[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am and 18 year old male and have never had a gf. Please help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: 1433545346818.png (262KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1433545346818.png
262KB, 800x450px
I am and 18 year old male and have never had a gf.

Please help.
>>
File: 1439994878104.jpg (625KB, 1700x716px) Image search: [Google]
1439994878104.jpg
625KB, 1700x716px
You dont need help. Dont fall for peer pressure.
t.19yo wizard
>>
File: senjougahara.png (31KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
senjougahara.png
31KB, 200x200px
>>16798205
And? What you said tells me literally nothing about you and I don't even know how I'm supposed to help you.
>>
File: cute girls skul.jpg (208KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cute girls skul.jpg
208KB, 800x1000px
I don't know really what would help you but if you played 20 questions with me asking all the right questions that would be great.

I've always been very insular and alone, sticking to a handful of friends past elementary school and presently I talk to no one offline outside of family. I've never been able to talk to girls I've liked be because of morbid fears of rejection and a desire not to make them feel uncomfortable or be shown to be week.

I don't have a job right now, nor a car, and live with mom and dad, adding to current insecurity. I don't want to talk to a girl and have to explain that I ride my bicycle and the bus to get around and don't have a pad for myself. I'm getting the job and lack of apartment sorted around currently but I still feel like I'd be seen as pathetic for lack of a car. I also consider myself unattractive, though family try to tell me I am attractive.

Call me a pathetic weeb loser I guess.
>>
>>16798216
I'm not falling for peer pressure; I'm falling for biological pressure, lack of psychological fulfillment, and loneliness.
>>
>>16798225
Why are you afraid of rejection?

I would also recommend that you start getting out of the house more. Having a job and a car would help you out with that a lot.
>>
>>16798231
>Why are you afraid of rejection?
I don't even know how to talk to a girl. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable or think badly of me, or for someone else to see and feel the same. I was never able to do this rudimentary stuff in middle and high school, nor did my father ever sit me down and run me through talking to women and girls. I feel like nothing of value to a girl.

Is a car really so essential?
>>
File: latest.png (296KB, 715x413px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
296KB, 715x413px
>>16798230
>Lack of psychological fulfillment
Then find other ways to get that feeling. Get a job, get a car, develop a skill, have fun with RL friends.

Getting a GF is overrated on this website, and if you did it wouldn't really be the best relationship for a lot of reasons.
>>
>>16798235
>I don't even know how to talk to a girl
Same way you talk to a guy, except you should generally try to avoid being vulgar.

>Is a car really so essential?
No, getting over your inferiority complex towards girls and maybe socializing and general is. Seek out supportive people to help you get through it.

Do you have rl friends?
>>
>>16798242
>Do you have rl friends?
No.
>>
File: Onodera.Kosaki.full.1720677.jpg (237KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
Onodera.Kosaki.full.1720677.jpg
237KB, 850x850px
>>16798225
>I've never been able to talk to girls I've liked because of morbid fears of rejection and a desire not to make them feel uncomfortable or shown to be weak.

But you are weak if you are afraid of something like this, and trying to hide that is not only dishonest, but people see right through it. First off, make some rl friends, ones that you enjoy being around, even if it's just a little bit.

A major key to getting a girl and keeping one is to be happy with yourself and your life. I'm currently the same age as you and I'm not looking for a relationship simply because I want to have more to offer to someone by working on who I am as a person.

Maybe you're not confident in who you are because you grew up in a strict household where nothing that you ever did seemed good enough, but I don't know because I don't know you. Find out the root of your insecurities.
>>
>>16798216

What 15 year old is still in middle school?
>>
>>16798259
I'm dishonest for not talking with girls? I don't think I'm concealing weakness by withdrawing from talking to people at all really. I guess I can make some friends in class, I will work at it.

I don't want to get a girl for self help. It may seem that way but it's not.

As for a strict household, I have to say know. My older sisters have had boyfriends on and old and one has even married and had a child. I have however been careful not to show emotional vulnerability since very very early on. May also be that the girls were open and able to talk with mother about these things but I could not with my father, and still cannot.
>>
Approach women and ask them out. When one of them says yes, stop.

For best results, approach women in purely social situations, and engage in some cobversation before asking them out. Work is bad, class is bad, errands are bad. Recreational activities of any kind are good, as long as she isn't one of the people working to provide the activity.

The rule of thumb is as follows.
1) If she HAS to be there, it's bad.
2) If she WANTS to be there, it's good.
3) Rule 1 beats Rule 2: if both apply, it's bad.
>>
File: de41bda7f88d.jpg (629KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
de41bda7f88d.jpg
629KB, 1024x768px
>>16798420
For women generally I will remember this, but the one in my thoughts right know I only know from class. She is small and a quite type like me, my same age.
>>
I'm a 20 year old with aspergers and a low paying job and I don't understand relationships at all and I'm a virgin. It's ok but it would be nice to at least get a handjob or something.
>>
>>16798205

And?

I literally did not lose my virginity until about the age of 21, and didn't have a serious girlfriend until about the age of 25. These days I'm 2 years into a relationship with a qt3.14, earning good money and still indulging in all the hobbies I want to. There's still a lot of life ahead of you, don't get pessimistic over it.
>>
Had a girl go down on me at 19. Didn't put it in a pussy until my 21st birthday. Get laid pretty regular at 30. Life ain't over at 18 OP.
>>
File: 1430614803174.jpg (100KB, 642x724px) Image search: [Google]
1430614803174.jpg
100KB, 642x724px
>>16798225
LOL you are too hard on yourself and seem very melodramatic

Foster some hobbies, take some drugs OR meditation to learn to appreciate the small things

Girls are a huge distraction and not worth the time. Work on self-improvement and ignoring girls, then they will flock. Attraction is a bitch like that. I used to be a straight edge loverboy, devoting myself to girls and such.Totally ignored. I became very jaded and misogynistic, using girls for my own gains and now I have a harem of sluts that I rotate

I'll never be romantically fulfilled like I used to yearn for but that's okay. Some people can be confident Nice Guys and that works for them. I was not able to have that personality without being a complete doormat
>>
Consider this OP:

I have a degree, a full time job, and own my own home. I pay my taxes and am a functioning member of society. I'm also 25 and have never been in an intimate relationship with anyone.

It gets lonely sometimes, but I get by.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.