[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ I'm seeing my girlfriend this weekend, we'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 317749.jpg (71KB, 672x1042px) Image search: [Google]
317749.jpg
71KB, 672x1042px
Hi /adv/

I'm seeing my girlfriend this weekend, we'll be together through Monday. She's been more open with her sexuality recently (we've been together for over a year). This week, she confessed she wants me to 'set rules' for her to follow this weekend, and I can punish her however I want when she breaks them. Problem is, I've never done anything like this, and so I don't have a clear idea of what I should be doing. So far, I've got about 7 rules set (and she's good with them), and they include things like: She must ask me for approval before she leaves me. For example, if she goes to get a glass of water, she has to ask, not tell me. Similarly, she has to ask for my approval of her outfits every time she changes. Then there are some other rules like I can touch her wherever, whenever, and kind of lame rules like 'no cursing allowed'.

My question is, if you've been in this kind of position, what other kind of rules can I set? I've got about 7 right now, but she said she wanted me to make at least 10. And I'm really struggling with forming more. I can't find much help online, cuz all I find are these extremely strong BDSM Master/Slave relationship things. And while me and her might get there some day (I have no idea) that is not where we are right now.

Also, the final thing is, when she breaks any rule, I can punish her however I want. I'm thinking of adding up all her rule breaks and spanking her that many times at the end of the day. But anyone else have any experience with any other types of punishments?
>>
You should try making her streak outside. Make her fuck herself nude with a dild I'm a Wal-Mart parking lot . Go big motherfucker she wants you to Dom her, you should Dom her.
>>
>>16798698

She already said no public things. The 'rules' and 'punishment' only apply to private settings.
>>
>>16798686
Take off her clothes on order, even if you're not being sexual.
No panties when you go out to dinner (again, you don't have to touch her, just let her feel the control)
Blowjob or masturbate on order.
Finger or otherwise arouse her but forbid her to come. See how long she can hold out - but it won't be enough so she'll need punishing.

Best punishment - over-the-lap spanking.
>>
Spanking is the best. Force her to apologize and beg for your forgiveness. Jack off/have her jack you off until you cum and make her lick it off of you. (Be careful with this one. If she really doesn't want to don't make her).

Start fucking her hard, then stop and make her beg for more. Thrust once or twice and make her beg some more. Make her tell you how much she loves your cock.
>>
https://dominantsoul.wordpress.com/sensual-domination/my-training-rules-for-subs-babygirls/
lol heres some ideas
>>
>>16798857
>>16798892

Thank you guys, these are good. I appreciate it

Still, though, these mostly just apply to the bedroom. Do you (or anyone) have ideas for more 'rules'? Things that govern her behavior, even if they aren't overtly sexual. Like I mentioned, some of the current rules include: She must ask before she does things, not tell me. I must approve all of her outfits. No cursing. Does anyone have any good rule ideas that are similar?
>>
I'm not in a dom/sub relationship with my s/o, but he does some things that I really like in a dominant/masculine sort of way, it might give you some ideas. Mostly he expects me to feed him (three meals a day, always home made), set the table and also clear it, as well as wash all the dishes.

You can make her help you put your shoes on and off, wear a "uniform" at home, follow slightly behind you during outings, etc.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.