[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm super confused right now about FB and it's bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: PiccoloRippingOffHisArm-1.jpg (29KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
PiccoloRippingOffHisArm-1.jpg
29KB, 480x342px
I'm super confused right now about FB and it's bullshit and need serious help. Can't wrap my head around this.
Okay so there's this girl that might try to ruin my life and is still hung up on me. I'll talk to her to be civil but that's it. She (Ariel) has a fake FB apparently, no clue what it is though, and might possibly be friends with my friend George. George is fb friends with my girlfriend Cindy. I'm obviously friends with both George and Cindy, but I don't think I have Ariel's fake fb, and feel too bad to delete the hundreds of sort of acquaintances I know. Ariel hit me up a while ago saying she knew I was in a relationship and I freaked out and asked, "oh.. how?" she said she looked me up on fb on "accident" and saw it because it was public, but everything else on my profile is only for friends. Took the relationship thing off.
I'm afraid because 1. If George is friends with Ariel the creeper, and I posted a picture of my gf Cindy and I and set it to "my friends and Cindy's friends" and George "liked" it or commented, could Ariel see?
Don't want her knowing who I am dating.
>>
Because I could see a lot of things cindy's friends have tagged her in, despite not being friends with those friends... but unless george posts something, i should be good yeah?
in b4 you're retarded just delete it all
Ok but honestly the fact that George and Cindy are fb friends sliiiightly bugs me as he knows a lot of shit from my past (before me and cindy were official) that could fuck things up and he's been the jealous type of friend before
>>
how old are you 14? You shouldn't care about this shit. If you're friends were cool you would be able to tell them how much ariel is creeping on you and they would protect you or knock some sense into her. Whatever she's doing is not adult, and you don't have to step down to her level to combat her like that. Just keep being a normal person. Her attitude shouldn't change how you act if she's going to act like a fool.
>>
>>16797182
No dude listen to me, one huge problem is I can't tell George about Ariel and the fact she's been hitting me up or anything at all. If I upset George, he knows some serious shit about me that could ruin my relationship, AND while he's not a terrible friend I'm trying to distance myself from him and it might make things shit down the line.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.