[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, kissless virgin here, never once went on a date either,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1450744741730.jpg (47KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
1450744741730.jpg
47KB, 449x642px
Hi /adv/, kissless virgin here, never once went on a date either, but I've just managed to ask out a really hot qt on a date, but I don't fucking know what I'm supposed to do, I've never gotten this far. So please, help /adv/, I have NO FUCKING CLUE what to do.

Also I'm Canadian, help.
>>
Pleasehelp
>>
All you have to do is fuck her right in the pussy.
>>
>>16796624
Step 1: fuck her vagina

Watch a lot of Adam Sandler movies and learn how the master dones it.
>>
File: 8078123.jpg (48KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
8078123.jpg
48KB, 600x484px
>>16796707
>>16796714
thanks /adv/, but seriously, there's got to be an ex-autist who can help here.
>>
>>16796624

Take her to a hockey game, get her drunk on fermented maple syrup or whatever it is you drink up there, have a good conversation where you both constantly mention that you are Canadian as modern media has taught me this is something Canadians do, go elk-tipping, then walk her home, tell her you had a great time, peck her on the cheek, and walk home whistling. Then freeze to death, because you're in Canada and it's winter, you fool.
>>
>>16796624
What is she like? That's 90% of it. What might be a perfect date for one person might be terrible to another.
>>
Ask questions, listen to what she says and responed with interest or ask follow up questions. Don't try to take the spotlight off of her by using something she said to talk about yourself, wait until she asks to start talking about yourself or your interests.
>>
File: 1434325832124.jpg (356KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1434325832124.jpg
356KB, 800x600px
>>16796830
Will consider.

>>16796852
Generally self kept, quiet, art shit but not autist-tier and generally what one would define as a really nice girl.

>>16796873
Wouldn't that feel like an interview? I've always imagined a fluent conversation, but I'm not one to keep one up.
>>
>>16796852
She's a somalian immigrant pretending to be syrian
>>
>>16796930
Fug off she's white, dindus stay at bay!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.