[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I discovered my ex has been using this fake persona of a guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So I discovered my ex has been using this fake persona of a guy to make me jealous(?) I'm not actually sure what her reason was but I assume that's it.

She wanted to remain friends and stay in contact, and she even brought up the possibility of being together at one point. She just needed to "be single for a little while". I didn't buy it, of course, but I went along with it and dated some girls and admittedly, I did show them off to her, but I didn't date them for that sole purpose.

Every time I talk about them, she brings up this fake guy. I didn't care about him for awhile. Until recently, I had a crazy night with a girl I've been seeing, I posted some pictures online and she messages me saying that she's starting to have strong feelings for this fake guy and that he's coming over to her apartment tonight and she's asking me what I should do. The whole thing is sketchy.

I'm pissed at her for even telling me about this so I decide to Google him and search him on social media. Absolutely nothing comes up. This isn't even a real name. It doesn't even string together. Its the most fake sounding name in the universe too. I demand her that she link me to his 'so called' Instagram and twitter profiles and of course she refuses. She's now blocked on every outlet possible.

/adv/ I'm asking you. If this profile really is fake, why does she do this? Why go through all this? I loved her, more than anything. She broke up with me. So why still bother trying to make me jealous? Why does she care? None of this makes sense.
>>
Ok
>>
>>16799810
She dug a hole for herself.

At first she must have just wanted you to want here more, but now it's spinning out of control and is afraid to lose you. Now you have total power here.

You have the choice: Dump Her or Get Back
>>
>>16799810

>I loved her, more than anything. She broke up with me. So why still bother trying to make me jealous?

She's annoyed that you were able to get over her and get with other women. When a girl dumps a guy, she's EXPECTING him to be crushed and depressed and alone and begging her to come back for at least half a year. Anything less, they take it as an insult, and some of them go a bit crazy over it.
>>
>>16799822
What do you mean "dump her"? We were never together. Trust me, I used to do the whole begging thing. I didn't want to break up. I asked her to reconsider. she said no. So, I went on and I did my thing.

She's stubborn. She won't admit that this guy is fake. She won't say she wants to get back with me. I really don't have full control, because in the end she's as stubborn as a mule.
>>
>>16799832
I was crushed and I was begging. Finally I just got over it and started to do my own thing.
>>
thats some bullshit. why are you still friends with this person? delete her off facebook.

the fuck are you allowing her to try to play mind games and shit for? do you want drama and mess in your life? cause thats how you get drama and mess in your life.
>>
>>16800013
She's gone on everything, deleted blocked. Tomorrow I'm gonna call my phone provider and block her cell phone number. I'm done. The point is I want to know why. Maybe explore a bit. What causes someone to do this?
>>
op, you're being very childish too. Why do you care so much about what she does with her love life x existent or non existent?
>>
>>16800202
Here's the answer you want to hear: she's still madly in love with you, regrets breaking up with you, would take you back in a heartbeat and would grovel to you for the opportunity. You're just soooooo wonderful and amazing.

Happy?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.