[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /adv/, I kinda wanna know what this girls deal is.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: asdasd.jpg (13KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
13KB, 500x300px
Alright /adv/,

I kinda wanna know what this girls deal is.

So me and my ex gf where together for little over a year, we hit it off pretty good and we loved eachother a lot. Things began going downhill and she ended up breaking up with me. This was 5 months ago.

In these five months post-breakup, we have had sex multiple times and she even considered getting back together with me. One day i told her i had enough and i didn't wanted to wait for her anymore. I deleted her on facebook(i know, i know) for my own healing purposes.

When she found out, she was furious. Calling me immature and then told me never to contact her again. I said okay, and kept on doing my thing.

Skip forward a week after the "fight", she texted me asking how i was doing, and initially apoligized to me. She said she was sorry for being such a bitch. Btw, my mom just got cancer, so she said to me she is very sorry for me. She even requested to come pick me up so i could sleep at her place, so i didn't feel alone(Like wtf?) She also mentions that she wants to come to my apartment to talk to me whenever i feel like . She even said that her parents would gladly have me over for dinner some day.

I politely thanked no, because she cant have me around her little finger like that.

Whats her deal?
>>
>>16798267
Just like you said, she wants you wrapped around her finger... until something better comes along. For now, you're just someone from the past she can emotionally cling too.

But the real question is what do you want from this OP?
>>
>>16798306
This. She is keeping you as a back up plan. >>16798306
>>
>>16798267
Girls like having power. You took hers away.
>>
>>16798306

Honestly, i would love to get her back.
At the same time, i want her back for the right reasons, how do i proceed doing this?
>>
>>16798439
If you want her for the right reasons, you can't come here poisoning your own ears with bullshit advice from people who don't know her and who don't know your relationship dynamic.

You have to be honest. She has to be honest. Be forthright on what you want out of her and that you want her to agree to those conditions. See what conditions she sets out in turn. THEN consider whether given those conditions, these are the "right reason" for yourself and for her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.