[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just wanted to share a story and ask advice. >Be Christian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Just wanted to share a story and ask advice.

>Be Christian
>We have weird dating lives
>Ask a CUTE girl out for first time in four years.
>She actually says yes the first time
>We go out for coffee and dinner where I pitch some major woo and do well for myself
>We have a genuinely good time
>This has literally never happened to me before
>Don't know what to do now.

How do I... y'know... continue this? Being a Christian means we're not going to have a particularly sexual relationship (not initially, anyway) but I want to see more of this girl. I have my foot in the door, and I don't want to needlessly screw myself over by waiting too long to ask her out again, or asking her too soon, or doing something boring, or... I don't know.

This is new to me. I've been on plenty of first dates, but rarely a second date.

Help?
>>
Ask fer for a second date
>>
>Being a Christian means we're not going to have a particularly sexual relationship (not initially, anyway) but I want to see more of this girl
No, it means you're not going to have a physically intimate one initially. There's nothing prohibiting you from expressing your sexual attraction toward one another. I don't care what-ian she is, she's a girl and girls like feeling desired. They like men who salivate a little when they see her. They like hot guys who have good taste in hot women.

Take her out the next time you personally are in the mood for a good time. Do something you enjoy, or something which she mentioned from her lifestyle that you also find interesting. Pitch the idea when you have a really clear picture of free time in your schedule to devote to her. Either way, certainly get in touch with her tomorrow to thank her for the pleasant company on the first outing.

And remember to flirt next time. Show your interest. You can talk her ears off even with your hands and dick stuck in your pants.
>>
>>16797515
>We [Christians] have weird dating lives
No. I'm not Christian myself, but the majority of all Americans are Christians and they do not have abnormal dating lives. They *are* the norm.
Most Christianson the planet do not believe in abstinence either.
Don't project.
>>
Let things evolve organically. Don't force it. Try to spend a bit of time with her. Movies, board games, bars, whatever. Just don't be pushy.
>>
>>16797534
Not OP but there are Christians and then there are "Christians." Quotation marks as in the kind of people who will make it a point to tell you're they're Christian, even though as you pointed out
>the majority of all Americans are Christians.

That latter group definitely seem to have a sort of "voluntary identity" where it's really important to their sense of self to act in particular proscribed ways, like semi-abstinently.
>>
I didn't mean to spark some kind of religious identity discussion, just wanted to note that neither the girl nor myself are dating for sexual reasons.

So far, I get that a second date is coming up, but when should I make that move, I guess I'm asking.
>>
>>16797543
I understand the strata, but he was definitely projecting majorly to hide behind his poor dating life. If he hadn't said "we" have weird dating lives in addition to his other comments, I wouldn't have had reason to believe he was projecting instead of tackling his own issues.
>>
>>16797562
It's not a move to be made. This isn't some kind of production you're putting on. Given your convictions, you should be comfortable looking at this as Marriage-Lite. How would things be if you were together in that way? You'd share your life with her, right? It's not like you'd be consulting a calendar or counting days to spend time with your wife. You'd simply be living a life and having her by your side.

So go live your life. As it provides time for you to go out and enjoy things, that's when you offer her an invitation to share in that. Go where your interests and her interests take you. Make it happen as your personal responsibilities and freedoms allow. She'll tell you about her availability in the same way.
>>
"By the way, I'm Christian so I'm more comfortable with taking things slow. Is that okay with you?"
>>
>>16797562
>So far, I get that a second date is coming up, but when should I make that move, I guess I'm asking.

That's kind of a difficult question to answer, as it depends entirely on the circumstances. You really just have to feel it out, and make a move if she seems like she'd be receptive to it.
>>
>>16797562
>not dating for sexual reasons

isn't that just "friendship"? just do whatever friends do.
>>
>>16797515
dont fall for the dating scam OP. its a jewish conspiracy.

If you dont want to worry about your "dating" relationship. DONT DATE! Engage in a courtship with her. if you love eachother it will be more fruitful than if you feel like you need to constantly satisfy her every need.

Just make sure shes not whoring around, and doin it in the butt with chad on the daily.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.