[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

legal action

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1425539461532.jpg (12KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
1425539461532.jpg
12KB, 407x286px
My niece is being harassed/bullied by kids in the neighborhood. No injury has occurred yet but there were multiple times where they have hit her. One in particular is doing it the most, even a couple other kids were his targets. The last time I spoke to the family, they said that they would talk and handle it. Today, the boy and a friend hit her in the eye with a snowball. Again no serious injury but she is afraid to stand up for herself (she doesn't even want me to teach her self defense. She keeps freezing under almost any pressure). What legal grounds can we sue on, if any. I don't think a restraining order will work since they ride the same bus to school and live right around the corner. I'd like to send the boy, 9 or 10 yrs old, to juvenile detention or sue the family for a token sum to make them regret allowing him to behave like this. What can we do?
>>
have you tried leaving a flaming bag of dog poop on their doorstep and ringing the bell?
>>
Kinda funny but I doubt it would work. I need an effective solution that's not immature or destructive. He'll I'd love to bust their cars or windows but that opens us to legal issues. Thank you for posting though.
>>
>>16796657

unfortunately the system is not on your side

the system is there to protect itself

so sadly, the first thing you must do is tell the school and document the encounter with the school being told. every time.

from there you can get law enforcement involved if they continue to do nothing because you've established a pattern of behavior of the kid, AND a pattern of complicity of the system.

there is no quick fix unless it escalates alot...
>>
File: 1450061398614.jpg (17KB, 480x364px) Image search: [Google]
1450061398614.jpg
17KB, 480x364px
>>16796657
all this for a fucking snowball? jesus, just nut up and tell the kids parents that they suck dick at teaching morals and that you're gonna take em to downtown poundtown's premiere courtroom if their kids don't back off
>>
>>16797279

in murica this translate into giving their parents the fair warning to get the legal drop on YOU for being out of control and threatening.

this is terrible feel-good advice.
>>
>>16796875
The school can't help since it's not on school grounds, nor at the bus stop.
>>16797526
Thank you for understanding.
>>
>>16796657
You're pathetic. Handle this yourself, don't hide behind a lawyer. These are fucking children.
>>
Document when it happens. Call the cops.

Don't sue his family you dumb fuck. And teach your daughter how to defend yourself. She is young and you are her father. Don't make this country even worse by raising a kid who can't take a little hit. It sucks that she's being bullied but hiding behind lawyers makes you look like an extreme faggot.

The parents of the little boy need to give their kid a good beating. You need to tell those parents if there boy pulls any shit again you're calling the cops and child services... tell child services that you think the boy is acting out bevause of something at home. Usually shit parents are hiding something.
But seriously, teach your daughter not too be so much of a coward and you'll save her lots of trouble later in life.
>>
>>16796657
>there were multiple times where they have hit her
First of all, it's your niece. Her parents have to initiate action.
When this happened to our daughter, my husband tried to talk to the kid and make him stop. It didn't stop.

I then called the mother and said that I would take this to the school board since my daughter was now afraid to get on the bus. I said that her kid would never ride the bus again because he was a threat. Basically they would be driving him to school for the foreseable future. I was very forceful and convincing.
It worked.

After that, apparently, kids at school said "Don't worry if her Dad gets mad, but watch out if her mom gets involved."

When physical violence occurs, it will only escalate. Make it stop now. Do not assume it won't carry on into school.
>>
Isolate the one in particular and threaten to break his legs. Make sure there are no witnesses.
>>
>>16796657
Just fucking scare the kids, no need for lawyers.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.