[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be sophomore in college >robot decides to go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pepe confused.jpg (9KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
pepe confused.jpg
9KB, 284x178px
>be me
>be sophomore in college
>robot decides to go to small super bowl party
>gets drunk while there and become beta
>starts talking to qt3.14 who was sitting next to me
>spent entire night talking to her not even watching football
>many opposite traits, but they seem to fit together
>end of night, walk back with her because we live near each other on campus
>next day i look for her on facebook, but up until tonight i misheard her name
>adds her on facebook and robot starts conversation with her
>spend entire night talking with her, while slightly flirting with her
>seems to flirt back a bit
>she went to sleep about an hour ago

alright /adv, what do next? I really want to ask her to do something some time this weekend, but i dont want to feel pushy. Robot says stay in room and just text her, but beta me says just do it (reference intended). Do i wait or go for it?
>>
>>16797772
Talk a little more I say then plan something out for next Friday or next weekend
>>
>>16797781
What do you suggest for next friday/the weekend then? cause im outa ideas
>>
>>16797803
Where do you live?
>>
>>16797847
Im close to Boston, but i have quite a few cheaper restaurants in my local town
>>
>>16797869
Don't take her to fucking dinner on the first date! That's probably the biggest, most common mistake every dude makes. I know it's winter right now and options can be limited, but try to do something you both enjoy that won't be awkward as fuck. Hell, just invite her over to watch a movie and get drunk.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.