[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whiny teenager here. I have this feeling that my life is in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

Whiny teenager here.

I have this feeling that my life is in a warm, uncomfortable position, I'm not miserable but I'm not happy either, I'm in some dull place in the middle. I see all the hobbies I had as plain boring and I think TV shows and videogames have lost their joke and became predictable, just as most of my friends

I know the most effective way to get out of this situation is to wait until I become an adult and get my shit together, but I also think I'm letting an important time of my life slip away

I also think the best way I have to get out of the routine is to get a girlfriend or something, but I'm a 0/10 if I don't consider a slightly above average intelligence for my age and that I treat people well
>>
>>16798981
It seems like you need to experience true pain
>>
File: unrele10.jpg (42KB, 538x434px) Image search: [Google]
unrele10.jpg
42KB, 538x434px
>>16799021
Holy shit anon
>>
>>16799021

Hahaha I won't try anything until I'm in my mid-twenties, when it's more likely that I'm clear-headed and I'm sure I'm a screwup
>>
>>16798981

A lot of growing up is just biding your time until you have the resources to do real shit. What you feel is normal.

However, you also have the option of doing things that matter, either just to you or to others. If you've got time to waste you may as well spend it doing things that will make you a better person, or at least feel better. Things like working out, learning a craft, honing your social skills by socializing. You don't know it yet, but your life success will have as much to do with how well you get along with people as it does with your skill set. Shooting the shit with friends is useful and good.

Don't worry about getting a girlfriend. If you're unhappy now you'll probably be unhappy with a girlfriend. Women don't complete you, particularly not young women who are just as confused and empty as you.

Just hang in there. If you have the wherewithal, try to learn something new, get outside a bit, make new friends. Keep treating people well, you'll find it opens many doors that don't open for assholes. Being defensive asshole is popular around these parts but it fucks up your life. Good luck.
>>
>>16799076

Thanks man
My PC was stolen a few weeks ago, but as soon as I get a new one I'll try to steal some info from an anonymous guy that posts my schoolmates' nudes on Twitter and force him to delete his account or something

I share your opinion, I can't expect another person to make me a full one, but at least it would be an interesting pastime

But I'll try to get something new to do
>>
File: 342.jpg (1MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
342.jpg
1MB, 3104x1746px
>>16799031
Well he's not wrong. Adversity builds character :^)
>>
>>16799021
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.