her as a person, not in terms of hard-ons and servitude. I just feel it's probably a little early to feel as strongly as I do. I've been there before and I fucked up because of it.
No one cares about your alpha persona

>>16801492
That's a good idea, I'll try to find some hobbies to occupy myself and my mind. I don't think I've freaked her out, since she still actively chooses to spend time with me, but my mind goes to crazy places sometimes.
In fact it turns out I actually had nothing to worry about afterall, it was all my imagination causing me anxiety.

>>16801495
I don't think I'm quite that bad yet.
>a-am I?
>>
File: army g 1.jpg (508KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
army g 1.jpg
508KB, 2048x1365px
I do too OP, I do too.

But like they say, the ride never ends...

Here's a pic of what she kinda looks like.
>>
>>16801822
Oh god no, the anxiety never goes away. But it makes it way more manageable if you have distractions, at least in my experience.

>>16802149
Brains can be assholes. You'll be okay, anon.
>>
>>16803008
It seems so. I can't help but jump to the worst conclusion if there's any evidence at all to support it.
I'm gonna git rid of my brain, I've just decided.

>>16802783
We're on this ride together anon. Anything you want to talk about? I'll help if I can.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.