[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i try to convince my gf to send me nudes via snapchat >i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1423903852464.jpg (127KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1423903852464.jpg
127KB, 500x500px
>i try to convince my gf to send me nudes via snapchat
>i promise her i won't screenshot them
>she reluctantly sends them, i don't screenshot as promised
>later that night we're casually talking on the phone
>tell her i wish i screenshotted the pic she sent, it was hot as
>"what"
>not like you would have been THAT mad if i did, you'd let me get away with him
>"are you serious"
>i ask her what she would have done if i did
>she said she'd cut all contact off with me and leave me
>shes angry that i said that i regret not screenshotting them
>i say "don't leave me, i don't know what i'd do without you" because its true
>conversation continues, she goes to bed after awhile

today she's still dwelling on what i said and i think shes crying

on a scale of 1-10 how much did i fuck up?
>>
>>16797602
you'd let me get away with it*
>>
>>16797602

Shes taking a compliment and turning it into an imagined slight for drama. Your dating a retard op
>>
>>16797602
I'd say you did pretty much nothing wrong bruh. My ex sent me nudes on a fairly regular basis, nudes which I'd tell her about fapping to. Then again I'm drunk, and I just spilled scotch all over my shirt, so I don't know how much you should trust my advice right now.
>>
>tell her i wish i screenshotted the pic
You might've gotten away with this
>not like you would have been THAT mad
but you blew it
>>
>>16797618

>>16797618
is right, she was still talking so-so and sleepish at
>tell her i wish i screenshotted the pic she sent, it was hot as
and at
>not like you would have been THAT mad if i did, you'd let me get away with him
she sounded upset
>>
>>16797620
fucked up, was trying to quote >>16797609
first
>>
>>16797602
9, good job.
>>
>>16797609
Agreed. You respected her wishes, despite the fact that you'd have preferred to have done otherwise. I'd call her out on this now, in a polite, but firm manner.
>>
>>I wish I'd done exactly what you told me not to and broken my word to you on something I was clearly uneasy about in the first place.

I dunno OP... how bad do you think you fucked up?
>>
This is where you fucked up:
>you'd let me get away with it
No she wouldn't have, you idiot. That's why she was up in arms about it in the first place because she didn't trust you. Now you don't get nudes ever again because you're retarded.
>>
You're a disrespectful whiny piece of shit and she should beat you up and leave you. You deserve to die alone and shamed by everyone for assuming shit about her and being a whiny disrespectful piece of shit.
>>
>>16797863
This, golden
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.