[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ex wants me back >Started dating some asian girl a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: shimonetajerk.gif (993KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
shimonetajerk.gif
993KB, 540x540px
>Ex wants me back
>Started dating some asian girl a few weeks ago
>Ex was fucking insane at sex, great times
>Asian grill not so much
>Just kind of lays there, penis in vag missionary, then were done whenever I finish
>Doesn't want to do anything else, or get off at all
>Won't try any new positions, or masturbating or anything
>Meanwhile ex was a fucking freak, and would try anything, or do anything to get me or her off

Holy shit I miss it so bad. Is there any way to get my current GF more excited about sex? I feel bad that I want to go back to my ex, solely because of sex, but this girl is just not into it at all, she views it as a chore. I've never been with someone like that, and its starting to irritate me.
>>
How long have you been with that girl? I take a good while to "warm up" with somebody new. But once i'm really comfy around you - oh boy.
Maybe your girl is a bit similar?
>>
>>16799672
I tried asking her, but she said she just ever into sex. I tried a ton of shit to get her into the mood, tried to figure out what she likes, etc. She just doesn't seem to enjoy sex, or even masturbating.

And for the last week my ex has been begging me to fuck her. I'd never cheat, so I'm not doing that unless my current relationship ends. But fuck is it tempting. Its just not any fun when the girl just lays there, saps all the fun out of it.
>>
Didnt you make a thread asking us if you should fuck the asian? If not there is another guy in a very similar situation.
>>
>>16799759
Nope not me. I've been with this girl for a little over 3 weeks, but that's funny. Is the thread still up?
>>
>>16799764
Doubtful, it was earlier in the week. Any way, are you and the asian exclusive? Why not fuck both.
>>
>>16799735
Go back to fucking the ex. Dump the frigid Asian.

Realise that good sex is very important and can heal other parts of a relationship that aren't as good.
>>
>>16799650
Annon we need a pic of current and ex to make an educated response.
>>
You're the guy that posted a few times about his ex and this exchange student, right?

You sound like a dick, dude.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.