[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I tell if a girl is a slut quickly and efficiently.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: lain.gif (937KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
lain.gif
937KB, 500x357px
I'm very picky and don't want to waste any more time then I have to getting to know a girl who doesn't share my views. How can I filter them out effectively.?(No more than one date)
>>
Figure out what questions to ask to get the information you want.
>>
Ask questions that make her feel she needs to prove how fun she is. Whats the craziest thing you've done? You seem like you meet lots of people. Are you someone who lives in the moment? Etc. She may be honest if she's trying to impress you.
>>
>>16799598
What if she lies to impress me? I feel like that could easily backfire. Better that blatantly asking I guess..
>>
>>16799585
Is she talking to you?

If so she must be a desperate slut. Good job you're weeding them out. Enjoy your success.
>>
>>16799585

ask her if she wants to have sex.
>>
>>16799618
Somebody is butthurt. Did he hit a nerve?
>>
>>16799623
This, sluts put out on the first date.
>>
>>16799725
Ohh god no, I think guys like OP are a gift. Those 'sluts' he rejects are usually fun, vibrant, healthy girls who I adore spending time with.

Once they get an idea guys like OP exist they find my relaxed, easy going, down to earth charm refreshing and hence I have no trouble dating.

The more girls OP speaks to the more I like it. It's pretty funny from my side. The kind of prudish stuck up princess OP wants will most likely make him wish he'd never met her a few years after they're married.

Unless they're rednecks or evangelicals, in which case I hope they stay together a long time. That way they don't bother the rest of us with their retardation.
>>
>>16799758
You're a really open minded individual. I hope you enjoy your fun and vibrant girls, maybe you can even share them with some other down to earth guys.
>>
>>16799585
Explain your views to the girls you date, just like you explained them to us. 100% of the sluts will walk away, without exception, and you'll be left only with the kind of woman you deserve. This works every time; I guarantee it.
>>
>>16799602
Women don't have the same incentive to lie about sex as some men do. Anon's advice is ingenious
>>
Sodium pentathol.
>>
>>16799585
Will she take money for sex?
>>
>>16799602
That's why I suggested explaining your views, rather than just asking. They can't lie if they aren't asked anything, and few things scare sluts off more than a man who hates sluts. I promise you: this path is the key to all the happiness you deserve.
>>
tell her you don't like sluts and you want to avoid them for serious relationships. if you get a buttmad response like this >>16799618, she's a slut.
>>
if you want a quick and inaccurate way, how heavily social she is is usually a mediocre indicator
the drive for socialization and the drive for sex are very similar compulsions
not to say shy introverted girls are always prude and perfect, but a girl who feels like she needs people's attention is probably gonna be quicker to fuck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.