[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was in my young teens there was an older guy who sent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1451419233391.png (321KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
1451419233391.png
321KB, 580x386px
When I was in my young teens there was an older guy who sent me a lot of explicit messages and occasionally pictures. He's now a primary school teacher. I'm now over 18. Can he still get fucked up for the stuff he sent me when I was a minor?
>>
If there is solid evidence yes.
>>
>>16796461
Why you gonna be all Tom Petty? You stupid little cunt of a faggot of a bitch of a worthless human being who thinks fucking people over is gratifying.

You mad he's not fucking your boipussy now?
>>
>>16796464
Text messages on my phone and images solid enough evidence? Lewd messages and stuff that proves that he was having phone sex with me.
>>
>>16796471
That's solid enough. Why do you want to fuck up his life permanently?
>>
>>16796475
Not op, but a potential predator should get canned before they hurt anyone.
>>
>>16796521
agreed, a predator is a predator, but OP still hasn't clarified how old he was when he sent them to him/her, if he was 18-20 and you were 13-15 it is iffy as fuck but not the same as someone preying on a decade + younger then them, mayhaps he has evolved to chase 19-21 yr olds now ?
>>
>>16796544
He was around 19-21.

>>16796475
I don't really. He's trying to contact me again and he was manipulative as fuck back when I was young, I think he may or may not have explicit screenshots or pictures of me. I just want to know if he ever tries to blackmail me into doing something. I've moved on though.
>>
Put it on Facebook and report it before that asshole rapes someone. If he perved on you, he's done that or worse to others.

Put all the info and dox on /b/ too and they'll have mad fun.

Molestroids are as bad as cat torturers. End them.
>>
If you were underage the perp needs to go the fuck down and taste the social banhammer.
>>
OP, have mercy.

Blackmail him instead of ruining his entire life.
>>
Save ALL his convos and contact attempts. This could be quite lulzy.

For all we know the sick fuck could be planning an abduction. Possibly OP. Take info to police and file a formal report to document everything. It's within the statute of limitations and cops fucking HATE pedos. They will love OP for turning him in.

My late wife's childhood was destroyed by her pedo uncles. I've seen what that shit can do. Destroy pedos with maximum vengeance.
>>
>>16796588
>Blackmail
Yes, then you go to jail instead of him.
Good thinking.
Really.
>>
Ignore the children. A police report will show up on background checks. Thinks like an adult. You don't know if the cops have gotten OTHER reports besides yours. That fucker may have a bunch of evidence accumulating, and if you FAIL to report him he could hurt someone helpless.
>>
>>16796469
Pedo detected. Evidence is evidence.
>>
>>16796461
You betcha, depending on your exact ages and state law.
You can either go to the cops or do him a favour and sit on it.

But why would you do him any favours?
>>
>>16796572
so he is interested in you still when you are at age of consent, so hes not a kiddy fiddler as you initally seemed to portray but just interested in you. Given that you know he is manipulative as fuck and you in turn are looking to get revenge by having leverage on him to get him to do what you want, my advice to you would be to stay away from him and seek out a healthy relationship with someone else or failing that with your hand.
>>
>>16796598
If you go, he goes as well. And it will be WAY worse for him. They really like predators in prison - a.k.a. it's his death sentence if he talks.

Think about it, you moronic motherfucker.
>>
>>16796615
see >>16796572

Dude was a creeper but not a pedo. As I suspected OP is just being petty and seeking self preservation for their past mistakes. It's a two way street. The guy didn't force OP to send him lewd pictures. You could argue OP was manipulated but then you'd be saying OP is a complete retard because OP was a young teen and not some 8 year old kid at the time. I'm not saying the guy isn't a pedo and should be punished if he happens to be one, but I assumed correctly that OP is just being petty and doing it to cover their own ass. It's not even a self righteous act to protect further victims. It's a "I fucked up, I don't want it to bite me in ass... so I'll fuck him before he can fuck me"

By saying an "older guy" and "young teen" OP was very misleading and got all of you to side with their story without fully realizing the entire situation. I wonder who is manipulative now?
>>
>>16796751
You barely make any sense now.
>>
>>16796765
It's pretty clear and I probably spent more time expanding on everything than I should have, but you don't have to understand because you don't want to believe. That's fine. It's okay to be ignorant.
>>
>it's not that I don't make much sense
>you just don't understand
>you dumb

Yeah, riiiiiiiight.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.