[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bust a nut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1454281998236.png (311KB, 645x633px) Image search: [Google]
1454281998236.png
311KB, 645x633px
qt girl I have sex with ocasionally wants to bang

Ironically i lasted the first time (my first time) and the next time I saw her we went straight to banging and I busted too early few minutes, maybe its lack of experience? she was cool with it and is texting me again to see her tomorrow but I cant help but feel nervous and think about climaxing

what do?
>>
>>16797118
reserve penetration

foreplay and eat her box
>>
It is nerves/inexperience and you should just keep at it. Also play with her as much as you can. Drive her nuts before you even stick it in. If she's not begging, it's not time yet.
>>
>>16797123
>>16797124
>tfw she is a lesbian and doesnt want that shit because she is tired of it with her gf

me being younger and her being in a relationship make it hotter

still nervous doe
>>
Ancient technique passed down frm father to son
>Rub one out 3-4 hours before you see her
>>
>>16797134
will do this one, thanks famon
>>
>>16797131
Oh if she's already being picky then don't worry about it. You just do whatever works best for you. Self-centered lovers turn into selfish ones anyway so you might as well get ahead of her on that game.
>>
You can get these condoms by trojan called Trojan Extended and it'll say climax control lubricant. It's what I use but bear in mind, it's really just a numbing agent. If you can get hard really easy then it won't be much of a problem, but you might get soft if you depend on fucking to stay hard. Nervousness also makes me cum fast which might be happening to you, relax and have fun. Learn to pace yourself and sort of think of other things while you're in the rythm.
>>
>>16797153
Might buy these, I get hard quickly/alot

>>16797147
Will try
>>
dude, if you bust a nut just chill for a bit and smash again when your penis recharges

theres no limit to the number of times you can bang, if you bust early just say its cuz shes so hot.

no stress my man, besides u should have made her nut by the time you penetrate her with some oral sex
>>
>>16797118

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25835132
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.