[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive been talking to a girl for 2 weeks and i cant rly tell if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: beti.png (176KB, 312x340px) Image search: [Google]
beti.png
176KB, 312x340px
ive been talking to a girl for 2 weeks and i cant rly tell if she likes me because its fucking hard.
>>
Ask her on a date.
>>
>>16799109

this. no reason not to
>>
>>16799112
Not OP, but... I can think of a pretty good reason.

You don't want to make things awkward. I'm constantly in this position, and I don't want asking someone on a date to mess up a friendship. If I can't date them, I still want to be in contact with them. I only ever ask someone out if I for sure know that they are interested in me, which has only allowed me to actually pursue two girls even though I'm 19. Besides that, I'm a pussy and fuck things up with being too scared to actually try to make even the smallest of moves. It took a lot of courage to even attempt to hold hands with a gril. I always say to myself I won't fuck up like that again, but it's way easier to say that I won't do it than to actually not do it.
>>
>>16799521

hes been talking to her for two weeks. hes interested in her. who cares if it messes up the friendship? if the friendship matters THAT MUCH you shouldnt be trying to date her at all
>>
>>16799521
you're a beta faggot. that's why you've only pursued two girls.

you cannot wait till you know, without a shadow of a doubt, that a girl is interested in you. the point of asking a girl out on a date is to gauge whether or not they're interested.

you're taking months to figure out if a girl it into you. i ask her out within a few days of talking to her and find out.

stop being a pussy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.