[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tis true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: emmawatson.png (407KB, 704x1020px) Image search: [Google]
emmawatson.png
407KB, 704x1020px
>>
If only there were some way for men with average sized penises to attract members of the opposite sex.
>>
>>16799018
but there isnt
>>
>>16799022
Then I guess those of us in relationships are really just lying on the internet to build up our anonymous reputation.
>>
>>16799025
any girl will settle for a relationship. try and get girls lining up just to fuck you lol
>>
>>16799035
Welp I guess my entire life is ruined since I don't have my irl harem. I mean that's the whole point right? I guess my 7 years of a stable relationship wmhas been wasted. :(
>>
size queen checkin in
>>
>>16799015
>>16799022
>>16799035
Awesome thread man. Really spectacular. Please kill yourself. Like what the fuck was the point of this thread? Big, average, small - all men have a certain degree of difficulty with women. You can't seriously be stupid enough to genuinely think that all it takes is a big dick. Plenty of guys have big dicks. Mine's over 8 inches, I get rejected all the time. Women love the sex I give them, but 90% of them don't care to get that far. Plenty of guys have big dicks and more status/money/facial looks, etc than you. This thread is retarded.

>>16799087
I can tell from the poster count at the bottom of the page that you are samefagging you gender swapping little faggot. This is how you spend your friday? Making threads about dicks and pretending to be a girl that loves big dicks? You'll never amount to anything.
>>
>>16799282
Dicklet detected.
>>
>8 length 6 girth, not even kidding
>asians fall for me seemingly disproportionately compared to white girls
>they have tiny bodies
>can never go all the way in
>the look on their faces
it is a burden I must carry
>>
>>16799035
>any girl will settle for a relationship. try and get girls lining up just to fuck you lol
although I doubt you can get girls lined up just by getting word around about your dick, this statement is true in general.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.