[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is brother/sister incest really that bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1455135014773.png (468KB, 575x508px) Image search: [Google]
1455135014773.png
468KB, 575x508px
Is brother/sister incest really that bad?
>>
Yes.
>>
Not in my book. As long as people don't reproduce.
Anything else is just society being retarded and showing that most of them do not use their fucking brains at all.
>>
Morally yes it's bad. Do I give a fuck? No as long as you don't have children with your sibling simply because that child is going to most likely have a lot of genetic problems and have a miserable life. I mean incest has been a thing throughout human history. Still though don't breed it really is unfair for the kid. Other than that by all means fuck each other to exhaustion, hell call in the parents have a party the house ain't gonna stank itself.
>>
>>16797292
>Morally yes it's bad.

What is morals? If morals are "dont fuck a relative cause its bad", that's moronic. If you're saying "don't fuck relatives cause making mentally damaged babies is bad", that's more rational, except how do you then explain people who seem normal and have mentally disordered babies? Were they immoral for unknowingly making a tard baby?
>>
>>16797269
It usually take a couple generations for the defects to start to become apparent. So the answer is "sort of." Just bang one of the other 3.5billion women walking the face of the earth. There are plenty of other fetishes that equally as degenerate if that's what gets you off.
>>
>>16797300
>Morally yes, it's bad.
In society's eyes it's a taboo thing that's what I meant. I also believe it is moronic which is why I elaborated.

As for people being normal and still having babies with problems that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Incest has way a higher chance to breed a baby with genetic defects, but that doesn't mean it's something that happens exclusively because of incest. Top of my head there's a Zika mosquito bite that fucks up babies who are born from parents that got bitten, smoking during pregnancy fucks up the child, i was born with club feet for no apparent reason etc etc
>>
The rudeness
>>
>>16797312
>As for people being normal and still having babies with problems that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Incest has way a higher chance to breed a baby with genetic defects, but that doesn't mean it's something that happens exclusively because of incest. Top of my head there's a Zika mosquito bite that fucks up babies who are born from parents that got bitten, smoking during pregnancy fucks up the child, i was born with club feet for no apparent reason etc etc

i hate fucked up babies. I wish things were like the old days in the U.S... doctors would actually euthanize deformed babies and then tell the mother it died in childbirth.

Those were the good old days of eugenics.
>>
>>16797306
>It usually take a couple generations for the defects to start to become apparent. So the answer is "sort of." Just bang one of the other 3.5billion women walking the face of the earth.

What if you can't seem to get 3.5 bil other women to suck your dick and raw dog you, but your sister will? Its not my fault my options are limited.
>>
My parents are brother and sister (grew up separately). They're pretty happy all things considered.
>>
>>16797321
Your sister raw dogs you? Wait a second, is your brother diddling you? There are people you can talk to about that kinda shit, mang.
>>
File: 1451548217728.jpg (114KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451548217728.jpg
114KB, 720x960px
>>16797325
>>
>>16797318
Well I'm glad you don't get a say on this or else I'd be dead over something that was easily fixable.
>>
the erranduness
>>
>>16797269
This is probably bait, but you have 8 billion people on the planet and you want to fuck your sister?! Get the fuck outta here.
>>
In my honest opinion, never. But even if they have a baby, it's health problems is punishment enough in itself.

Imprisoning for incest is literally retarded.
>>
That's a hard no
>any kids you'd have would have very little genetic diversity between you two.
>social taboo in pretty much every corner of the earth
>an abundance of healthy, viable partners in the world
>save you, your sibling, and your offspring thousands in therapy bills
>>
File: Incest_2.jpg (654KB, 1200x855px) Image search: [Google]
Incest_2.jpg
654KB, 1200x855px
>>16797269
Not if you do it right.
>>
>>16797325
are you deformed in any way shape or form?
>>
File: 1455131240660.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455131240660.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>16797269
No, there's nothing wrong with incest. Gay incest has the most benefits though.
>>
>>16798063
Nope.
>>
>>16797422
KILL IT WITH FIRE
>>
At the purest physical level, with no taboos or mentality involved, no. If God or nature didn't think that incestual breeding wasn't nessecary for survival of the species, the Soren and egg wouldn't be able to form together into a baby

However, it's socially disgraceful and will probably cause serious psychological harm. And if she gets pregnant from it...absolutely disgusting
>>
File: 318400-288050-Tweet1png-620x.jpg (57KB, 620x641px) Image search: [Google]
318400-288050-Tweet1png-620x.jpg
57KB, 620x641px
Don't make a kid, your good.
>>
>>16797269
Op, are you the bro or the sis... Im guessing the bro.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.