[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make $400 last me 2 weeks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: 400-dollars.jpg (615KB, 1000x742px) Image search: [Google]
400-dollars.jpg
615KB, 1000x742px
How do I make $400 last me 2 weeks?
>>
Work minimum wage
>>
>>16796459
I do, that's where this paycheck came from
>>
>>16796455
Sounds easy to me champ go eat some ramen and discount meat/veg and do cheap shit for fun like running and reading books.
I hope you like walking or taking the bus everywhere.
>>
>>16796470
I've got a $45 car insurance bill that needs paid that's about it for bills. Where are some good places to pick up some cheap food? I sadly work stock at Walmart and I've seen the food and some of it is priced reasonably. It's just me I need to pay for.
>>
355 dollars to last two weeks? Seriously? If you can't last that long with that amount of money, you need to re-evaluate your spending.
>>
get the cheapest versions of things you need...
>>
eat mexican food with all the fixins'.
>>
go to the nearest few food places and get the sales papers.
>>
make your own tooth paste using peppermint oil and coconut.
>>
>>16796483
Idk I'm from England. Superstores usually do have good prices. Just cook food yourself and don't buy tv dinners and icecream or chips or shit.
>>
steal.
>>
only pay the stippers with ones.
>>
>>16796536
Thanks anyways Britbong. But there is a Kroger in the next town over. I've always heard they've got decent prices, what's your guy's opinion?
>>
>>16796545
lulz
>>
>>16796546
you're gonna wanna care about the facts b-ri.
>>
>>16796526
do this.
>>
>>16796526
Just check what they got on sale? Fair enough, I'll make it. Thanks guys.
>>
You should get a higher paying gig. Minimum wage blows, but you can earn big money if you pick up a skilled trade like carpentry.
>>
>>16796611
sure, whatever.
>>
>>16796611
also shop at doller general, dollar tree, and find coupons on the internet as well as the flyers.

Go shop at an Aldis if you have them
>>
Why are you working for minimum wage?
Why don't you get a better job?
What country do you live in?
>>
>>16796622
if dollar tree and dollar general don't have the best deals... this thread is about saving as much money as possible.
>>
>>16796622
Never heard of Aldis

>>16796638
It's what I have time for while in college
^See above
Burgerland
>>
>>16796648
if its across town then fuck mate.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
Aldi, Aldi, Aldi
>>
>>16796688
faggot.
>>
>>16796455
$350, more or less, then. How many people do you need to support?
>>
>>16796536
>don't buy chips and that

I sustain myself on chicken shop pound meals. Course I'll die of heart disease but that's later.
>>
>>16796688
They have Aldi's in America?
>>
>>16797085
this guy not eating balanced meals in 2016, pssh..
>>
>>16796455

in what sense? we dont know your rent or anything. in terms of food thats easy. i spend 250 a month max, but since buying in bulk its a lot less. i can get 10 pounds of good steak for like 30 bucks.
>>
>>16797091
idk shit stain why don't you look it up.
>>
OP could be surviving mostly on algae like the egyptians but he isn't hardcore enough.
>>
>>16796455
For food: buy a 50 lb bag of rice, chicken drumsticks, eggs, and whatever veggies and fruits that are on sale. The rice will be enough for months. The other foods, you need to buy every few days or so.

Personal care: Get cheap soaps, shampoos, toothpaste, etc.Quality difference between brand names and the cheap brands is negligible. Sometimes the cheaper brands are even better. You don't need deodorant. Can't go cheap on razors, however. Get a buzz cut hairstyle and save on shampoo. Wear clothes longer before washing, including underwear and socks. Take shorter showers to save on gas (if your hot water comes from a gas heater).
>>
i read on google just now that anyone who eats more than a half pound of steak in one sitting is a fat piece of shit.
>>
>>16797414
don't wear clothes longer before washing unless you wanna be a smelly faggot.
>>
do you pay your own rent or are your parents still helping you out with some expenses? if the former i hate to say it but you're gonna need to work more hours and/or even a second job
>>
donate plasma.
>>
>>16797091
Yes
>>
yeah they have an aldi's in pennsylvania.
>>
>>16796483
>I've got a $45 car insurance bill that needs paid that's about it for bills.

What the shit, that's seriously it? No rent, utilities?
Then what the hell could you even spend more than $400 on in two weeks? What's the problem here?
>>
save up for a bike.
>>
>>16797373
>10 lbs of steak for $30
Shit. Do you have like a Costco account or something?
>>
>>16797943
He kills.

>People
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.