[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i signed up for the army i dont really know what to expect but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1428281046260.jpg (58KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1428281046260.jpg
58KB, 499x499px
i signed up for the army i dont really know what to expect but i want to know what other people have to say
Basically the recruiter said
>if i sign up now i can pick my job
>benefits
>education+money+housing+travel
>i will not go to combat unless needed
can americas army be trusted or am i fucked
i figured now a day marines do most of the fighting and stuff and the army is the one that handles most of the back end deals
>>

And you think you are not going to be needed, because ... what? Someone has to protect our oil, after all.
>>
>>16799654
>>>/k/
Look for the /meg/ - military enlistment general thread. There's allways one up.
>>
>>16799660
sorry meant volunteering
>>
what i've always heard: treat anything your recruiter says as bullshit
>>
We had a recruiter come to our high school several times a week just talking to anyone they could during our lunch breaks. One time he saw me wearing our school's wrestling hoody, he told me

>if you join the army you can travel the country wrestling for our team making damn near six figures right outta high school

I asked him if he was sure about that, and he said yes without batting an eye.
>>
>>16799717
This. A million times.

Recruiters are some of the biggeSt liars on the face of the planet. I would trust a lawyer before I trusted a recruiter. They only care about making their numbers.
>>
>>16799717

Especially Marine recruiters. Not to be trusted.
>>
>>16799654
Recruiters are the most scummy salesmen. They prey on the stupid fucks like you who want to join the army.
They'll tell you whatever it fucking takes to get you to sign.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.