[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do women hate being viewed as sex objects, yet strive to be them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 13

File: 56186d64f75ea7aa7b75098a03f174a4.jpg (100KB, 599x1066px) Image search: [Google]
56186d64f75ea7aa7b75098a03f174a4.jpg
100KB, 599x1066px
Women hate when men who perve over them, but they spend most of their lives trying to look as fuckable as they can. Don't tell me they 'want to look good for themselves'. No, a woman can look beautiful in a parka or a space suit, she doesn't have to dress half naked.

Give me a break femanists, your clothes don't encourage anyone to rape you. However, we will think you're looking for someone to fuck if your not wearing a bra and we can see your pussy or seductive undies straight through your yoga pants.

Would a man wear skin tight pants that show every detail of his junk, cut off his sleeves just 'because its comfy?'
>>
Fuck off. I'll wear whatever I want and you can wear whatever you want. Showing body parts doesnt mean I want sex, you fucking asshole. Just mind your own business like a normal person.
>>
>>16796506
Because that's how most men want them to look and they secretly want to eventually find a guy who will pork them and marry them and give them babies even if they yell that they need no man

Also mass media put pressure on admittedly stupid girls convincing them that skimpy outfits are empowering and totally innocent as long they want them to be so.

It's just stupid but it's how it is
>>
>>16796511
Lol salty

>>16796515
Yeah that sounds about right. Its pretty sad. I wouldn't want my wife to run around looking like a slut. I don't think women should cover up like prudes, but nobody seems to find casual attractive anymore when it is.
>>
File: rly.jpg (14KB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
rly.jpg
14KB, 294x294px
>>16796506
You didn't come here to ask for advice, you came to listen to the echo chamber of your own opinions. That's what losers do.
>>
>>16796520
yeah, but the problem is that sex sells; I get what you mean by saying that what gets constantly exposed loses its allure, but there are men everywhere who don't share this notion and are always thirsty for a new pair of boobs and so it never gets old, and women, even if subconsciously, copy what they see in mass media

then to excuse themselves from being slutty (what perhaps isn't inherently bad, we always had some percentage of harlots in the society) they employ the philosophy like >>16796511
Then of course men also have a tendency to overly sexualize women; say it's hot summer day and I go out wearing shorts, not even skimpy or skinny ones or a knee-long dress - of course I'll get hollered at only because I show my legs and you can see that I have an ass instead of a spaceship where my back ends

It's a hopeless situation
>>
Well yea girls are hypocrites

>Would a man wear skin tight pants that show every detail of his junk, cut off his sleeves just 'because its comfy?'

>because its comfy

Thats the most bullshit excuse ever.

You have a good point op, but this is not for this board
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-31-19-52-34.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-31-19-52-34.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>16796542
One thing about men shorts is that they stop at my knee

Woman "shorts" have the length of tight boxer breefs.
>>
>>16796506
Correction op:

Women hate being sex objects... to guys they don't find attractive.

They want to be sex objects and get fucked by the chads of the world just like you want to be a sex object that gets fucked by a hot giant titted bitch.
>>
>>16796511
>Fuck off. I'll wear whatever I want and you can wear whatever you want. Showing body parts doesnt mean I want sex, you fucking asshole. Just mind your own business like a normal person.

If you don't cover up, you have demonstrated no reasonable expectation to privacy of those body parts. Yes, I will look down your low cut shirt.

IF you don't want sex thats fine. I'd rather fuck a willing girl who dressed like this to honestly attract me than a stuck up cunt.
>>
Women who wear these things "for themselves" 9 times out of 10 only "feel good" because we've been conditioned from birth that fuckable to men = worthy human being, but analyzing and facing that is just 3hard5me so their thought process just stops at "duuuh, feels good, must be good lol empowerment"

Source: Am a woman
>>
>>16796506

um...

is there an /adv/ questions here?
>>
>>16796511
>Showing body parts doesnt mean I want sex
No it means you want to be sexually attractive. Because thats what youve been programmed to think looks good.
>this dress accentuates my breast which the media tells me looks good
You dont realize that the media tells you it looks good because you look like a sexual object. Now when guys see you as how you dress you get offended.
>>
>>16796849
conditioned at birth by: other women

I get that you're all in competition with each other for the best dudes, but don't blame US because YOUR competition got out of hand.
>>
>>16796870
>implying it isn't both
>>
>>16796511
>normal person
>>
>>16796870
>>16796861
>>16796849
>>16796859
>>16796837

That shaved upper forehead and plucked eyebrows was considered "hot" here.

Short shorts and see through shirts are just what's "hot" now.

Its not our fault if you dress playing into the stereotypes.

If you don't want to shave your armpits, wear makeup, comb your hair, or take a shower, because you don't want the opposite sex to be attracted to you, I fully support you, but tell me, when was the last time you talked to the fat, wheezy, unkempt males for friendship or for a quick fuck or even a LTR?

You think penguins are conditioned at birth to find a certain set of the black&white pattern "hot" by the penguin culture? You think peacocks are conditioned at birth to find the larger spots of male feather hotter?

It comes down to biology. We have natural attraction to shape and forms in the opposite sex. If you accentuate those shape and forms through dress and makeup, you are playing into the NATURAL desires.
>>
>Would a man wear skin tight pants that show every detail of his junk, cut off his sleeves just 'because its comfy?'

Both are quite common. Women (and many men, if you swing that way) like dicks and I dress to show off mine. People are sexual creatures but wanting to be attractive doesn't mean they want to attract LOSERS.
>>
>>16796876
it's still women's competition with each other. You're the ones competing and forcing it on yourselves. It's like baseball players taking steroids - yeah it's bad for them, but they're not doing it because the fans are demanding it, they're doing it to win. It's your own goddamn sacrifice for victory, so just fucking stop doing it.
>>
>woman wears pushup bra to look more attractive.
>woman puts on makeup.
>the hottest guy in the class goes up to her and starts talking to her.
>"Omg, yes! He's talking to me! I want to fuck the shit out of him and I think there's a future with him!

>woman does all the same.
>fat, hairloss older guy talks to her.
>"fucking sick! Why can't I be out and about without being taken up sexually for my dress and behavior!"

What we have is both men and women lying to themselves about their sexuality and the desires of both themselves and other people. Its rationalizing, because they don't want to face the truth about their natures. You could say that women who feel upset about all this are sexually repressed, because instead of accepting it as true and natural, they keep trying to blame the other side. The same goes for men who can't get laid. Wear some good clothes, improve your body language. Read PUA if you have to, but you're not getting laid by staying in at night and whining.
>>
It works both ways.
>"why would a man work hard to make a lot of money and then hate it when women like him just because he's rich"
It's not specific to women. Humans are weird. We want to be attractive and we don't want to be judged solely for being attractive. It's a conflict of interest and it's not exactly a secret. You're supposed to figure this out when you're like 10 years old.
>>
>>16796849
>but analyzing and facing that is just 3hard5me so their thought process just stops at "duuuh, feels good, must be good lol empowerment"

This is also wrong, and belittling to women's sexuality. You're a sexist asshole for implying that women expressing their sexuality is in any way moronic. Why don't you go back to feminism 101 and re-take the class?
>>
>>16796949
>It's not specific to women. Humans are weird. We want to be attractive and we don't want to be judged solely for being attractive. It's a conflict of interest and it's not exactly a secret. You're supposed to figure this out when you're like 10 years old.

More and more people are being less and less capable of this. We call it autism and social incompetence, but the reality is that we've raised generations, its not just a few isolated people.
>>
>>16796960
>>16796949
objectification isn't about being judged "solely" for being attractive, it's being judged for it at ALL.
>>
>>16796902
and that biology makes women want to be sexually attractive just like a peacock would, and that male has brain compartments and departments dedicated to wanting to fuck everything
>>
>>16796982
Objectification is a silly word. The only way to have a mature conversation on attractiveness and relationship is to not use that word.
>>
>>16796912
You have no idea what you're talking about. "Girls'" toys and "women's" magazines are almost 100% centered around looks and serving men, and aggressively marketed to their target audience. "Women's" clothes are all about looking pretty, with comfort and practicality as distant priorities. Women have to wear makeup to get and keep jobs, while men can just shit, shower, and shave and be done with it. "Ugly" women are never the heroes, while men get to empathize with greasy overweight comedians that get supermodels thrown at them for existing aka "being himself." Women celebrities are attacked for sitting on the beach in a way that makes rolls, while men NEVER get such scrutiny. It's a lifetime of the same echo over and over, and it's not easy or instant to unlearn, although I'm glad I did.

Women's competitiveness is fostered by an environment that teaches that men are feral fuck hounds, and if he does something awful or stupid to get a hot woman's attention it's 100% natural and his wife/gf (if applicable) just has to put up and put out. If you're going to complain about sex/gender roles, at least get it right.
>>
>>16796952
Empowering for you =/= empowering for everybody. Sit the fuck down.
>>
>>16797014
>"Girls'" toys and "women's" magazines are almost 100% centered around looks and serving men, and aggressively marketed to their target audience. "Women's" clothes are all about looking pretty, with comfort and practicality as distant priorities
Girl magazines and women clothes are the way they are because it's what women buy. The businesses who do these things make money and prosper. The businesses who do not do these things make less money and falter. If I said "guys buy videogames and video games are for kids which means there is a massive industry pressuring men to be immature like kids and it's horrible sexism that every men suffer" then you would think I'm out looking for reasons to be angry. As silly as this sounds, there is no difference between this argument and some of the things you are saying. I understand that you have a lot of anger about sex/gender roles but you need to step back and rethink some of your worries. It is a great mistake to internalize the result of capitalism as sexism.
>>
>>16797021
>Empowering for you =/= empowering for everybody. Sit the fuck down.

Right.

Same thing is true of sexual assault. Some girls don't mind, even want a guy to grope them if they'er in a sexually charged place like a bar. Others think its atrocious and wrong.

Same is true for guys. Some don't mind, even enjoy women grabbing their junk at random. Others are horrified by it and feel victimized, similar to women who feel attacked if the same ahappens to them.

People are different. That's why we have social standards of behavior before we know how the other person feels.

Its not that hard. People are individuals, cater to the safest course until you understand someone.

Idiots.
>>
File: chilfrdr.jpg (67KB, 274x201px) Image search: [Google]
chilfrdr.jpg
67KB, 274x201px
>>16796952
>>16796849
I love seeing women argue with each other like either have any idea what they're talking about.
>>
>>16797311
I know right lol
>>
>>16797014
>are almost 100% centered around looks and serving men

Uh, no. They're centered around "pleasing" a man, so that the man will LIKE the woman specifically and she will have a leg up over her competition.

What is in those magazines is ACTIVELY not what men want. To a ridiculous degree. It's the same shit I'm talking about as makeup. We're all actively begging you to stop wasting your fucking time and you won't.

I wonder why?
>>
>>16796952
go back to Tumblr, you brainwashed troglodyte.
>>
I don't know why 99% of men aren't sterilized. I'd feel safer if every man wasn't only after me to dick me.
>>
>>16797336
>implying we're after all women for that

nope. you as an individual just have no other redeeming value.
>>
>>16797336
>I'd feel safer if every man wasn't only after me to dick me.
No I'm sure you'd still find something else to be irrationally afraid about because you need to find excuses for your lack of self worth.
>>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-ali-binazir/how-to-make-any-man-fall-_b_970274.html

>1) The Natural Way.

Consciously or not, every man has a mental archetype of the woman he desires. Once in a blue moon, that woman waltzes into his sights. If that happens to be you, then hallelujah! Let the fireworks begin.
>A man is attracted to a certain physique, face, hair, smell, cultural background, or any other number of elements of which even he himself is not fully aware.

>A man will steadily fall more and more in love with a woman who steadily helps him become more and more the man he has always wanted to be. (top LEL bullshit)

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Any-Guy-You-Want

>Have a good appearance. Try to dress in clothes that flatter your body, but are also unique, something that makes you look different from the other girls, but nothing too crazy of course. Don't show too much skin, but don't hide yourself either.

>You have two options here; You can simply walk up to him and start a conversation, starting with a question such as "What school do you go to?" or pretend to need something, like "Can I borrow a pen?". It is important to be friendly and bubbly when you approach him

> Do NOT seem all over him. Guys like a challenge. A girl who is obviously crushing on them is not a challenge at all. Talk to him and be friendly, don't seem shy at ALL, but don't focus all your attention on him. Go talk to your other friends every once in a while, seem like you also have other things to do, and do not follow him around. You can't seem clingy. Remember the phrase, "You only want what you can't have"? A guy cannot want you if he feels he already has you. He needs to feel like he has to work for you. (thus giving credence to all guys who say "you say know but I know you mean yes, here comes rapeville. Seriously, stop playing around).
>>
>>16797342
>wear normal guy stuff
>no one speaks a peep at me
>wear something slightly girly and feminine
>suddenly everyone wants to be my friend
You can fuck off with your sexist bullshit.
>>
>>16797353
>implying that's not the result of a wide social sexist bias against socializing and being friendly with men

check your fucking privilege, jesus.
>>
>>16797353
>be unattractive.
>talk to girl who dresses like boy
>he must want to fuck me, but he's so repulsive, ugh.
>talk to girl who dresses slutty
>I wish ugly guys knew they were out of my league, its so irritating. Just because I dress this way doesn't mean I'm looking for a fuck.
>ugly guy rejected.

Women will always make it about sex and themselves because they're such dishonest and selfish creatures that they can't accept ugly guys having non-sexual feelings for them, nor can they accept ugly guys having sexual feelings for them.

Its 2000% more likely for an attractive guy to develop friendships with girls of any type. It all still comes down to looks, and women won't admit it, even demand to be exempt from the game. If the game is so cruel, then stop playing the game with men as well.
>>
>>16797364
>Women will always make it about sex and themselves

don't blame them or get bitter, anon. this is just what female privilege is. It's not personal to you, ok? That's just how they operate.
>>
>>16797363
Why don't you. Men haven't had to think once the past 5000 years. Oh, I killed a man for my country, shower me with awards and love.

You can fuck off. Men have no right to even glance at me.
>>
>>16797382
>nuh uh I don't have to undertake ANY sort of self-examination of my behavior. NAH NAH NAH NOT LISTENING

I'm glad not all women are as obtuse and sexist as you.
>>
>>16797364
And that's discounting all the rape too.
>>
>>16797389
Look, my fiancée has been to Iraq four times. He's supposed to be the top of the patriarchy, and yet be listens to me and doesn't question what I say.

Maybe it's you who need to adjust your misgendered ways.
>>
File: 1453803025315.png (6KB, 570x533px) Image search: [Google]
1453803025315.png
6KB, 570x533px
>>16797407
>He's supposed to be the top of the patriarchy
>be sent to fight a meaningless war by the overlords of the country
>trained to unconditionally follow orders
>top of the patriarchy
Now this is some high level comedy right here.
>>
>>16797412
>top of patriarchy
>follows what awoman says.
>this woman who only gave him attention because he was a qualified murderer of other men.

Yeah, and its men that have a problem with standards...
>>
>>16797418
>because he was a qualified murderer of other men.
Now now, there's a high chance he's a murderer of women and children, as well! Give credit where credit's due.
>>
>>16796506
>Women hate when men who perve over them, but they spend most of their lives trying to look as fuckable as they can.

INCORRECT.

You are assuming these are the same woman. They are not. These are two different ladies.

One is hot and loves the attention.

The other is the ugly jealous bitch that is trying to shame men into feeling guilty for giver the hot one attention.

Feminism is nothing but jealousy and drama. Look up antifeminist videos and who do you see? Mostly hot, attractive women voicing their opinions on how hypocritical and stupid feminism is. Now look up pro feminist videos - Fat, ugly, post wall women or at best women who are awkward and socially retarded.
>>
>>16797407
your trolling is losing its coherency, bro. Is that what the patriarchy is supposed to be? Soldiers are fucking omegas, sent off to die for others. kek.
>>
>>16797421
Oh yeah, forgot that. So he was destroying other genetic lines to steal resources to secure his own genetic line at home.

yep, sounds about like what women have always demanded.

Hell, brutish thugs who murdered always have gotten the women. Passivists dry their vaginas.
>>
>>16797426
>Feminism is nothing but jealousy and drama. Look up antifeminist videos and who do you see? Mostly hot, attractive women voicing their opinions on how hypocritical and stupid feminism is. Now look up pro feminist videos - Fat, ugly, post wall women or at best women who are awkward and socially retarded.

Bingo.
>>
>>16797432
>So he was destroying other genetic lines to steal resources to secure his own genetic line at home.
If only that were the truth! More like risking his own genetic line as commanded by the true people in charge in order to create political instability and risk others' lives so that the elite can prosper.

Soldiers are idiots trained by the system.
>>
Why are all men in 4chan literally retarded? XD le ebin hibe minb can't think for my self, XD men never do wrong XD
>>
>>16797446
>men never do wrong XD
>right after half a dozen posts ripping into idiots who go and fight wars for the rich elite that are destroying the planet and are almost all male
No but we don't exactly hate other men for liking boobs or thinking feminists complaining about video games and manspreading are whining obnoxious morons.
>>
>>16797446
Now that's compelling. You sure taught me!
>>
>>16797440
>Soldiers are idiots trained by the system.
Well not all the time. I don't agree at all with what my nation is doing or has been doing, but its more or less been a tradition. Great Grandad was in the Great war, Granddad was in the Second Great war, Pops did some stuff in the Falklands, I pissed around in the sandbox.

If it wasn't for the rest of the country going down the pisser I might have retired a few years ago.
>>
They only want chads.
>>
>>16796506
>yoga pants

Seriously. What is with people acting like these are some kind of sexy garment? They're fucking glorified leggings. They're a rich man's tracky dacks. No one who leaves the house wearing yoga pants is trying, at all. That's a hot girl's slob day where she can't be assed to look good but trusts her ass itself looks good enough to carry her through without looking like a hobo.
Or, you know, maybe she's going to yoga or some other exercise, which tends to be as much as a daily routine for many hot people.
>>
>>16796506
The problem, OP, is that you think this is to attract you when it's to attract Chad. You aren't worthy.
>>
Wanting to look good is not the same as wanting to look good for you specifically.
And the fact that she appears open for business for one reason or another is all the more reason for her to be very clear when she's not actually interested, to avoid being taken as just being coy.
A girl who looks cute in a parka just has to give an awkward "no thank you" and most people will get that she's just going about her day. But for a girl who looks like a prostitute, "no thanks" isn't always going to be enough to convince someone. She needs to speak louder than her outfit.
>>
>>16796837
>Yes, I will look down your low cut shirt.

Checking out someone's displayed cleavage is fine, but looking down their shirt to see bits that are reasonably covered is over the line, you might as well look up their skirt.
>>
>>16796849

This. Being beautiful is so fucking overblown. Instead of teaching girls it's okay to not be beautiful, we just teach them that they MUST be beautiful NO MATTER WHAT. Which just makes it all the worse when a girl knows/believes that she ISN'T beautiful.

Kids aren't that fucking stupid. You can't tell Quasimodo that he's a hunk and expect him to buy it. Congratulations, now he knows you think he's ugly AND that you think he's a fucking retard AND too thin skinned to hear the truth and survive in the world on his own AND assumes that he's completely powerless to change any of this. Good job guiding him into the world, trusted adult mentor! Isn't lying awesome?!

The self esteem movement is so fucking stupid. The only people who buy into it are popped collar guidos who need a reality check, and then all the kids who might have been alright get turned into neurotic messes because instead of ever being told about the good qualities they really do possess, people just fucking LIED to them about qualities that appeared unattainable.

Source: Was fat and therefore ugly in high school. No one ever explained that there were very simple, healthy ways to not be fat anymore. Just 'muh metabolism' and 'diets don't work' and 'erebody byootiful.' Then it turned out I was actually pretty hot under it all anyway, that healthy food tastes awesome, and that being fit makes me feel happier than any amount of ice cream could. So thanks for wasting my fucking time, grown ups. But of course I didn't manage to figure that out before I got desperate and tried intermittently starving myself for a while, since that was ever touted as the only road to Beauty Town - putting up a few 'danger' signs doesn't mean shit when you've taken 'long-term commitment to healthy eating and exercise' completely off the map but still made Beauty Town the place to be, fucktards. What the fuck do people THINK is going to happen?
>>
>>16797698
>That's a hot girl's slob day where she can't be assed to look good but trusts her ass itself looks good enough to carry her through without looking like a hobo.

Isn't that EXACTLY what you want though? A girl who's naturally hot, not one who has to fake it? Kids get better genetics that way.

>>16797768
>muh feelings are hurt
>>
>>16797058
>It is a great mistake to internalize the result of capitalism as sexism.

Different anon, but that is a result.
It's not a motive or intention, but it's certainly a result. And the actual motivation being a neutral desire for profit doesn't make the act or results any better.
If I start up a puppy mill with the intention of maximising profit, and I convince hundreds of unprepared people that they need to buy a puppy on impulse, then I'm going to be creating a shitload of problems down the line when half these dogs spread disease or get dumped in shelters or wreak havoc on their homes or get raised so poorly that they bite or kill people/other animals. That doesn't mean I'm a puppy-hater or that I actively aim to see my customers suffer in this way. But that results of my acts can't be dismissed as unrelated to the issue of animal welfare, and animal welfare demands that my mill gets shut down.

Likewise, magazine companies capitalising on womens' desire to feel beautiful, advertisers inventing problems for their products to solve, etc, are all very much issues of sexism even if they're not at all motivated by sexism. In other industries, they instead become issues of materialism ("buy the best couch, flaunt your wealth!"), wastefulness ("gotta have the latest gadget, don't get left behind!"), fiscal irresponsibility ("drive home today and pay nothing for the first 12 months!") which can all risk becoming crippling if they go too far and become the norm on a societal scale.
>>
>>16797801
>Isn't that EXACTLY what you want though? A girl who's naturally hot, not one who has to fake it? Kids get better genetics that way.

Yeah, so? Just because it's hot, doesn't mean that's the objective of the wearer. You'll never see a stripper in yoga pants.
>>
>>16797818
The desire to appeal to men is not driven by men, but by women's own desire to out-compete other women. Without the need to outcompete, there would be no consumer, and no product. Obviously the result is an attempt at normalizing a certain aspect of gender roles in a sexist manner, but that's driven, again, by women themselves.
>>
>>16797866
If you have the greens a stripper will wear what ever you want.
>>
If a girl is wearing denim shorts that dont even cover up her ass, how is that meant to be interpreted? Legitimate question.

It looks trashy in public but I'm not sure if its an invitation or not.
>>
>>16797878

I'm not arguing what it's driven by.
>>
>>16796506
I'd sure hope so. Why would you want to wear clothes thst you didn't find yourself comfortable wearing?
We're not costuming up for your pleasure, no matter what messages your dick likes to send to your head.
I do find compliments annoying. I know I look good, I know you are gawking at me before you can even utter a word, so shut the fuck up or talk to me as a human and not some pocket pussy you win at the fair ring toss.
>>
this thread is not /adv/
>>
>>16797897

That she thinks it's a good balance of comfortable and aesthetic, and that she may want some sexual attention but there's nevertheless a safe assumption that she wants to maintain her basic human right to maintain her personal safety and to respond to any attention however she likes, and that anyone giving her too overt attention or ignoring her uninterested response would be making a social faux pas.

"Invitation," what do you think, she just wants men to form a line? Like half the people who see her ass are going to want a piece of it, you think she wants them all?
>>
File: areyouserious.gif (3MB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
areyouserious.gif
3MB, 600x720px
>>16797908
>I know you are gawking at me before you can even utter a word
Whatever floats your ego.

Valid points though, but I would debate that some (repeat: some) girls do dress to impress to the point where it is actually kind of sad and desperate. Not in public (from what I have seen, at least) but it's not unheard of.
>>
>>16797908
If you weren't the kind of cunt that does everything for attention then you wouldn't be tripfagging on /adv/.
>>
>>16797897
It's an invitation for someone she finds attractive. Which means not you, inferior disgusting loser.
>>
>>16797908
> so shut the fuck up or talk to me as a human and not some pocket pussy you win at the fair ring toss.
I'd rather look at you as a pocket pussy. Even being normal looking, I'm locked into dating people with mental retardation, mainly because being mute puts me in that retarded category.
>>
>>16797976
Just kill yourself creep.
>>
>>16796815
But the ovaries don't dangle between a woman's legs. And yes, having support for your breasts instead of letting them swing free and obstruct every moment is very comfortable, even if it means skintight clothing.

Also, some men prefer dance belts or other tight-fitting underwear because their balls keep falling into separate pant legs. Bikers universally prefer tight clothing.
>>
>>16797976
Enjoy getting ignored, being a failure and dying alone.
>>
>>16797985
At least I'll die with money. Don't need to speak to write lines of code.
>>
>>16797988
>Coding master race
mah nigga
>>
>>16797988
Nobody cares. You're creepy and repulsive. Go away.
>>
>>16797982
Because biking, like yoga, is a physical activity that the tight clothing assists with.

In case you didn't catch on, the "comfy" line is being denounced as false, not invalid.
>>
Garbage from /r9k/ has been flowing to /adv/ more and more. Stop replying to bitter virgins like OP.
>>
>>16797994
If you're going to tripfag, keep it the whole thread so we can hide all your comments at once.
>>
>>16797994
Nah, I think I'll stick around. We're all repulsive on the inside.
>>
File: get get.png (6KB, 684x106px) Image search: [Google]
get get.png
6KB, 684x106px
>>16797999
>>16798000
Double trips, niggas.

This thread is now meaningful
>>
>>16797998
Do you think walking around outside is not a physical activity that the clothing does not assist with?
>>
Never not worn a bra in public, or anything like that. I imagine women who try to dress over the top sexy do want sexual attention (in that context, in other contexts they want to be valued for other things). You should not assume a feminist on the news complaining about objectification (which means being seen as sexual to the exclusion of all else) has the same views as some chick in a club.

Sometimes I wear shorts or skirts that are short if its hot, but there's nothing else to wear outside that doesnt feel like death.
>>
>>16798005
>that the clothing does not assist with?
Yes.
>>
>>16798008
>doesn't wear bra
>post #..8008

But yes, I agree. This person is not a retard like half the rest of you.
>>
>>16798005
No? "Physical Activities" are usually considered running, working out, etc, etc.

But I guess it's really about who you ask.
>>
>>16798001
Don't project your shit on others. You're the one that's disgusting here. You deserve to get beaten to death, disgusting rapist.
>>
>>16798016
Walking is a physical activity too, retard
>>
>>16798022
Heil, mein Führer.
>>
>>16798001
You are repulsive. I'm not. Kill yourself.
>>
>>16798016
I can see reading isn't your strongest area.
>>
>>16798026
Hardly
>>
>>16798031
>kill yourself
>totally a morally correct thing to tell someone
>>
>>16798010
Look, your nudist politics are not appreciated here.
>>16798016
Since it's not physical enough, I suppose all women who didn't get the skintight clothing licence should wear burqas and bind their feet into little shoes.

This is entirely fucking absurd. You and everyone else is making assumptions that your personal comfort must be shared by everyone else.

Some girls don't like skirts because they get in the way of running around. Some girls prefer skirts because inner thigh sweat is terrible. Some girls prefer exposing cleavage because their tits get sweaty. Some girls prefer covering it up because their nipples get cold. Some girls wear t-shirts because they can't stand the thought of straps. Some girls wear tank tops because they can't stand the thought of sleeves. Why does any of this have to be some bullshit male gaze objectification story?
>>
>>16798035
no u

>>16798031
sieg
>>
>>16798038
>Look, your nudist politics are not appreciated here.
I can see reading isn't your strongest area.

YOU DONT NEED SPECIALISED CLOTHING TO FUCKING WALK TO THE STORE EFFICIENTLY.
>>
>>16798037
She's giving you the agency to take your own life. I fail to see what the problem is, unless you're going a-bloo-bloo about how women should be "nice".
>>
>>16798044
I can see writing isn't your strongest area.

YOU SAY YOU DON'T NEED SPECIALISED CLOTHING TO FUCKING WALK TO THE STORE EFFICIENTLY.

THEREFORE, YOU DON'T GET TO FUCKING DICTATE WHETHER SOMEONE'S PARTICULAR FORM OF CLOTHING DOES NOT MEET YOUR IRRELEVANT AND NONEXISTENT SPECIFICATIONS.
>>
File: pfftttttppffff.png (498KB, 852x720px) Image search: [Google]
pfftttttppffff.png
498KB, 852x720px
>>16798038
>makes non-sequitor hypothetical and calls it absurd and its the other persons fault
teach me your trolling methods, this is legitimately good
>>
>>16798045
No, I think every human being is a terrible person. You just can't claim the moral high ground.
>>
>>16798045
>>16798051
>4chan
>implying we arent all terrible
>>
>>16798038
>Some girls wear tank tops because they can't stand the thought of sleeves
Are women actually that autistic?
>>
>>16798038
This is top tier bait.
>>
>>16798038
I am Australian is this is legitimate textbook baiting
>>
>>16796506
Fucken dumbass they want to look like a 'popular person' not an object that has no brains besides its usually physically and mentally repulsive people that think grooming to look good is everybody else screaming 'rape me cause i took the time out of my day to look hot usually for myself or some other hot people just like me etc etc'
>>
>>16796506
They want to be seen as sex objects only by guys whom they recon to be good enough to be seen by them as valuable sex objects.
>>
>>16797998
>Because biking, like yoga, is a physical activity that the tight clothing assists with.
Making it easy to describe as comfortable.
>>
>>16797908
>I do find compliments annoying. I know I look good, I know you are gawking at me before you can even utter a word, so shut the fuck up or talk to me as a human and not some pocket pussy you win at the fair ring toss.

If im in the mood to fuck a girl, and she's amenable to that, then what is the problem?

Not all of us care about your rage. If I want to make friends, I'll make friends. If I just want sex, I just want sex. Complaining that you're being seen as a cumdumpster object isn't going to change what I desire. Maybe you need to stop being so easily used as a cumdumpster if its making you unhappy.

The reality is that it is you who has a problem with that, so don't do that for yourself and let other people do what they want.
>>
>Men are violent because women demand they be violent and forceful in the world, to be on top, and to have property and social power.

>Das SEXISM! YOURE BLAMING WOMEN CUSE U GOT NO BAWLZ

>Women dress up for themselves, to feel good. Its men's fault that we're uncomfortable when men look at us sexually.

>Men are the problem no matter what!

That's how this "thread" reads.
>>
>>16798135
Fucking kill yourself you bag of trash.
>>
>>16798141
Listen twat, I'm not raping you. I'm leaving you alone when you're obviously not interested. I'd rather fuck an interested girl anyway. I don't have time to deal with cuntstains who rage about guys just wanting to fuck them, when there's a legitimate woman who wants to fuck me. Let's see, what do I take? The 5 minutes of rejection and moving on, coupled with your shit talk and back sass and general cuntiness, or a clear choice of a good time for me?

You should feel good that you're getting ignored by someone who just wants sex. It shows that they respect you as a human being, by letting you have your own way in life.

If you really wanted to be validated for feeling terrorized because you think you're just an object to cum in for a guy, well, then I guess real, true rape can satisfy your need to feel victimized in that way, can't it?

Except no man with self-respect or self-preservation would intentionally ruin their life for a piece of shit, when there's plenty of active ladies willing to fuck.

You're getting what you want. I just want sex and I'm moving on from you to respect your own humanity. If I didn't, I could just rape you.

You obviously don't understand. When someone or something is truly an object, it has no choice, and the agent who wants to use that object uses it, and, like a finnicky TV, might even bang it around until it complies.

If a guy looking for sex leaves you alone when you're not interested, that is your personhood being respected.
>>
>>16798147
Except you are raping every. Single. Woman. You. Meet. You probably can't understand it with your trash cis privilege upbringing.

But there will come a day when you pay for seeing women like this. I can't wait for you to be behind bars.
>>
>>16798155
All a woman has to do is not get naked and spread her legs apart and a dick won't go in her. Doesn't take much to not get raped.
>>
>>16798161
You are beyond saving. Rape is anything you do to make me feel uncomfortable. Doesn't matter if it's looking, talking, or even actual penetration
>>
>>16798147
Excellently voiced my friend.

The problem is the ones who don't get asked are the ones who feel victimised. They feel second or third class persons because they get overlooked, ignored or rejected. Sure I can understand this makes them angry and thus they lash out, but not at human nature which is essentially unchangeable, they instead lash out what makes them insecure and unwanted - the men who overlook them.
>>
>>16798172
The pleasure was all mine ;)
>>
>>16798172
But if you're a fugly or a land whale you are making me as sick to the stomach by being in my sight as you feel by being in mine.

The difference is you know that's how you make most men feel whereas I don't ever feel that way.

You are cancer on society.
>>
>>16798188
Men have no rights to feel that way. You only feel that way because the patriarchy has told you what is pretty, not real beauty.
>>
>>16798192
i think this is bull shit. humans are naturally attracted to certain features. plus, being fat expresses a lot about how lazy, and weak a person is. i wouldn't want a fat gf.
>>
>>16798192
also, women are just as bad. a fat women gets more cock then a fat guy gets pussy.
>>
girls who wear sexual clothing and expect guys not to want to fuck them are retarded. its like me running around with a gun and expecting people to think i dont want to kill someone. actions have consequences.
>>
>>16798140

Except no one's saying the former. And the latter is about 50/50.
And it's kind of hard to blame women for mens' problems when men are the ones more in power, currently and especially in recent history. Sexism is a doublt edged sword, if women are forced to stay home and bring up baby, it means men are forced by default to bring home the bacon. These aren't two separate things they're doing to each other, they're two results of the same standard imposed by the powers that be.
>>
>>16798192
Yes. It has.

It has actually taught us quite well what and who to avoid.

Oh well this bait is stale but the fishes came to feed on the burley trail vomitted into the tidal flow of the Internet.
>>
>>16796506
G b
>>
>>16798211
>And it's kind of hard to blame women for mens' problems when men are the ones more in power,

Fucking lol.
>>
>>16797382
>You can fuck off. Men have no right to even glance at me.

>>16797364
>Women will always make it about sex and themselves because they're such dishonest and selfish creatures
>>
>>16796815
Bras are uncomfy enough that I've stopped wearing them altogether. It's not an excuse to go around looking sexier or whatever, they really are that fucking uncomfortable. If I want to try to look sexy, there's no need for an excuse so I can pretend that's not what I'm doing, I just do it.
>>
>>16797698
Lmao pretty much, yeah
>>
>>16798155
Somebody who had whatever the right kind of upbringing is wanna explain this to me? Please? It's making my brain itch.
>>
Nevermind. Spoke too soon. >>16798172
>>
>>16796506
They love the attention and sex is the easiest, fastest way to do so, like an instant high. But wanting attention also means wanting approval; and sexualition is social shunned.
>>
>>16796511
In some cultures women wear very little and it's a desexualized thing because its normal. In most developed countries its understood that showing more is asking for attention because it deviates from the standard. I'm not saying its right but it might be better to understand that excess attention might come of it. The thing with us men is we are left to try and figure out what message if any is being sent without an explicit explanation. For me, I could probably do okay with women but I am frankly so nervous about offending one from being ingrained with this ideology for so long. Then women complain men in developed countries don't have any game and go to places like Cuba for attention from men. Most decent men want to try and do right by women but honestly if you want it this way then you ask us out. bitch.

see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNRcSZoUcL4
>>
>>16796506
>Women hate when men who perve over them, but they spend most of their lives trying to look as fuckable as they can
I'm a woman and consider myself an anti-feminist. As long as you don't touch me, do whatever the fuck you want. I don't care.

If he found it comfortable, why not? I've seen guys do it in bigger cities, but they're usually gay.
>>
>>16796506
BECAUSE NOT ALL MEMBERS OF A DEMOGRAPHIC FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT ANYTHING YOU FUCKING MORON. SOME WOMEN LIKE BEING TREATED AS SEX OBJECTS BUT MOST WOMEN DO NOT!!!
>>
I wish men were more sexualized

I just feel like a featureless flat, bland doll as a guy
>>
>>16800352
I'll sexualize you, qt
>>16798200
>sexual clothing
Kek
>>
>>16800508
are you a girl
>>
>>16800339
If you dont want women to be seen as sexual objects then denounce women who wish to be promote women being seen as sexual objects.
You cannot have both. You cannot support women who seek attention as sexual objects and denounce men who seek these women.
>>
File: 1454191448598.jpg (42KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
1454191448598.jpg
42KB, 500x557px
>>16796506

Because they is what they were programmed to be sex objects from childhood, then at age 18 they are supposed to be both a sex object and a phd rocket surgeon.

The way women are regarded in most cultures is completely fucked, so many women grow up to be human embodiment of cognitive dissonance.

Did it really take 140 replies to come to this simple conclusion? Are you all like 16 years old?
>>
File: man-cleavage.jpg (63KB, 650x551px) Image search: [Google]
man-cleavage.jpg
63KB, 650x551px
>>16796511
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.