[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends all cheat on their girlfriends, and if it's not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

My friends all cheat on their girlfriends, and if it's not pure cheating it's trying to pull girls when out in any social situation.

They shit like, "You gotta let your girl know that you can pull at any moment."

Shit dude I just got fucking married. I don't want to have to do that fucking bullshit to keep my wife interested in me. If I did, then I have the wrong fucking woman.

They act like it's the fucking truth of truths while they have failed relationship after failed relationship.

What the fuck?
>>
>>16797659

>>failed relationship after relationship

Didn't you just answer your own question?

In any case just ignore that shit. They are on to something, but in the end it is not about making the gf jealous. It's really about demonstrating to your partner that you have a life, goals, and ambitions beyond just the relationship.

You include your partner in your life so you can enrich each other - you don't make them the sole reason for your continued existence.
>>
>>They act like it's the fucking truth of truths while they have failed relationship after failed relationship.
Kinda says all that matters doesnt it? You're in a long term relationship and married. They can't hold anything substantial, yet keep advocating shitty behavior.

I'd think more about the kinds of friends I make than anything if I were in your situation.
>>
>>16797659
>You gotta let your girl know that you can pull at any moment
> pull

this hip hop slang, I swear. OP, are you a nigger?
>>
>>16797765
Nah, white.
>>
it's a little bit true, but they're assholes and they're doing it wrong.

that being said, you're more likely to have your life destroyed.
>>
>>16797682
This is the best advice I've read on /adv/ in awhile.
>>
Prove ypu niggers wrong and laugh at their dumb shit. They won't be laughing when they're the 35 year old alcoholics in their mums basement fapping to anime girls.
>>
File: Why so curious George.jpg (94KB, 640x607px) Image search: [Google]
Why so curious George.jpg
94KB, 640x607px
>>16797659
>"You gotta let your girl know that you can pull at any moment."

When single this is certainly true, but since you're now married, you have essentially "bought the farm".

Time for flirting and playing games is over.
>>
>>16797765
God, you're an idiot.
>>
>>16797659
>My friends all cheat on their girlfriends, and if it's not pure cheating it's trying to pull girls when out in any social situation.
>They shit like, "You gotta let your girl know that you can pull at any moment."
>Shit dude I just got fucking married. I don't want to have to do that fucking bullshit to keep my wife interested in me. If I did, then I have the wrong fucking woman.
>They act like it's the fucking truth of truths while they have failed relationship after failed relationship.

Tell your frriends to come here and show us how they not only attract one female, but multiple ones. Pretty please.
>>
>>16797659
OP, thank you for giving me some faith in men.
I'm in a 5 year relationship, we are honestly more in love than when it started. All without any bullshit games.

But I did lose some friends. Some of my friends would constantly try to hook me up whenever I hung out with them and talk shit about my boyfriend. I tried to tell them nicely to stop but they wouldn't so I just left and blocked their numbers.
I would advise you to do the same thing.
Congratulations on the marriage.
>>
>>16798542

Now go ahead and prove to us that we can have some faith in women.
>>
>>16797659

If you haven't realized it yet, your friends are stupid, and misery loves company. Always be wary of "friends" who are always trying to make you do the same shit they're doing. They know they're not giving you "good advice," they just don't want to fail and fuck up alone, they don't want to be confronted with evidence that not all men are like them. Therefore, if you're not out there "pulling" with them, it must be because you're a pussy. It couldn't possibly be because you genuinely don't want to.
>>
>>16798579
Well, I personally think I'm an example of a good girlfriend.
But I understand the mistrust between sexes. I grew up with my father cheating on my mother and congratulating my brother for cheating on his girlfriend. All while saying "it's how guys are" so I grew up bitter and resentful towards men. Luckily, I grew up and found out that not all men are like that.

So I understand that men see women as nothing more than money grabbing whores when that's all they're used to seeing.
>>
>>16798542
Wow... I mean... You actually did not succumb to peer pressure even when pissed at your boyfriend....

Holy fuck, your post single-handedly restored my faith in women. I know I don't even know you, but the fact that a woman did what you did makes me happy.

Now, where the fuck do I find someone like you?
>>
>>16798850
Jesus.. maybe you'd like to get on your knees and start speaking in rolled R's in spanish into her crotch, too, you sycophant.
>>
>>16798869
Thanks for the new insult.
>>
>>16798168
You never pull just one girl. Attracting women is kind of like compounding interest.
>>
>>16798900
How can you find multiple women interesting? I have trouble finding one woman interesting. Ya'll must be some thirsty ass niggas that would put it in any vagina.
>>
File: 1411497793362.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1411497793362.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>16797659
>"You gotta let your girl know that you can pull at any moment."

they speak the truth you need to act like you can drop them at anytime and that you have many options available. also you don't necessarily need to pull girls just get them interested. also you need to make your girlfriend afraid of abandonment and you do that by passing her shit-tests. an example of a shit-test would be if she tells you that she is going to hang out with her "guy friends" and you can respond by not getting mad about it. the trick is not no to get angry and to do your own thing. my friend made the mistake of failing a shit-test and his social status fell because he would get mad about his girlfriend having "guy friends". the outcome of that was that his girlfriend cheat on him.
>>
>>16798980
And when you get out of highschool and have an adult relationship, let me know how this works out for you,
>>
>>16798980

>girlfriend sez she's going out with "guy friends"
>boyfriend gets mad
>she cheats on him lol

>girlfriend sez she's going out with "guy friends"
>boyfriend doesn't get mad
>she cheats on him lol

Sounds like your strategy and the girl are both shit. This all the way >>16798984
>>
>>16798984
>implying adult women are not over grown children

are you mad because we figure you out and we know how to get laid? you had us all fool to think you women were complicated but men are figuring out how to pass your barriers and get access to that sweet pussy.
>>
>>16799026
Rekt
And then rekt in the pussy later.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.