[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shave or no shave /adv/? It doesn't look quite that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: burd.jpg (90KB, 425x289px) Image search: [Google]
burd.jpg
90KB, 425x289px
Shave or no shave /adv/? It doesn't look quite that messy after I shower.
>>
>>16799368

hard to tell without the rest of ur face. kindal ook ugly either way so just do what makes you comfortable. i recommend a shave generally
>>
The sideburns are kind of messy, your chin needs filled out some more, and all-around it could be better. It's not terrible from that view though; I'd have to see your whole head to say if it doesn't work for you.
>>
>>16799368
Better to be clean shaven than have shitty facial hair. Get rid of it and embrace the fact that you can't grow a proper beard. I've had to do that, too.
>>
Bump?
>>
>>16799368
Shave all
>>
shave, looks a bit grimey atm. Not really filling up on the face, it's all below the chin
>>
>>16799385
>>16799382
>>16799374
Also, I do have a double chin which is one of the main reasons why I have facial hair in first place. It helps to hide it while I work on getting fit.
>>
>>16799407
That's just the light. I never get greasy beard. Thanks for the advice though.
>>
>>16799413
Same.

I also have 5/8in gauges in both lobes, long hair, and kind of a baby face. My shit-tier beard helps to complete my face, while making it look less fatty, so it really just depends on how everything comes together.
>>
>>16799413
>>16799425
Personal opinion obviously but beard does not hide the fact that you have a double chin at all. Unless its a really good beard.

A nasty beard just accentuates your chin
>>
>>16799368
Shave that disgusting shit right off. Gross. You can't hide that you're fat and unkempt facial hair won't help you.
>>
>>16799368
>>16799413
>>16799419
If you're going to crack down on advice because the picture is bad, take a better picture so we can give better advice.

Provided they're not excuses because we're not telling you what you want to hear, that is.
>>
You already have no neck, it's probably better to keep shaving until you're in shape enough that your neck is visible.
>>
>>16799368
Shave.
Lose weight.
You're welcome.
>>
>>16799368
A good beard looks great on almost any guy, regardless of build or face shape.

Your.. I'm loathed to call that a beard.. Your facial hair is the polar opposite of good. It looks less like it's there by design, and more like it's there because you're a 13 year old and your dad hasn't taught you how to shave yet. Not trying to be a cunt about it, just telling you the truth.

You don't look very old though, and if it's any comfort I was north of 30 before I could grow a worthwhile beard.
>>
>>16799368
Sniperdad?
>>
File: s5.jpg (195KB, 900x716px) Image search: [Google]
s5.jpg
195KB, 900x716px
rate mine.

still growing though
>>
>>16799523
Very nice, man!
>>
Unless you dont care about how your beard looks, always shave everywhere
>>
shave.
just have some stubble always looks better than a bad beard
>>
>>16799523
it does fit you
7/10
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.