[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weight Loss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: T_2013_242.jpg (165KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
T_2013_242.jpg
165KB, 500x500px
I need to lose 100 lbs. I have 2 months to go balls to the wall and for the rest of the year I can only diet and minor workout
>>
Wrong board, /fit is going to grind you.

(But in all seriousness: 100 pounds, in 8 weeks? Huehuehue. I am not gonna say it's impossible, but you will hate the next weeks, trust me).
>>
>>16797694
Go to /fit/ and read the sticky. That's really all you gotta do.
>>
File: 1452073468185.jpg (31KB, 780x485px) Image search: [Google]
1452073468185.jpg
31KB, 780x485px
>>16797694
You can't lose 100 lbs in 2 months. Your body isn't designed to lose more than 2lbs per day. 60lbs is the best you can expect and that's with an extreme work out and strict diet.

Realistically, you could probably drop 100 in 4 months, but that'd be tough too.
>>
>>16797694
Stop it.

Even if you somehow manage to lose the weight, you won't keep it off.

Change your diet and lifestyle.
The weight will fall off slowly. But it will stay off and you'll feel better.
>>
>>16797694

its best to not aim to lose more than 1 pound a week. you will often lose a bit more, but by aiming for only 1 pound, you prevent too much damage.

>BUT HOW DO I DO IT?

it starts with diet. most people spend 2000 calories a day in energy. eating 2000 calories would cause you to maintain your weight.

if you drop that down to 1500, that would guarantee you lose 500 calories of fat a day, which results into an average of 1 pound every week.

your calorie expenditure might be a little different. google 'how many calories do i burn a day' and go to various sites adn type in your information about height, weight, exercise, etc. it will tell you how much you burn.

then just eat 500 less than that.

>BUT HOW?

change your diet. most people act like they have to starve themselves, but thats far from the truth. fruits and veggies have so few calories, its ridiculous.

plums have 30 calories. nectarines have 60. apples have 100. strawberries each have 4. carrots have like 25. asparagus like 3 per stalk.

so if you ate all that, maybe with some butter for the asparagus you will average between 500 and 600 calories. and thats a LOT of food. that could last you until dinner.

and if ur STILL hungry before dinner, just eat celery or asaparagus with no butter. these are so low calorie they wont offset you very much.

by the time you get to dinner you have 900 to 1000 calories to eat whatever the fuck you want. can have a nice sized meal. generally i recommend something high in protien. meat is hard for the body to digest, it takes its time. so it makes you feel full longer.

if you must dessert, eat low calorie berries.

>exercise

jogging can make up for a LOT. like a LOT. buy a watch that counts how many calorie you burn while running. theres lots of options. you can use that to earn a few extra pieces of fruit, or burn just extra fat every day.
>>
>>16797694
Tdee calculator, your weight minus 100, eat that many calories
>>
>>16797926
This

>>except

Fuck jogging. Swimming will burn calories about four times as quickly and is easier on your joints.
>>
>>16797933

true. if you have the swimming option go for it, but jogging is free.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.