[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pros and cons for dating younger guys? 18 year olds in particular?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Gpilli3.06.jpg (103KB, 648x486px) Image search: [Google]
Gpilli3.06.jpg
103KB, 648x486px

i've only dated older or at least my age. (i'm 24, female) i found they were kind of boring and they get exhausted after 1 round of sex. also, their bodies don't look that great... and they get riddled with a bunch of health issues which honestly made me feel like i'm dating grandpas. (oldest i've dated is 29...)

would younger guys want to date older girls seriously? typically, do they make good partners for someone my age? or would i get annoyed of them?

any experience from anons?
>>
>>16797790
what, 24 yr. olds getting exhausted after 1 round?
Bodies -> doesnt depend on age, but on how they care take of themselves.
Health issues at the age of 24 - 29 ... What?

What?
What?
>>
Give me a break. You mean 24 year old men are already over the hill?

A 29 year old is
> "riddled with a bunch of health issues which honestly made me feel like i'm dating grandpas"

a 30 year can't even fucking be a grandfather
>>
>>16797790

it depends on their own experience level. the younger they are, the more naive, the more they fall in love and take things seriously. others who have been broken a lot tend to be more fling worthy.

ultimately you cant guarantee anything, even if they are long haul, no relationsihp is really permanent.

if you meet a cute 18 year old hang out and see what happens. keep in mind they dont have stable lifestyles tho
>>
>>16797796
>what, 24 yr. olds getting exhausted after 1 round?
yep, they'd cum and start sleeping....

>Bodies -> doesnt depend on age, but on how they care take of themselves.
i found after starting college, they neglect going to the gym any more, live off ramen noodles, have too many beers and drugs at parties, and end up with pot bellies. they took their youth for granted

>Health issues at the age of 24 - 29 ... What?
guy 1 had developed a dozen allergies, bad lungs, bad liver, got sick really easily (25)
guy 2 has a hernia, joint problems, and bad lungs (29)
guy 3 jaw problems, heart problems (24)
guy 4 bad liver, blood pressure problems, bad lungs (28)

>>16797802
well they'll complain about their health issues all the time too... it really felt like i was talking to a senile man or something.

>>16797809
thanks for your advice, i'm hoping to land the cute and naive ones lol.
>>
Just date short skinny guys, they love being used like personal dildos.
>>
>>16797872
>yep, they'd cum and start sleeping....
two possibilities... You are having sex after a long day of work, thus they are tired, or you are having sex with guys after being drunk.
Solution
Have sex with guys in the morning or on a free day if you wish to go more rounds.

>i found after starting college, they neglect going to the gym any more, live off ramen noodles, have too many beers and drugs at parties, and end up with pot bellies. they took their youth for granted
This is all on you. You choose those guys. Pick a different kind of guy.

>Health issues
All of these sound like an issue of lifestyle, except for the allergies, but those really aren't an issue for having sex.
They have these conditions because they drink a lot, eat crappy and take drugs.

Pick guys who know how to control themselves you stupid person.

BTW:
I'm 25 and I can go 3 - 5 rounds if you give me 10 - 15 minutes to recuperate.
I do have allergies, but they do not hinder me at all in my life.

And I'm not really even taking care of myself that well. Just doing the occasional exercise and cooking okayishly for myself.
>>
>>16797900
>sex
wouldn't matter, they'd even tell me about how they used to be able to cum 3 or 4 times when they were younger. now only once and they're done.

>Pick a different kind of guy
so many of them are in that situation though. so fucking many. and even if they look great in clothes, once it's off (and by that time it's already too late), they're flabby.

>an issue of lifestyle
guy number 4 was a body builder type of guy (though he was bulking when i was dating him. winter mode lol)

just seems like these health issues are a lot more visible when they hit that age.

you're apparently a unicorn because i've yet to run into a guy who doesn't have health issues and can go that many rounds in a day.
>>
>>16797790
This is the most dumb thread I've seen on /adv/ in a couple days, now.
>>
File: 138.gif (68KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
138.gif
68KB, 300x100px
I would date older girls, but I don't find much in common with them. I've dated a 24yo when I was 17, and while she was fucking hot, she always had that "know-it-all" attitude, as if she has already been through everything life has to offer, so she's bored with living.

Still, there is something hot about dating a girl almost a decade older and I would most definitely do it again, but it's hard to get to know them because they don't go out to places I do and they in most cases write me off from dating material list just based on my age.
>>
>>16797945
That's pretty much my situation too; the older guys i dated have the know it all attitude and i'd remember them saying "that's what it feels like being an adult" as if i wasn't legally an adult already lol. I guess they forget since i look 18.

Thanks for sharing, makes me feel a bit more confident to find me a younger qt
>>
Enjoy paying for everything you stupid cunt.
>>
I am dating a 19 year old and it's fucking great. No refractory period. Fucking cute. Ottermode body. Naive, pure and intense. Will never question you.

The cons are really obvious though:

- they make you go and do things that's annoying or childish or you just simply can't expend the physical effort for.

- Money problems. You're going to have to foot the bill for a lot of dates, especially if you want something your way. Inexplicably, they will not have the money for things you think matters, but they will somehow find the money to waste away on something totally irrelevant and stupid and "I could have told you so except you never asked me to begin with and now you are in this situation" stuff.

- extremely awkward parental conversations. Yes, depending on the guy you legit have to deal with their parents. Things like pocket money, curfews, "family occasions" and so on. Even worse, they might have a younger sibling who is still in high school.

- This is the age group in which guys (especially white ones) start believing in expanding their tastes by filling it with weird shit. Do not expect him to have refined tastes in music, art, political discourse, alcohol, food ...

- speaking of food, the vast majority of 19 year olds will have terrible sense of cooking. As in you gotta prevent them from trying to microwave raw eggs kind of terrible sense. My boy came back one day with a fucking red swollen stumpy arm cos he splashed water in a hot oiled frying pan.
>>
>>16797945
>so she's bored with living.
That happens when the only interest or hobby they pursue seriously in life is "meeting with other people"
>>
If a guys body is falling apart at 25, it's not because of his age mate.

If you're interested in the guy and he seems nice, go for it. But if he doesnt take care of his health, you won't see a significant level of stamina or strength regardless of their age.

>>16797974
>No refractory period.
That's rather rare honestly. That's more than just being youthful.
>>
>>16797790
You are a fat ass thats why, your fatness wore them out so have some decency and shove a dildo up your cunt for several hours and then attempt sex you thirsty bitch
>>
File: 1454931636566.jpg (294KB, 1254x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1454931636566.jpg
294KB, 1254x1280px
>>16797809
Pretty much this. Older men know what we want and have enoigh experience not to melt down and murder you if you reject us.

When I was 18 every kiss was a promise of love and sex was this strange, wonderful thing a girl gave me. The first breakups and shoot downs were devastating events that left me despondent and suicidal.

At 30, every kiss is just a kiss. Fucking is fun, but it doesn't mean we're getting married tomorrow. If you want to leave, bounce, bitch. Call me later if you want.
>>
>>16797790

>i've only dated older or at least my age. (i'm 24, female) i found they were kind of boring and they get exhausted after 1 round of sex. also, their bodies don't look that great... and they get riddled with a bunch of health issues which honestly made me feel like i'm dating grandpas. (oldest i've dated is 29...)
If they are like that, it's because they're beta, not old.'you probably can't/don't get decent guys for some reason and blame it on their age.

>would younger guys want to date older girls seriously?
some do, submissive guys for example... or those who don't care about relations and just want hot sex

> typically, do they make good partners for someone my age?
submissive ones do cause you will fill their mommy-issues, if that's not your cup of tea, then it's sex-only.

>or would i get annoyed of them?
see above

>any experience from anons?
I did prefer older grills because of my mommy issues untill i met a dominant girl my own age. also can't stand <20y/o girls due to their special snowflake princess worldview.
>>
>>16797790

I realy hope u are an 10/10 but I guess u are just a fat ass bitch I bet u have more diseases than a Broadway hooker
>>
>>16797790
>pros and cons for dating younger guys? 18 year olds in particular?

Just fucking do it. If you want to just have a fuck buddy go for it. Im all for older people FBing it up with someone younger and attractive. Age blows. If you want a serious relationship, there's tons of guys who will take you seriously.

I had a 27 year old friend dating a 19 year old. He was her rock, but she was the kind of woman who grew up pulling away from guys that actually treat her nice. She imploded her last few relationships with guys that actually wanted to be with her. She did it with this guy, too, after a year.

Age isn't what makes a good partner for LTR or a short fuck. Mentality is.
>>
>>16797790
it might sound impolite but where the fuck you find those guys? seems to me youre going to all the wrong places
>>
Younger guys are pretty much the best. The only relationship thats been working out for me is the one im in now, I've been dating him since I was 18 he was 16 now I'm 22 and hes 19. He's great I love spoiling him. It brings out a slight maternal feeling when dating a younger guy. It's lovely. My last relationship failed as they cheated on me they were older than me too.
>>
>>16798362
Isn't that maternal feeling bothering you? Can you redirect him as a man and not look at him like a boy?
>>
>>16797790
Your dating guys who don't take care of themselves, drink,do drugs, and have casual sex. I'm older and perfectly healthy. I would never date a slut like you thought. Overall standards means expected a good woman.
>>
>>16797790
im 21 and i am friends with a lot of 18 year olds at uni.. if you want my honest opinion they won't make good partners if you want someone who is independent, mature and driven. if you just want a fuck buddy then they might be alright. most 18 year olds are really skinny or chubby. they will probably finish quickly during the sex and i honest think they will get exhausted at the same rate. i think you are just dating the wrong guys who are obviously unfit.
>>
Move away from Chernobyl or whatever weird unhealthy hellhole you live in, and this will become much less of a problem.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.