[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 year old male >virgin How do I deal with this burning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1425082529146.jpg (379KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
1425082529146.jpg
379KB, 880x880px
>21 year old male
>virgin

How do I deal with this burning sensation that tells me "I need a girlfriend" or "I need to get laid"

or is it more of an acceptance thing where I don't to feel like a loser at 21
>still living with my dad, because I cant afford rent.
>going through 3rd year of college
>as stated above, virgin
>horrible personality, borderline autism
>ugly

is there anything I can do? should I just end it?
>>
>or is it more of an acceptance thing where I don't to feel like a loser at 21

Probably.
You can start improving yourself but only if it's something you do to benefit you and no one else.
>>
>virgin
Kill yourelf loser.
>>
>>16799306
your honestly right though, I've been thinking of ending my life recently

at least I know that's one vote
>>
>>16799310
i was a virgin until a little over a year ago.

maybe it's easy to say this looking back, but it really is a stupid thing to build your sense of self-worth on.

take this all with a grain of salt, because i'm only speaking from my own experience and perspective.

i guess the first thing is to try and realize why you feel this way. it could be (and probably is) any number of things:
1. biology (your primate brain is constantly telling you to fuck someone because your DNA is "programmed" to propagate itself)
2. societal pressures (we live in a society where boys are judged and valued by their peers based on their ability to have relationships with girls. boys brag in school about how many girlfriends they have and if you aren't "successful" with girls, you're excluded. this extends into adolescence and adulthood as a need for companionship; not because you truly like someone and not necessarily because you want a relationship, but because you've been conditioned to feel like you're a flawed human being for not being "part of the club," so to speak)
3. maybe you're just uncomfortable with yourself or where you are in life right now, and the fact that you're a virgin is something through which you can filter all of those feelings. what i mean by that is, you may be using your virginity as a scapegoat for other forms of discontent in your life. it's an easily visible goal which you can imagine as the solution to some of your problems (this one is pure speculation and i hope it didn't come across as offensive, i'm only saying it because i kind of felt this way).
>>
>>16799278
If your face ugly then its over OP, I speak from experience...
>>
>>16799278
read this guys post >>16799415

>>16799947
Not true if you have confidence and a nice body.

Anyway OP I'm 21 and was a virgin up until literally last Saturday. Sex is really nice experience emotionally and feels pretty good but the actual penis pleasure is barely different than a really good fap. As for self worth I feel exactly the same as I did before. If you're hoping getting laid will help with your insecurities, it won't. Also with the physical connection of sex comes an emotional connection that can leave you depressed, confused and/or heartsick afterwards if you're not prepared (at least if your an emotional faggot like me).

My advice is to focus on making some friends, building confidence (work out and all that) and then eventually maybe getting a gf. Once you have somebody who cares about you and vice versa then you can worry about sex
>>
>>16799278
Be patient. You will find someone.
>>
>>16799278
Whats the big deal motherfucker?
Ask your mother
>>
>>16800025
Mom's probably Catholic and encourages her son not to be a filthy sinner
>>
>>16799278
masturbation
>>
>>16799278
im 21 virgin also and I can say the reason i feel horrible about it is only because I feel like I have never been attractive to another human, I don't have the qualities to make an honest connection, ive never been loved. I don't feel mature enough either and it kills me seeing other people I know who lost it (mainly girls) and I feel akward when they make sex jokes or talk dirty for jokes because I just sit there quiet and have nothing to say
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.