[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so there's a girl. Isn't there always? This girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1369881456399.jpg (15KB, 500x154px) Image search: [Google]
1369881456399.jpg
15KB, 500x154px
Ok, so there's a girl. Isn't there always? This girl works in the shop opposite mine, and I think she's super cute and I'd like to ask her out. The problem is I'm pretty shy, especially when I don't know the girl/know if she likes me, plus I wouldn't want to go in her shop and ask her out (it's a women's clothes shop, so it'd be hard to just waltz in and strike up a conversation with her) as that'd be really embarrassing for her to be asked out in front of her colleagues.

The only time I see her is when I'm at work, as she's at my uni but not on my course. HOWEVER one of the girls she works with is on my course, though I don't really know her/vice versa - I think we've been in the same class once the whole 3 years? - and am thinking of asking her whether the girl she works with is available or interested or even single or whatever.

I'd say in the message that it's obviously a fucking weird question to be asked by someone you don't really know. I imagine she'd just tlel me to go fucking do one, which would be a fair response - is this a stupid fucking idea /adv/? Like, they know I know work in the shop opposite theirs because we see each other all the time through the front windows, when we arrive/leave etc., so it's not like I'm just a random psycopath that could come off as a stalker.

I just don't see any other way of speaking to the actual girl as we literally see each other at work and that's that. Plus I'm so deathly afraid of rejection, and I wouldn't want to make her feel awkward/embarrassed, so if I knew she definitely wasn't interested then I could spare us both. So yeah, thoughts /adv/?
>>
Un petite bump
>>
Bumpity boo. Some /adv/ice would be appreciate, even if it's just "Don't do it you fuck"
>>
Tell the girl you want to go out with that you two should meet up for coffee/lunch/whatever floats your boat after work sometime. If she asks why just say she looks cute.
>>
>>16799802
I'd love to, believe me I would. But the shop she works in is a small clothes shop, so she's usually by the till with the other staff, or elsewhere in the store talking to customers/other staff. It's not an easy case of getting her on her own because chances are either the other staff or customers are always around her. And I don't know what time(s) she goes on her lunchbreak, so it's not like I can plan to catch her before she goes. The only time I've ever seen her alone is first thing in the morning, before they've opened their shop on a Sunday; she was waiting outside once as I was arriving at mine, so I guess if I see her there again I could do it then.

It's just not as straightforward as walking in and speaking to her. Or maybe it is, but I don't have the confidence to just do it.
>>
Just do it.
>>
File: 1417989223278.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1417989223278.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>16800000
WILL NOBODY CHECK THESE OUTRAGEOUS DIGITS
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.